What was Sup Forums like in 2008?

I wasn't here in 2008

the front page 10 threads only were

3 circlejerks
2 last.fm threads
3 lewis spam threads
ITAOTS

and THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Why does no one have screencaps before '09?

2 years later we got Shit Computer hype and Tripfags
Also Sup Forums was never good

sharethreads that didn't contain 50 posts of swedish christcore.

>2 years later we got Tripfags
>2 years later

reminder that Sup Forums likes dragonforce

bump

Literally just this
And sharethreads

my two immediate recollections are that music discussion was honestly better on 7chan at that time tbqh.

the consensus that everyone loves Trent Reznor was thing back then before the adorable Tront meme moved into our hearts.

Was TMR a meme back then?

It was okay.

bump

ILYJC

I guess not many oldfags are left

wow

because no one thought anything was worth saving back then, archives were also non existent so once your thread fell off page 10 it was gone forever. also the catalog didn't exist so you would have to scroll through 10 pages of threads to see if there was anything worth checking out. id say the caliber of threads and discussion was much higher then, but still it was mostly posturing and shit posting. the biggest difference compared to today was that we used to be a much tighter community. even with all the shit talking there wasn't the big dividing lines that we experience today. no matter what your tastes were Sup Forums was all about discovering the most music, being the most knowledgeable and having the best taste.

People definitely cared more about exploring and being knowledgeable, even amidst all the 2deep4u and that damnn breakfast at tiffanys cat

Are you still banging what's his name? The trap who loves The Mars Volta.

Which one, DragonTattoo or Cassandra Gemini?

The latter.