after some months: Japan gets nuked

that's your payback for trusting g*rmans

>Backstabbing Pizzaboy talking about trust

We need Italia-San...

(´;ω;`)ウッ…

Axis thread?

Hey I remember that thread

Not even live in that timeline.

There is rumor that Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima was in fact made in Germany, and Another bomb on Nagasaki was US.

Actually, those Americans who made this TV series forgot Italia.

It's a normal and healthy reaction. Japanese who makes Germans remind of Axis relationship is either stupid and rude.

Reminder japan was never part of the axis (= Rome - Berlin axis), but it was part of the tripartite pact with the axis. Stop being american tier retarded pls.

They don't want to trigger their italian population

>this thread

You turned over that pizza...

>dfw endlich "sei einfach du selbst" verstehend

German descendants have much bigger population, doesn't they? I guess mostly anti-nazi tho.

Proven it was a wrong choice also...

People like you are just brainwashed by the allies to believe their bullshit propaganda.

because italians are good people, unlike g*rmans. Also burgers loved Mussolini. pic related fascist monument in chicago

We can defeat the jews and gooks together german chan

I love Japan.
Sorry for bad decisions made in the past.

i read "pizza fascist monument in chicago"

Allies are scums, but it does not mean Imperial Japan and Nazis were justice.

anglos are not allowed in this thread, kys

Now burgers r talking about bringing it down, I heard.

Of course they were justice. Like I said, you are fucking brainwashed.

But at least it is true to say German eugenics policy would have made contradiction against A-bomb production. Coz high officers were radiated and would have had defect children.

You must understand that there is no pure justice vs pure evil fantasy in this fukcing world. Allies consisted of good and evil, so did Japan and Germany.

Imperial Japan and Nazis Germany, both not only defeated by allies but also out inner evils like Hitler.

Stfu, Satoshi. You have no clue what you are talking about. Talk shit about your own country as much as you want, but stfu about Germany. You no clue about what was going on here

Who's this Jap?
This sort of guy is the very problem in Japan.
Yeah,it's true what he pointed out absolutely but no more than just a daily fact.
Everything in real world is fluid and that's why resolve or will or trust is essential for human affairs. Most Japs can't understand it under current brainwashing.

What are you even trying to say with this?
Germany was not "evil". In contrary, it was the last chance for western civilization.
The west is completely fucked nowadays, because the wrong people won the war.

I mean trusting it is quite important for you. Current Japs are too brainwashed to be strong.