My fiance and I are polish

>my fiance and I are polish
>she study in london
>we want live in uk
>now people in eu will be banned
>now africans and non white will immigrant in uk before the white christians

>giving a shit about the Eternal Anglo

let it die. Only continental europe is white.

>we want

You are entitled to nothing.

Look at the bright side mate, now you and your fiance have more time to actually learn our language before settling here.

Under a points system, if you can't score higher than a fucking African then we don't want you anyway.

Why do Poles want to leave Poland all the time? Why not stay and make your own country better instead?

You have to go back.

this
how the fuck did you manage to fuck that up Wojtek? you'll never be a worthy citizen if you don't assimilate.

Because only degenerate Poles leaves Poland.

How about that 300EUR minimal wage? :^)
That aside, they're fucking stupid oppurtunists.

They're the niggers of Europe

Source on 'all immigrants will be banned, no one can visit UK anymore, legal immigration will be compeltely banned'

EU people aren't banned you dingus, you could still move here if you're skilled. Also, we haven't officially left the EU -yet- if you can move super fast

Prices are lower. You are probably brainwashed by consumerist propaganda anyway.

Yeah, but mix that with oppurtunism and you have the answer fpr why they emmigrate. Please read more carefully.

Don't worry, wait for them to make a new deal with EU.

Get some skills and you'll be welcome Janusz. Fortunately our immigration policy will henceforth be based on bringing in the skills we need, instead of catering to where you'd like to live.

>Want to live in uk
>Cant spell half a sentence with proper grammar
Fuck off cunt pajacu biedaku

We have enough Poles as it is. Stay the fuck out.

Poland based as always

Polish are welcome, like all Europeans.

Please come, all the ones here are fine i insist they stay, theu are bros

Poland, we went to war for you once, there are 1m of you here, you are always welcome in the UK lad.

We left the EU not Europe, we willNEVER turn our backs on Europe, Nevvvvvar!

Honestly this. The entitlement of globalists is off the charts. They feel as if they can go anywhere they please, and if you refuse to abide by their demands they throw a fit.

Walk out your door and start going in all your neighbor's homes, because you feel you deserve to. Imagine if they complained about it, how selfish, ignorant, and bigoted!

stop bully me ;_;

>Polish are welcome, like all Europeans.

You are literally contributing to destroying nations this way. No IMMIRATION apart from in the hundreds.

well life can also punish you. I've been punished aswell so get used to it.

Basically this, fucking U.kucks

bump :c

I think I met your fiance OP. Not gonna lie but she's a bit of a kurwa.

Will the ̶p̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ EU immigrants in the UK be banned from it now?

That's one thing I don't understand about Brexit. Everywhere I read about it said the main motivation was stopping mass immigration into the UK, but isn't the bigger and most prejudicial immigration coming from the former UK colonies? Pakistan, India, African countries, etc?

THIS

Britain was destroyed in the 80s so literally who cares. Brexit is just part of the dying process. Soon you'll start having Islamist parties and worse.

nah impossible

>now africans and non white will immigrant in uk before the white christians
This, NUK needs to fix it's shit now.

Found the algerian.

>she study in london
oops there goes the student loan she never intended to pay back

>she study in london
fucking men for money is not considered studying

I don't think, it's good. These opportunists don't have to go all blood and soil - although they should - but they are Polish and should be valuable members of their country instead of looking for gibs and easier ways in another country without feeling any connection to it whatsover. It only weakens the bond between us and our countries on both sides and makes people greedy, entitled and disloyal. Bad development.

Nobody is banned from UK, as far as I understand. You are just not granted automatic work visas.

byebye motherfucker no more toilet cleaning in free Great Britain

Forcing white Poles to learn Arabic is just mean

;_;

FPBP

Sup Forumss wet dreams about what Brexit will lead to. Just like how Sup Forumsburgers think Drumpf the kike-lover will be Daddy Hitler 2.0.

you had your chance but fucked it up with your euro gender studies non-sense

Long Live the Queen!

become British then

All Poles living abroad are just weak degenerates that would drag Poland down with them.

t. Pole living abroad

harder now