Why does it look so bad? I thought he had the best ht money could buy...

Why does it look so bad? I thought he had the best ht money could buy. I was thinking of applying for a loan to get one myself, but after seeing this I'm having second thoughts. This is very unsettling.

you can't fix bad genetics

He has the worst of the worst hair genetics where he was already balding/receeding as a fucking kid. He was headed to Norwood 6 territory by the time he was 25

Bump.

Poor genes is the answer, there's nothing to really bump for. He'd look fine with it shaved anyway.

Nigger, I already told you. Just look at him. His hair was fucked the moment he was conceived with irish genes.

I wouldn't bother. The body will eventually reject the transplanted hair as well unless you're willing to take drugs that could have brutal side effects.

>caring that much about your hair
i have long thick hair and i enjoy having it but when i eventually start to go bald im not gonna try to stop it. shave that shit, bulk up, grow some facial hair.

>balded twice before 30

>The body will eventually reject the transplanted hair
False, unless the surgeon did a terrible half assed job. The thinning you see in men with hair transplants is the non-transplanted native hairs that are falling out due to genetics.
>unless you're willing to take drugs that could have brutal side effects.
If you want to maximize your hair volume, sure but if you're below a Norwood 3, you can most definitely stay away from drugs like Finansteride/Minoxidil and still have a great hair transplant.

Damn, that is cruel. I'm 23 and worrying about my hairline and it's better than this.

Drugs are recommended because yes, in most cases, the transplanted hair will start thinning and falling out just like the native hair did. It can take years. The problem was never the hair in the first place. Is transplanting hair going to fix calcification, scarring, poor mitochondrial function?

>be me
>21 at uni
>notice the sneaky bald spot forming
>insto buy a pair of clippers and shave the whole lot off
>as time goes by less hair on top
>end up like grandpa with hair at the sides and back only
>just shave it every weekend
>haven't paid for a haircut in over 10 years
>neat as fuck
>never having to worry about styles or stupid crap
>bottle of shampoo lasts like 2 years

>tfw 28

>tfw to smart for hair

why does he care so much, he's still fucking ugly with or without hair

that's fucking nuts

What sucks is that White people look so shitty bald while blacks look so good bald

this tbqvh

depends on skull shape 2bh.

a few men can pull it off

>while blacks look so good bald

WE

why are you buying shampoo anyway

Wuz

bald?

>calcification, scarring, poor mitochondrial function

Most baldies are just suffering with standard male pattern baldness, right? I can live with having that, but now you've given me 3 other things to worry about. I hope I don't have scarring...

You have to take certain drugs to make the hair not get rejected and just fall out, however, this drug is classed as performance enhancing so he cannot take it. Undoubtedly his transplant would last longer but he keeps on having to get a new one due to not wanting to get banned

This has to be the lighting. He didn't look like this from 16-19

Wayne is not a smart man and probably never did any research

he'd look like less of a freak without the hair plugs though

I don't think they last that long if your genetics are really against you. It'll be interesting to see how long Leis Hamiltons HT will last.

But if you are mega rich just get one every few years.

holy shit is this real?

it is the lighting, amerikneels are just gullible.