BRexit and Games Workshop

What will this mean for Games Workshop? Will they survive? Will they lower prices? Will currency exchange rates finally be in our favor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qeNasdgBFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ivgmMFA3UP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell would have to freeze over before GW even discussed lowering prices.

The odds of there ever being a dope as fuck live action movie just got worse

They will make aN emperor miniature that has blonde hair, a piercing stare and huge hands.

This miniature will have a 1+ save and be unable to be stunned or otherwise incapacitated. All its attacks are power attacks and it will not suffer the traitor, Hillorus to live.

This mini will make Gw so profitable it will replace Apple as the key company representing western civilisation.

Probably nothing Ameribro, from what I know of GW sets pricing in the local currency because of a whole range of laws/You can't order from another country's GW store.

If you want discount prices from Brexit you'll have to pop over to the UK ebay or another third party group and buy shit from them using paypal.

Take what you will from it but I'm positive you won't get any thing from an official GW for less

Who the fuck cares about them? They killed fantasy with their stupidity, so they deserve it

I'm very curious to see if Brexit affects GW in any way. It's possible that third party vendors will be able to lower their prices by passing the exchange rate difference on to their customers. We'll see.

It'd be cheaper for most people to buy a 3d-printer now.

Fuck Games Workshop. Those bastards. Why don't they have stores in the U.S.? When I visit Germany there are a couple stores I can find, all the workers speak perfect English, and my girlfriend will even go in because she thinks all the "little pieces" are really neat.

A hobby store in the U.S. though? Fuck that. The workers are all weirdos who scare her.

>Will they lower prices?
heh

>Games Workshop

>Lowering their exorbitant prices

>mfw

>the 3D printer meme
Recasts are cheaper than 3D printing, and unlike 3D printing the quality of detail is actually good enough for miniatures.

Louisville, Ky has one, it's by the IMAX theater.

I don't care, I just love playing the old Blood Bowl tabletop game.

I hope it becomes cheaper. A small set of warhamme 40k figures cost 300 euros. Paint and other stuff not included too.

You'll get a new box set soon m8

Either yet another price increase or they'll move their HQ to US/EU.

>Games Workshop
>lower prices

>GW
>lowering their prices

Actually, I expect a new rise because of borders and shit

>tfw finishing buying my ogre army

dodged a bullet

This won't change a thing. GW's natural response to anything is to increase prices and decrease model count.

I hope so. I hate spending 70-80 dollars for a squad of Termagaunts.

We do have GE stores all over the US. I don't know why you care since independent retailers are usually superior in every way.

As for cultural differences, blame it on shitty American neckbeard culture.

We have 2 in my city in 2 of our more prominent malls

I will probably mass order some 40k stuff now that GBP is losing value

You save money buying from based chinamen, not with a 3D printer.

as long as they make more games like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7qeNasdgBFU

fuck this deserved a sequel..

>Still playing shitty GW games
Infinity is calling to you

I'll still be too poor to be able to afford getting into it anyways, and I have nowhere I could paint at

they were doing fine long time before the eu, they'll be fine after it too

Oy vey! Its another Heresy!

It was expensive as fuck anyway, I love 40K lore but honestly never cared about collecting figures or playing with them

is this how GW is advertising now?

those are children and they arent even nerds
wtf

>calls something shitty
>recommends infinity

>Will they lower prices?

>Implying it isn't the best tabletop wargame on the market

>Games Workshop
>Will they lower prices?

>best
>tabletop wargame

Come here frog nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ivgmMFA3UP8

>play

who the fuck would waste time playing WH

>games workshop
>lowering prices

Well children have been the bread and butter of GW for years. 20 little Jimmies and their parents spend more than Johnny Neckbeard who already has 3 armies and only comes to the shop to bitch about the new codex.

>tfw GW is making blood bowl again and you are afraid they are gunna fuck everything up

>All this time, GW never lowered its prices because they knew the Brexit was going to happen
>Now buying from FW is super cheap
>Now buying from FW is cheaper than buying plastics

Don't even need the Chinaman anymore

Based Kirby was playing the long game.

im glad someone is tackling the important subjects kek

dawn of war 3 looks pretty shit so I don't care

>a nigger and a girl play warhammer
I was in a gw recently and a nigger came in and I nearly fell off my seat but he was literally just there to beg for money and he got shirty when asked to leave acting like the customers wanted him to be there and then that we were racist for not giving a shit

>Game workshop
>lowering anything

>Pound gets weaker
>Forgeworld and GW sales go up do to export shenanigans

Am I fucking retarded or would they actually stand to gain by this, their exports will probably rise right?

It'll probably be higher. Why the fuck would prices be in our favor.
UK just made the most economically retarded decision in history. They multiple times more benefits from the EU than they paid in.

Gw aside
>Elector cunt Merkelo push new policy
> All of empire provinces should welcome ork immigrants
> They fled badlands because tomb kings campaign of establiahing new kingdom of true phropet
> Meanwhile chaos and reverchosen Wladimir corrupt the kislev and bordering provinces trought new method of conflict - The hybrid war
> meanwhile Witchhunters are on the lead of biggest slaneesh cult in history of united elector counts. It points at bruksel magic academy.

Its funny how i feel im on /pol in totalwargeneral, and now im feeling pretty tg.

Hey! They lower model count all the time!

It isnt because that honor goes to warmachine and hordes

3d printers Still can't replicate the detail you mong.

It won't change for another 5-10 years.

how is MK III

should i get into it now ?

>Current year
>Still buying from GW

Hahahahaha. Please, stop making me laugh. It's too early.

This is probably the best time to start playing imo. A lot of the rule tweaks are in the details that streamline eveything and the basics of the game have stayed pretty much the same. Now that the new edition is out a lot of former players are getting back into the game at my LGS so I expect that to be happen everywhere. Warbeast/warjack points have also increased significantly so its now possible to take way more warbeasts or jacks then before.

>using 3D printed models
>not supporting brick and mortar stores
Fuck off

nobody ever playd it here though.

just like to play with WARMACHINES.

and i heard mkIII is more foccussed on WARMACHINEEES

>a crashing economy will force GW to lower prices
>this level of delusion

I envy you fools

That game is fucked, Age of Sigmar killed it.

Just buy historical miniatures, UKbros and other countries charge prices for their own figures that don't require a mortgage.