Y r americans so fat and dumb lmao pls answer this is a hones question :D:D

y r americans so fat and dumb lmao pls answer this is a hones question :D:D

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i hate america now

:DDDD BIG BURGERS FOR BIG BOYS :DDDDDD

a better question: are americans fat because they are dumb or dumb because they are fat?

does burger make one dumb :DDDD

I'm actually wondered about other things. If the people are shit how come the country is so powerful? (Not good, just powerful.)

Any other response would be blasplomous

Burgers are dumb :DDD almost dumb as krauts :DDD

Few smart ones are controlling the fat dumbs :DDDD

fat accumulates in your veins/ brain and makes you dumb. On the other hand if you are already dumb you will eat like there's no tomorrow and get fat.

USA man has a cheeseburger where brain should be :DDDD

that's a pretty scientific meatball

Being the center of attention here sure does get old

T. Scientist

Hello Cheeseburger McFatman :DDD

me on the left

How fat can USA become???? :DDD my estimate is "even fatter"

I love Finland

NORGE I LUBE U

my gf (long hair_

JOKE I JUST MADE:

HOW MANY AMERICANS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?

0 AS THEY ARE TOO FAT TO CHANGE LIGHTBULB :DDDDDDDD

I SAW AN AMERICAN CRICKET PLAYER FIELD ONCE.... HE FIELD HIS BELLY WITH CHEESE AND SUGAR HAHAHAHA

AMERICAN CRICKET PLAYERS ALWAYS GET SIX.... THEY GET SIX WHEN THEY EAT TOO MUCH CORN SYRUP HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA WHY DID THE AMERICAN CRICKET PLAYER GET CAUGHT OUT? BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED FOR HIS OPINION ON GEOGRAPHY AND AMERICANS ALWAYS GET CAUGHT OUT WHEN YOU ASK THEM ABOUT GEOGRAPHY BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BAD EDUCATION SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL AMERICANS ARE SO FUCKING FAT AND USELESS AT CRICKET EVEN THOUGH EVERY AMERICAN TEENAGER PLAYS CRICKET. EVEN WHEN I WENT TO AMERICA THEY HAD CRICKET PITCHES EVERYWHERE. I GUESS THEIR FAT FINGERS JUST CAN'T CATCH A BALL THOUGH AND THEY CAN'T BOWL EITHER BECAUSE AMERICANS DON'T HAVE BOWLS THEY EAT OUT OF HAPPY MEAL BOXES AND BURGER PAPER WRAPPERS AND DIRECTLY OUT OF JARS OF MAYONNAISE. AMERICANS ARE SO FUCKING FAT HAHA. AMERICANS CAN'T THROW A BALL UNDERARM BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUCH A HUGE MILITARY BUDGET THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS OVERARMED WHICH IS WHY THEY SPENT TRILLIONS INVADING 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES AND DON'T EVEN WIN

AMERICSNA RE FAT

AMERICANS ARE FAT AS THEIR MOMS :---DDDD (VERY FAT)

americans are fat and stupid

WELL SAID LIMEY :DDDDD

u mean the joos :DDDD

SHHHH DONT REVEAL THEM :DDDDD OR THEY WONT REWRD YOU WITH BURGERS

How many fats does it take to change an American?

IT WILL TAKE ONE MILLION BURGERS TO GET THE AMOUNT OF ENERGY NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE TASK :DDDDDDDDDDD

BURGERS :D

Finland please stop.

AMERICA IS FINNISHED :D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:DD:D:D:

WATS THE MATTER DID YOU RUN OUT OF BURGERS???? :DDDDD

>ameriga are force

tfw no burgear :'DDDDDD

In what way are they powerful?

lmoa

LMAO THIS THREAD
AMERICANS BFTO

Only thing they did wrong was the atomic bomb. Fuck Chinese, fuck Indians and fuck Russians.

I love America so much, I hope they never change

Honestly I think the world would be net darker without america
even after all the shit they do, they're still so stupid and innocent, like they don't understand why they're wrong

DOG BLESS AMERIGA :DDDDDD

Like an adorable puppy that poos on the floor

I GOT AN IDEA :DDD LETS CHANGE NAME OF USA TO UNITED BURGERS OF FAT :DDDDDDD

*inhales*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU BINLAND

U.S.A BEST COUNTRY
FINLAND = NIGGER

FAT SYMPHATIZER!!! FAT SYMPHATIZER!!! FAT SYMPHATIZER!!! :DDDDDD

I AM A REAL AMERICAN, FIGHT FOR THE BURGERS OF EVERY MAN :DDDDDDD

Finland? More like Finrand, amirite?

America is just an ordinary developed country, they just happen to have the largest population so they are the most important.
If France had a population of 300 million they would be just as powerful.

I MADE A NEW :DDD JOKE

WHAT IS THE NATIONAL SPORT OF UNITED STATES?

GETTING FAT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Good thread

YOU TOO :D

>blond hair
>blue eyes
>taller than a Finn
>American
Ebin XDDDD

FLIGHTLESS BIRDS

its called foodball you idiot

:DDD

>pic
AmeriLARds face rIGht nOW

You really believe memes, don't you? America has tall blond men all over the place.

i dont know the source, but not according to this. american whites are also like two centimeters shorter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

>America has fat martsharting men all over the place.

Fixed that for you :D:D:D

*more like THREE cm shorter lmoa

No one said anything about "taller than finns." America does have many tall blonds though. I see them irl.

t. Fat martsharting manlet

It's just funny how clueless you all really are about America.

EVEN FUNNIER IS HOW YOU HAVE POO IN YOUR PANTS AND HOW FAT AND FREE YOU ARE :DDDDD

And it's just funny how americans are clueless about literally everything
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc