Tfw I can't walk quietly in any european city without people staring at me like i was a stabber

tfw I can't walk quietly in any european city without people staring at me like i was a stabber

I swear I'm not an islamophobe, please don't hurt me

The wh*Tey fears us now. When I walk to the city, random d*tch cucks literally come up to me and give me jizyah payments

>being in a european city when you're non-white
don't do this.
if you had any sense you would try your best to immigrate to USA since it has a history of people like you getting shit on for being non-white

Just dress well and smile then Mr. Hat

>he literally doesn't know what jizya is

nice attempt at a shitpost m8

Why the sad face? Having people fear you it's a useful tool.

Sounds just like something an islamophobe would say...
Seems like the stabbings weren't enough, we need to send a truck to your country to make sure you become more progressive

I wouldn't stay in a place where I don't feel welcome. Honestly, I never understood the reasoning of people going to places where no one likes them. Simply go back to your country, whatever your religion skin tone is, it doesn't matter and make it great instead of being sad over this shit

Now it will hard for you to stab people since they are aware.
You brothers of faith were faster than you so it is now harder for you.

Not like your people didn't have their chance.

Muslim subhuman

What's your race?

Do you even shave?

There is a reason they are doing it

Its ok, it happens to every immigrant group. Just wait for the next wave and they won't notice you anymore

Remove b*rber scum
I was born here

Morrocans are Berbers. Please kill yourself or go commit a terrorist attack in Europe so we can shitpost about it

>I was born here
but you keep wavin your parents country flag.

Just like Amricans are black.
Non meme pas

America is a proud Black and brown country. Europe isn't

so proud you have literal KKK marches

What is it?

It's right when I jizz in yer mum
jizzyarmum
shortened to jizzya

They do go back for vacationing as soon as they get citizenship here in Sweden. Syrians and Somalis literally travel to the places they claim they fled from. But I swear I'm not a an islamophobe.