Britain destroys its economy

>Britain destroys its economy
>Sup Forums thinks this is a good thing

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cV2EUUF47Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=LsL2Zp7xOwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our economy is "damaged", it's nowhere near destroyed.

Small minds cannot comprehend the machinations of the memes.

Praise be to kek.

>Britain is now going to be filled with even more Pakis instead of Poles
>The EU will probably force them to take refugees from Calais in the leaving negotiations

Sup Forumsistinians aren't terribly bright.

britain can eat shit. we just like to watch the world burn.

Deferred gratification is a white trait, Jamal.

>Sup Forumsistinians aren't terribly bright.

Why is why they support a con man like Drumpf.

>Sovereignty has a monetary worth
>Economies don't bounce back

kek

Cuck lol cucks kek lol trump reddit cuck based

>Cut ties with your old roomate
>He throws your TV in a fit
>"OH LOOK, NOW YOUR TV IS FUCKING BROKEN, BET THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DIDN'T TRY TO BAIL ON ME!"

The economy will be fine, relax

>we're crashing this economy, with no survivors

>I don't understand how economics work
Kys

>MUH SHEKELS

Fucking murder yourself jew

>valuing wealth more than freedom

GET OUT OF MY NATION

>muh economy

Kill yourself root-less jew.

Also wondering this, but staying is a lose situation. Leaving is an adventure. It's basically do you want to have your arms or legs broken.

Like working out or stretching, a small bit of pain or damage, means long term health.

Please, more tears

They taste so, so fucking good

>Muh economy

Sup Forums is full of dropouts and NEETs. Just want to watch the world burn.

Nato would literally disolve itself and Putin would attack Europe 1 by 1 and Sup Forums would cheer at the fall of the West.

Fucking animeweeb faggot degenerates.

>American comments on the economy
>Does not know anything about economy

Why does this always happen?

>thinks governments make an economy

>pound is worth nothing
>gov has to create laws allowing low skilled immigrants to come to the country to work for low wages to keep businesses afloat
>UK ends up inviting more sand niggers and terrorists into their country

kek

They didn't crash shit, newfag shill cunt.

Jews holding the economy hostage as usual is the same as it's always been.

Here's a tip: if the world economy is so fucking fragile that it fucking goes belly up at the MENTION of FUTURE HAPPENINGS, it's a fucking rigged joke held together by sticky tape.

Britain will face tough shit from globalists over this, but they'll seek to trade with the US and Australia directly again. Britain are uncucking themselves.

It's for the keks

>1 post by this ID

Sup Forums is right, again.

>Just want to watch the world burn.

This is the problem because some of us actually want to govern. I really hope these faggots on here like it when we have no clean water and we are fighting over who owns how much food.

Fuck you, Leibwitz. You and all your JIDF.

/thread

Having 10% less shekels its better than giving your daughter to Somalian and Turks.

Not everything is about money, only Americans think that way. Oh wait...

I'm a little confused by the whole "economy immediately tanks" because of brexit.
Men still go to work, factories keep running... its literally speculation that has cause the pound to drop.
Speculation by people in the e.u., who support the e.u, and obviously do not want to see positive things come to Britain for their independence.
Its like saying the colonies had a eneomic setback when they left Britain.
No shit because the iron grip has finally loosened

>we brexit is destroying the economy meme

It's almost as if the kikes are so leveraged and priced in brexit absolutely never happening and this is about to unravel their already strained financial system

But hey, as long as you can lie and claim it's an event that hasn't even been implemented's fault.

long term interests > short term interests

/thread

>initial market reaction is extreme given the expectation was that the UK would remain as oppose to leave combined with arguably most overall macroeconomic conditions since the GFC

market panic and overreaction does not equal an economy being destroyed

also a lower GBP makes the British economy more competitive especially at this point where they need more people to trade with them now more than ever

You guys really have no clue, I have literally no economic knowledge past a 1st year macroeconomics subject its not that hard some of you complaining about the UK economy being ruined by Brexit are worse than the salty lefties on Twitter complaining about the UK's prosperity being RUINED by overstated market volatility

Yes because if there's one thing we know about Economics is that temporary damage to an economy always is permanent and never gets better with time.

youtube.com/watch?v=cV2EUUF47Ms

Try a little harder, libcucks. You lost. Get over it.

t's already rebounded. Do a little research before you shitpost faggot.

It has been less than 24 hours and the economy is already stabilizing.

if britain destroys its economy that means EU falls with britain, don't you get it? it's in the best interest of both parts to continue having relations, only yhis time britain will be calling the shots

I'm extremely optimistic.

investors will still go to britain if it's worth it, even outside the eu. even inside the eu, investors will not go to britain if it's not worth it. also:
>no limitations to agricultural production
>no limitations to industrial production
>no european union monthly fees
>no european union fines
>extra money from tariffs
>can still get free trade agreements with individual countries

literally no backside.

Freedom means nothing if the basis of living is destroyed. You can't have one and the other, both are needed.

Please go to
to cry

Markets panicing after major political changes is nothing new. The financial class is just worried about its investments that's all. Once they realize that this was not the end of the world the markets will stabilize and start growing once more.

Short-term losses and eventual long-term gains

>That slippery slope

a lower GBP means less tendies for Britain

>Cut off a massive leech
>'ow i'm bleeding, maybe I shouldn't have cut off that massive fucking leech'

By having aces to markets.

Witch they lost now.

Most people here are NEETs who don't leave the house.

I'd rather bruise our economy then let the likes of Junker, Schulz and Merkel dictate what goes on in my country.

How come Spaniards are so based and different to their south american children?

Fuck happened?

This.

It's so dumb it's not even funny

Our economy hasn't changed in structure since yesterday

It's literally autistic stockbrokers selling over nothing that is causing this. Once they get over their "IT'S HAPPENING" memery they'll start buying again.

FTSE is down 3%

OH MY GOD IT'S A CRISIS

kek are you that stupid?

Brexit negotiations with EU will look like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsL2Zp7xOwY

>1 post by this ID

Lek as we alow this.

We cut you off where it hurts.

>le putin
fuck off

>yfw to compensate of the loss of EU citizens and money due to the brexit, turkey will become a full EU member next year.

>>Britain destroys its economy
This meme is gaining ground too fucking fast

The economy is the primary means by which the modern aristocracy exerts control over its subjects, by inflating it to artificially high levels and using the public's desire to keep it there to convince them to do self-destructive things, like open the doors for ISIS to invade.

The crash had plenty of warning, and the conservatives that predicted it are making a fortune, while liberals who thought a Brexit vote was literally unthinkable are losing their shit.

Nigger if the EU just economically bloc the UK, they will only prove what its in reality: a Paneuropa project.

Do you think the EU doesnt trade with the US or China. The sanctions on Russia made business people angry, especially farmers. If they suddenly sanction the UK for no other reason than a political one, more business will be mad at the EU.

You simple can't isolate the UK. They lost trade on the short-term like some said above, but in the long-term they will be better. Its like Japan, they are good alone due its manufacture industry which the UK was losing attached to the EU.

>IMPLYING ECONOMIC SHOCKS ARE BAD, ITS THE UGLY MEDICINE BEFORE HEALING

neither a dropout or a NEET. The EU was going in the wrong direction (immigration quota, eurocrats, hate speech laws) and needs to me remade from a scratch back to what it was supposed to be, i.e., a solely economic union.

this

How does leaving the EU destroy the economy?
Are all the factories destroyed as a condition of leaving the EU?

I don't know whether having Turks or Germans in charge of the EU would be worse.

Denmark is real.

I come to pol just to see the pulse of what the NEETS and scrubs are doing these days.

Dat face when liberal middle class white dude giggling at trump posts all day.

could someone on the leave side please explain how the uk will be able to still stay afloat and the economy wont suffer?

Yeah didn't they buy stocks hoping to remain?

Sup Forums is an edgy teenager trap, nothing new here

>graduate student at mcgill
>neet

Pick the first one then travel your jealous ass back across the Oresund bridge to Sweden you cuck.

REKT

GTFO with your adult reasoning

>economy
This is literally just a buzzword. The only reason governments place so much emphasis on economic growth is because they tax exchanges. A country can still thrive despite a stagnant GDP

The pound helped float the EU. That peg leg is gone now. You watch; Italy, Netherlands, Spain, France...

Short term loss for long term gain.
The economic crash has nothing to do with what Brexit will actually do, but what the markets THINK it will do.
Classic self-fulfilling prophecy.

clearly, you don't.

>stops smoking cigarettes
>"wow I can't believe I'm having nicotine withdrawals"

>He wants shekels over sovereignty

emigrate anytime

Nice lack of arguments

We choose conquer instead colonize.

So the EU is BPD gf?

>Britain leaves the EU
>Pounds plummet
>Light recession
>However
>UK starts issuing their own bank notes not part of the international standard
>Just like Germany did
>Jobs everywhere with local industries
>UK truly becomes NatSoc and thrives

>Britain is now going to be filled with even more Pakis instead of Poles
No people who earn more than 35k are staying and the jobless will be deported
>The EU will probably force them to take refugees from Calais in the leaving negotiations
those migrants are staying in France, it wouldn't surprise me if the worlds filth trying to get a free ride in Europe are messaging each other as we speak saying "UK is off the cards now let's get to Germany and Sweden"

Can't break some eggs without doing some omellete

>destroys its economy by freeing itself from an imploding economic zone with ~0 growth and a growing membership fee

that's what happens when you do the conquering

people with mixed blood have flawed identities and sense of belonging, that's why sudacas are so gutted always, and that's why southern Spain sucks dicks except canary where the aboriginals had the balls to commit sudoku because they understood.

If you destroy your economy,you win

japan is doing shit.

what are you talking about?

Because Sup Forums has been tricked by the Jews into thinking that "nationalism" will save them.

Brexit won't do anything. Unless Britain goes full isolationist, they still have to deal with the EU, who will probably force UK to abide by many of its rules just as terms of trade. It'll be like the UK never really left.

Brexit allows the Jews to maintain the status quo while Sup Forums-tier autists get to feel like they've accomplished something, when the truth is that it's all a shell game, an illusion, to keep you retards docile.

Defend this Sup Forums brexiteers

Oh wait, you can't

Nice lack of arguments.

>leftist shills are actually this butthurt

They mentioned getting trade deals with commonwealth countries. Can't they just export toilets to India?

I have a mcgill hat, my sister made her PHD there and i went to visit.
What did you study?
Pretty awesome place and uni.

A family business with £200,000 worth of EU orders cancelled in one day?

Oh boy I sure do feel sorry for those poor millionaires being made to suffer so that the working class can have access to their own schools and GP practices without having to sit through 6 hours of traffic jams and 3 months waiting times

>markets already stabilizing
IT'S A CRASH YOU STUPID RACIST BIGOTS HAVE RUINED US