Yugoslavia would be as peaceful as Iraq and Syria, rest is very true

>this AKBHAZIA
lmao u mad

I think I love you.

Yes, by a long shot

>papacy
>HRE
no

>God realised Ireland was too precious and sacred for this world so he moved us to heaven

Great map!

You only know the flag of my country right? Our GDP per capita is twice as high as yours, we have no muslims and most importantly no shitskins

no prob pham

But I made Finland even bigger!

>dutch empire
>not moroccan empire

Sure buddy, sure, in reality though you're a third world shithole only famous for being the capital of sex tourism and drug addicts

Beautiful.

also

>muh muslims

Maybe you shouldn't base your knowledge of other regions on Sup Forums, retarded slavshit

Muslims are in significant number only in Milan, the south doesn't really have many of them, there are more Romanians here than mudslims, and either way muslims here in the south are like

You'd be' nothing without EU and Italy, be respectful to your civilizer you slave

think i can live with this

We would be nothing without the west now, we would be something without the west in the last century

All because of a shitalian named Mussolini

Hello moor

No way you all can do this map better

>Richtaly
>half of it is Switzerland

This is pretty much pre WW1 world map, also no names. You can work better with Europe only

What would they do with our tatar subhuman barbarian territory

>its another "unite big portions of Africa for no reason because i really have no idea about that continent" map

That's almost an exact replica of the world in 19114 and those areas of Africa are part of their respective empires.

It's funny how I only ever see foreigners talk about a "scandinavian union" while actual scandinavians don't really care about it at all.

It's an alternate universe Europe where Finland is the baddest guy out of all the Nordics and the rest of Scandinavia needs to unite so that Finland doesn't rape their boipuccis

I like Poland

This is very nice 11/10, kekked

Damn beat me to it.

something like this probably

lighter colors signify some sort of autonomous region or whatever

One day

does this mean that wales, ireland and scotland are a single entity, or each of them are independent from each other?
>no names
shit map desu

I have an actually good map that I put effort into but I couldn't find it instantly

Is it the one where Kosovo takes up the entire Balkans?