Pakistan is actually a black country. There are no wh*Tes here...

Pakistan is actually a black country. There are no wh*Tes here, we were actually invaded and conquored by somali and sudanese civilisations after which the mughal dynasty started who were actually egyptian nubians. Pakis and pajeets dont look anything alike, indians are wh*Te subhumans, they try to force the meme that we are both the same so they could steal our heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/uk-heatwave-pakistan-death-toll-rises-as-clerics-urge-followers-to-abstain-from-ramadan-fasting-10360322.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poliomyelitis_in_Pakistan
thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS147330990870183X/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't thousands die every time there's a heatwave?

Explain this right now.

Is this propaganda from Google's Indian CEO?

They are not wh*Te subhumans so not possible
That is the 6.02x10^-23% of the population. We are all pure nubians

From BO sensory overload.

Subhuman wh*Te we die because we have nothing better to do not because our bodies are frail

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/uk-heatwave-pakistan-death-toll-rises-as-clerics-urge-followers-to-abstain-from-ramadan-fasting-10360322.html

WE WUZ SULTANS N SHIEEET

make it happen.

If I recall, the power grid shit itself. So not only did thousands die, but there was no way to refrigerate the corpses.

They die because they want to since the world is boring. They will be reborn in war times
subhuman wh*Te

Inbreeding is also at epidemic levels, so I've heard.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

stop posting cherry picked images you subhuman

Pakistan is also one of only two countries on Earth where Polio still exists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poliomyelitis_in_Pakistan

>UK p*kis
They are wh*Tes in denial, they cannot handle a women so they become autistic. Begone wh*Te shit

>scared of a little disease
Expected of weak subhumans

Black on black violence :(

Literally living in and eating garbage.

I really wish all you wh*Te shits would die out already, its not happening fast enough

Stop getting cucked you dying breed

What does rancid garbage taste like?

A lot like Australian cuisine

You tell me, how does tyrones cock feel down your throat?

Making fun of children in poverty is pretty fucked up desu.

I don't know about that.

Apparently aids and homosexuality are also rampant, so you should know better than me.

thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS147330990870183X/abstract

Only if he's that kind of boy on the bus

Disgusting

They're just kids m8.

GHANDI WUZ BLACK

Gandhi is wh*Te

Just like all the great men throughout history were.