UTA:Rodney Hood wants to win Most Improved Player
MLW:Jabari Parker (knee) targeting February
LAK:Brook Lopez (back) may be limited at camp
CHI:Zach LaVine (knee) won't be reader for opener
DAL:Harrison Barnes expected to start at PF
DAL:Rick Carlisle unsure if Seth Curry will start
PHI:Robert Covington (knee) medically cleared
OKC:Russell Westbrook says his knee is 'fine'
DAL:Carlisle intends to start Dennis Smith Jr.

does adams look chunkier ?

that scrub roberson didn't get cut?

lakeys rapties

CHECK HIS SHOES

SOON

His head does look fatter. Probably hittin that booze all summer.

MY CELTIES

I just remember that cunt can't hit a open shot to save his life. He was terrible in the playoffs.

*blocks your path*

>this is the team that's gonna beat lebron

Starting lineup confirmed.

broooooooo you're STILL here lmao

>FAG FAGFORD

AHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

>no lakers team photos yet

cmon..

Sabonis Jr gonna stick out on this team

Beard connecting. New tattoos? DLO ready

where's pg? oh....

"I'm 28. People act like I'm 38 years old. I'm 28 man. But my job, like I said , is not to brag or boast about it. It's to let them see me on the court and they judge and make their opinions off of that. "
Y'all got D Rose fucked up...

Oh hey there, Golden State

We've seen what he can do on the court after his 3 knee injuries and it's not as impressive as 2011 D-Rose.

He's done.

Old man Rose is 28???? What????

Sup faggot. Thought you were on my rapties bandwagon after your shit team got BTFO. Nevermind now, we don't even want you anymore hahaha.

tats are nice. kid's a baller

O SHIT NIGGY
D ROSE SHOES !

bruh the lakeys pics have been up for a while

zzzzz

we've seen this episode of Toronto the animated series you weeb nerd.

Lonzo Ball is white

WHY THE FUCK IS DENG IN THAT PICTURE.
SHOULD BE BOGUT OR CARUSO

my boy juju looking elite as fuck

>the state of the Los Angeles lakers

My sides. That team is horrible

OKC is legitimately better than GSW on paper now.

the black celtics jerseys gonna be fire, i'll probably pick up a hayward/kyrie one.

not to mention the alternate PG13 jersey yum.

Behold the Chicago Bulls big 3

>3 bums, the league MVP and the HIGHLY overrated paul george
>muh "championship" team

>subject in the post
>not in the subject line

Welcome to the board.

So fucking mad holy shit

When someone judges the Spurs off of their personnel after they just came off of a 60-win season with a 50-win roster.

AHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

This isn't a hate post or anything but was KDs ring in 2017 the easiest ring a superstar in his prime has won?

kek

Warriors 1st
Spurs 2nd
Houston 3rd
Okc 4th
Wolves/Pelicans 5th
Pelicans/Wolves 6th
Memphis Grizzlies 7th
Los Angeles Lakers 8th

No

Looking at this pic now the pelicans ain't even that bad

>I was ready to give him the keys
Did LeBron mean "I was ready to give him the dumpster fire I started then ditch"

>PG
>overrated

Lmao

>Los Angeles Lakers 8th
FINALLY, SOME FUCKING RESPECT ROUND HERE.

Bulls gonna be the new Sixers of the NBA

Blazers > Lakers

im watching it too senpai, it's a lit as fuck interview

not an argument

not an argument

they lit in 2k

We did it bro

Why would LeBron "give the keys" when he's supposed to end his career there and he's supposedly the greatest player in the NBA?

Obviously he meant to leave and leave Kyrie in the dust, Kyrie saw this and smartly left.

I give respect to Kyrie for that, he's very much woke to LeBum's secret plannings.

me in the pink

How is he overrated when he wasn't all NBA and the media has been down on him last year when he wasn't leading Indiana like Westbrook and Harden were leading their solo star teams?

No argument to be made when you're flat out wrong or just a shitposting mad faggot

>lelkers

LEBRON CALLED DWADE A CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL PLAYMAKER

LETS GOOOO!!!!1

GET DWADE TO CLEVELAND

OKC HAS HAD THEIR FUN

Keys is the keyword for LeBron's steroid and hormone treatment regimen in European PED clinics.

>implying Wade isn't coming to OKC as our 6th man
>implying he even wants to be a starter and cause drama with JR getting benched

>that one off season where lebron tried to be off the roids (vegetarian diet) and started the season like 0-10 and 180 lbs.
kek

desu i expect russ to not try and grab every rebound this time, i hope he plays like the assisting russ.

I didn't think i'd see someone be happy to get melo in 2017

Damn Rondo lookin swole as fuck

>Russ doesn't statp-

You mean the future 2017-2018 DPOY?

stop hating on Mr. Triple Double himself pls.

what a scrub ass team lmao

>the current state of leneckbeard

lebron is such a bro

>Jose Calderon is championship level talent
What did LeBron mean by this?

soon

I think he should tho, because Melo isn't a good rebounder. He'll average at least 9. I think his scoring will go down and his assists up plus having more energy for defense to create steals and block guys more.

is it even possible for Melo to be happy?

why is he so dead inside?

wasted talent

>Russ doesn't box ou-

>why is he so dead inside?
he couldnt win one for da york

no because his dad died when he was 2 and he grew up in the hood in Baltimore and saw people die n shit

dude i see people die all the time and im happy as shit

>"The hope is progression. But I think the beautiful thing is that people are starting to wake up. They are starting to very much awaken."

lmao good luck bombston

damn u must be hard as hell son

>Enes Kanter says believes Russell Westbrook will sign the $207 million extension before Oct. 16

>Enes Kanter dined with Russell Westbrook last week and reports that Russ loves OKC and cares about his legacy

>during Westbrook's press day interview, when questioned about his possible extension said he devoted his entire off-season to his new born son and his business efforts, said "there's no where else I'd rather be but here"

Don't need luck when you have GOATrie

what the fuck does this even mean

lebum really outdid austin rivers this time, he has the ugliest beard in the league now

congratulations to that boi

So why doesn't he just sign it?

I feel like I know quite a bit about basketball but I only know who one of these players is and it was the Finn who was playing college ball last year

right

wow it's almost like the system is built around lebron

>February
not so soon tho

The guy on the right is 2x dunk champion Zach Lavine coming off an acl tear. He is better than Wiggins and will be a future allstar. The guy on the left is Kris Dunn. The book is still out on him but his rookie season was pretty disappointing

did ESPN take Kyrie moving to boston personally?

Because he doesn't work at your time.

Would be pretty funny if this team memed gsw in playoffs. They match up pretty well, AD can shut down kd and rondo can bother steph. Boogie needs to play like an mvp though

It takes 5 seconds all you gotta do is write your signature in a few places.

Looks like a shitty Nigerian rec league team. This is the same franchise that was contending back in 2014? JUST.

>"top 5" pg can't make a lineup with another allstar and 3 shooters out the ass work

Somebody like Westbrook would have killed to be in that position last year. The only thing Kyrie has led a team to his 2 #1 overall picks

based pat

Kyrie was like 18, and joined literally the most hectic shitty situation of a shitty cursed city just losing their perennial all star, tons of people got fired cause of him and they basically weren't even trying, guy still averaged 20 points a game.

>why is he so dead inside?
He "wasted" 6 years of his life on a shit dysfunctional team and has nothing to show for it.

Wasted in quotes because he earned like $100M during his time there.

>4th best wing player in the nba
>overrated
ok lmao