What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

makes you think

Really does.

She means it's now Britain's duty to become a colony of India because they were cruel enough to try to teach those filthy pajeets how to shit in waste receptacles instead of in the street.

>amna nawaz

yes we were all alive hundreds of years ago

She really is right, you know

she have to go back and she knows it

She was referring to Farage's plan to take the entire British population and colonize the moon and attack anyone else who tries to go to the moon

She really isn't. It's the opposite of irony for a bunch of ex-colonial conquerors to not want to have their homelands overtaken by foreigners.

That they would willingly displace themselves with their old subjects is the ironic thing.

She means britfags need to reconquer shitskin countries

>Improves the infrastructure and living standards across the world
>Complains that ungrateful little shits all relocate to rape/rob/murder them and demand more money

fixed that for the kike.

What the fuck is up with these leftist mudslimes and their scapegoat colonization?

IT'S NOT FUCKING RELEVANT ANYMORE IT'S NOT THE 19TH CENTURY ANYMORE

>C U R R E N T Y E A R

sounds like niggers to me.. in particular the middle eastern kind kek

She meant as much by her message as a well meaning chimp slamming a keyboard. She doesn't understand that things that happened over a hundred years ago do not and should not affect the policies of today.

Fucking cuck.

You made a nigger cry. Absolutely heartless.

This. Colonialism was never about multiculturalism.

>no matter what you do you're the bad guy

>reaching beyond its borders

All of a sudden the empire suits their argument so it's a good thing. Interesting.

>What did she mean by this?
Who fucking knows. Her premise is wrong, since Britain doesn't want to be left lone. It just doesn't want a bunch of foreign bureaucrats telling them how to run their countries internal affairs.

(((Nawazistan)))

I find it funny how these ''''''people''''''' can adjust the ''white people have no cuisine/culture'' meme to suit their narrative. babbies first meme magic.

>irony
>a country just doing what benefits them at the time

They're so fucking salty, holy shit. I almost wish I hadn't purged my Facebook of leftists a year ago, I could be drinking their tears right now.

>The desire to explore and colonize is equivalent to be subjugated

4/10

Britain civilized barbarians lands and spread western values to places where beheadings were common. It's not comparable to not wanting those same barbarians inside the mothership.

Kek

The irony of a nation that spent many years fighting colonialism now pounding on the borders of their former colonialist in order to get in is not lost on me
#qanza

That a woman with internet access arw the most pretention and arrogant creatures of all.

What is this shitskin terrorist bitch babbling about? Needs to get her smelly ass back to the desert.

She doesn't understand why we left the EU. Not to be more isolationist but to reach out across the globe without having to go through the EU.

It's like finding irony in white people not wanting to be slaves today just because some of their forefathers owned slaves centuries ago.

>attack britain for colonising other countries in the past
>attack them for securing their own borders

C U R R E N T

Y
E
A
R

they were not expecting to find mudslimes and rapefugees

Really getting tired here of all these cunts thinking they can teach us about politics

You fuckers know what I meant.

It's not the fucking Age of Exploration anymore and whatever happened at India is absolutely irrelevant with the Brexit.

These new memes aren't very dank.

They'll say anything other than what it was really about. Stopping globalism. Because they can't defend globalism.

>Refer to the nation as an important unit when it suits you
>implicate everyone of a certain nationality, past and present, in every development that nation has ever been part of
>BUT ONLY WHEN IT SUITS YOU

You meant the country that within the last century gave sovereignty to each part of its own empire, the largest in history?

Yeah, so ironic, us historians.

>((((echochamber))))) intensifies

What is this parenthesis spam I've been seeing lately? Is it the new quotation spam?

I think, to put it simply, "Takes one to know one". More specifically, "Takes an invader to spot an invader".

what culture are those oranges from?

this.
>people do something
>generations later, people do something else
>omg hypocrites

>amna nawaz

It's more tragic than ironical, that they found her ancestors beyond those borders and brought them into their country I think.

Why should we have to be the nanny for irrelevant 3rd world shit holes in Europe that can't prop themselves up without us whilst at the same time losing all our sovereignty?

I think spain/poortugal/southern france

I think the Empire's policy was to make every where Victorian England. A noble cause indeed, unlike the EU which is a bunch of cum guzzling cucks & speculating merchants who want to make everywhere Mecca/Sweden

She means nations are anthropomorphised entities rather than conglomerations of citizens with ballot boxes.

I love the liberal "muh food" meme. They're so short sighted and childish.

>So they rape a few women, haven't you ever tried Schwarma?!?

you have to go back

Spread the meme

She meant she hates the British, wants their racial destruction, and thinks it's problematic that the British would even resist their destruction.

Sins of the father should be passed on to the son unless you're not a fucking white male.

That she has little to no knowledge of history.

>everything is forever

Hmmm

He sure showed her with his witty retort!

>Schwarma
>chewy and gristly waste meat
I'll even take frikandellen over this shit.

yeah, when white men colonize your shithole country, that means they're better than your ethnic men. not that it's reciprocal.

It was originally a script for Chrome that (((highlighted))) known jewish names called "Coincidence detector"

A bunch of zionist and lety jews found out about it, got ass-blasted, had google ban it... BUT THEN a whole mess of them started to do it themselves to
"show those nazi bastids!"

Pretty funny honestly.

She unironicaly thinks that its a doublestandard being a strong nation and then letting go of your colonies and protecting the borders of the only piece of land you have left.

Wait, didn't britain START as a roman colony?

SPAIN

"Nah man, we wuz druids n shit"
- t. Britain

>using secret codes to point out der juden

pretty childish desu

Hadrian built a great wall back in the day and deported blue faced spics to the north

She means that she believes there is nothing wrong with what the British Empire did except that she did not receive the benefits.

>muh colonialism
>muh white menace

They've blown their entire wad now. This is the end of the line, you must get off at the next stop. This train goes no more.

>Sovereign nation for 1000 years wants its sovereignty back

makes you think

those are some fine beers
Franziskaner
?
Duvel

what's the second one

Also the English cuisine is not THAT bad

>HEY GUYS
>LISTEN
>HEY GUYS
>REMEMBER 200 YEARS AGO?
>YEAH THATS STILL RELEVANT
>AND THATS MEAN EVERYONE SHOULD GET RAMMED IN THE ASS BY PAKIS AND MISCELLANEOUS SANDNIGGERS IN THE CURRENT YEAR
>OH AND FORGET ABOUT NATIONAL IDENTITY AND CULTURE, THATS RACIST

I love english cuisine, bangers and mash, fish and chips, shepards pie, scones, high tea, full english, perfect comfort food.

in what way is that ironic?

that's like saying germany is ironic because it's no longer exterminating jews

It's better than ours, aside from snacks and some southern dishes

I would tell that bitch, "Give unto history that which is history's. And give unto the present that which is the present's."

This. Comparing the politics and socioeconomic situations of a nation from different centuries is a pretty weak argument.

Although if it wasn't so hot I'd love to grab some hutspot and verse worst.

nah man, kroketten, hachee, verse stroopwafels, stampot met rookworst, haring/paling, erwtensoep. Absolutely delicious.

Really makes you think!

>>OH AND FORGET ABOUT NATIONAL IDENTITY AND CULTURE, THATS RACIST

>UNLESS YOU'RE BROWN IN WHICH CASE YOU SHOULD FERVENTLY DEFEND YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY AND CULTURE TO THE POINT OF NOT INTEGRATING

How is it so hard to be an independent country AND appreciate other cultures? People act as if this will mean Britain will be North-Korea-tier isolated.

that's what i said pham our snacks are goat and ofcourse there are some good dishes

>EU is Europe
EU shills need a nice dose of cancer.

Not only that, but it will also be impossible for them to trade with other countries now.

its your national history bong, embrace it.

>Only when it suits me

Without the EU to keep it tethered, the UK will float out into the Atlantic and sink.

gold. solid gold.

desu it's more for humor than anything else.
Anyone with good sense can spot a jew without the need for such a script, but when shitposting on Sup Forums it adds some flavor to your posts when you include the ((())), depending on context

so ymmv

It means she recently discovered irony.

Fuck I hate that logic, comparing old Timey shit laws and logic of when something was acceptable to your own modern faggot views

>Mehren Zahra-Malik
>Zahra-Malik

Why is it no surprise that she has no respect for her host country's culture?

Criminally underrated post

>no Kebab and Falafel in European cuisine
What a fucking nazi

This is the first and often only argument leftists have in favour of multiculturalism.

It's a real pain in the ass having to check how many Italians live in Holland before I can safely decide to have pizza for dinner.

It is because they deserve it or something. If your country has ever done something bad in the past, it deserves to bend over backwards and get whats coming to it.