Go out with cute girl for a while

>go out with cute girl for a while
>find out she has Linkin Park, 21 Pilots and Blink-182 tattoos
>she dislikes literally everything else
What do Sup Forums? She's fun, cute and all but I'm not sure I can resist this shit taste

She has an interest in music beyond the top 40 shit on the radio, OP. That's enough of a foothold for you to convert her. Just start with normie-lite shit that's similar to those groups and slowly get more advanced.

The thing is I don't think she likes ANYTHING that's not those 3 bands.
Made her listen to beatles, bowie, hendrix but she doesn't like them. At best she'll listen to sum41 or green days but only the normiest shit.

You're making too much of a leap too soon, going from Linkin Park to Hendrix is too severe. You have to ease her. Go on Discogs and look for similiar releases and treat it like a game of Six Degrees Of Separation.

So, from Linkin Park, try her with The X-Ecutioners, or Fort Minor. From there, you could try Del Tha Funky Homosapien or Jurassic 5. Then, DJ Shadow. Just follow the genre.

Get her into NIИ. That's the ultimate gateway band for edgy people.

Thanks for the suggestions user, I'll try it out and see where it goes. She seems pretty open to listen to stuff i show her, so trying won't hurt

Those bands are basically top 40 shit for girls who are ~different~

Try hardcore punk.

For some people it's THE gateway drug into serious music.

Literally nothing wrong with liking Linkin Park
as long as it's early Linkin Park

LP isn't even that bad, i still enjoy hybrid theory or meteora, but she told me she pretty much only likes their last album...

>she's fun
she's got an obvious tell that she's basically retarded and she's suppressing her worst tendencies, but trust me she will stop holding back and turn full-retard on you when she feels safe to do so. enjoy her for a little while if that's your thing but be careful. personally i would bounce but i'm not desperate so idk maybe you are in a dry spell or something. i'm just saying it could get ugly before you even realize it.

Her taste has nothing to do with getting your dick wet. Grow up.

Literally destroy her.

>get cute gf
>she doesn't listen to music at all
>doesn't have any taste
Least it means she doesn't have shit taste I guess

I get your point but I don't think you can tell if someone is retarded or not just based on their taste in music.
Don't have problems to get girls but i enjoy going out with her, thing is having at least a decent taste in music is too important for me.

The fuck does this mean? Might as well go fuck the first hooker i find on the street then, be more thirsty dude

Just put on stuff you like in similar genre in the car or listen to whatever you want on speaker and she'll subconsciously start to like it because she likes you. That's the way gfs work they only get into bands because of their boyfriends.

This

Not giving a shit about any music is the only way to have objectively shit taste

>hurrdurr women cant like music theyre too dumb
>they need a man to show them real music

basically yes

Pretty much yeah, too close to home is it?

This would unironically be better

Again, why should i go out with a girl that doesn't share one of my biggest interests?
And notice the difference between going out and just fucking user

>Blink 182, Linkin Park, 21 Pilots
>music beyond Top 40
Are you hallucinating?

plot twist, OP is dating a 13-year-old girl

yeah GROW UP!!!1!!

It would be decent music taste for a 13 yr old, problem is she's 22

Meant to reply to

normies are too ~busy~ and extroverted to give a shit about music beyond the surface. try showing her some music that you enjoy yourself. she'll reciprocate if she truly likes you; women are like play-doh in that regard.

Doesn't matter fuck her anyways

>tattoos
Don't even bother

Give her some to A Place To Bury Strangers or maybe some Cap'N'Jazz

Don't date chicks for music taste, i used to and they where always a trainwreck. Now im dating a girl with normie music taste (shit like drake) and its the best healthiest realation i ever had.

Already done that user, idk if i can continue going out with someone with those tastes or not

Eh i guess that's true but i kinda miss even just listening to something we both enjoy that's not the same 2 fucking albums

also this, girls who are 'already' into music (also known as "art hoes") almost always have some sort of mental issue going on.

Please take these shitty greentext threads to /r9k/ or Sup Forums.

the only time blink 182 was in top 40 was in 1999

Are you 15? Being in a relationship isn’t all about “getting your dick wet”

what are you, gay?!

like i said, 15

i voted trump to get rid of you ya little shit

You could break up with her. She doesnt want to listen to your dad rock and sad bastard jams, she will eventually leave you for a guy with a Simple Plan tattoo.

You can't even speak English you fag, you need to get out.

o shit...

>fag
i fucking hate fag!!!!!

MURDER IS THE ANSWER

I thought Conservatives hated degeneracy?

Damn this hits too close to home as 40% of my preference are for art hoes

never stick your dick in crazy, if you do, remember to sleep with one eye open and be prepared to leg it.

Acclimate her like this

Pop punk/nu metal>post punk>metalcore>old school metal>old school rock>folk/acoustic etc etc

girls with good music taste are the autism version of /r9k/. dated 5 art history and music majors. all of them had unpredictable behaviour
~ on lots of prescription drugs for depression
~ moods of being happy im their bf and moods of hating my guts
~passive aggressiveness (previous gf tried to say i forced sex upon her DURING A WEEK I WASN'T EVEN IN THE SAME STATE AS HER)

yeah the moments of fucking to loveless is a memory i'll never forget. but unless you wanna be her boyfriend/psychiatrist not worth it

find somebody who likes you for you. and like her for her. music shouldn't be the only thing that keeps a relationship going.

man a lot of you focus way too much on having similar music taste with a girlfriend. It can be good for conversation but most of the girls I dated really didn't share much musical similarities with me and it never really mattered. The only girl I know who likes the same music I do just got married but liking the same music didn't do anything for romantic feelings and I certainly never wanted to date her just because of it. IF you enjoy spending time with her just enjoy it why does her taste in music matter so much?

You should tell Sup Forums to stop worrying about white genocide and move to your area. Clearly only white girls exist there.

start with brand new

She literally has a tattoo of fucking linkin park... She is clearly beyond saving at this point. Imagine fucking someone with a linkin park tattoo and having to look at it every time.