ITT: Post the last album you listened to, and others will try to guess your personality

ITT: Post the last album you listened to, and others will try to guess your personality

Wacky

AMERICANA - OFFSPRING

Soylent

Orthodox-Beware the Darkness

Has tried acid at least once. Thought it was ok, but nothing special.

White dude who likes to wear a lot of hoodies. Or wears the one and same hoodie all the time.

You're feeling lethargic like you're about to flatline, but it's not an up against the wall kind of situation where you would be hateful or whatever. Good guy. Somewhat depressed

You've listened to ween almost exclusively for a while now

You wanted to listen to this album because the cover art is cool.
You've listened to this so many times you know it by heart now.

i feel like people who like the pod are very insightful, yet carry themselves in a way that reduces people's opinions on their intellect. you probably vape, maybe wear a fedora, or do something society shuns, but just don't give a damn.

you're probably gay or a girl. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

you probably are one of those kids who wears his beanies all folded that looks eerily reminiscent of a 1940s fisherman. you probably cuff your jeans.

this is pointless but whatever

You're a pretty regular dude who likes doesn't stand out in the crowd but still consider yourself different from everyone else.
I'd probably end up being friends with you.

The image comes from a swedish childrens book, has someone actually used it as an album cover?

based kramerposter

A cool dude

why not

Extremely conservative economical views. Purely because the economical agenda of the music doesn't matter
You're probably the person who stands next to the lampost i usually wait at for the bus, forcing me to choose somewhere lese to stand
Some sort of lanky tall dude who appears sympathetic to others (and like the other guy said you're probably a homosexual)
You as well
You're me. A literal facsimile of me.