I thought Sup Forums said brownies want to stay in the EU. What's happening here?

I thought Sup Forums said brownies want to stay in the EU. What's happening here?

Brown people like to cuck, not get cucked

But who are they cucking in this scenario? The EU? Or the British?

I can't find the video now, but I also had a conversation today with an Egyptian guy whose family live in Birmingham. They voted out.

Basically;

>Sovereignty
>Qualified immigrants from the Commonwealth
>No Poles (not sure what it is, but they really don't like Polish immigrants)
>Dislike Europe
>Scared of all the Arabs and Africans coming into the E.U. (the irony)

But yeah, the video someone posted before was the BBC or Channel 4 or someone interviewing Pakistani's who were pro-Leave, because they said Brussels fucks their businesses over and they want Britain to stay British (the irony, again).

You know you are bad when even other minorities voted against you

It's still over half white and usually those shitholes with too many subhumans lead to really conservative whites, at least in America

Brexit Paki here, I was saying I wanted to leave ages ago, but I didn't know my fellow Pakis were with me.
Good to hear.

quite the opposite friendo, that should be a badge of fuckin honor. a mudperson like you disliking something validates it as a good idea.

Asians are smart dude

All of the brown people in Britain fled their shithole native countries to get away from the awful people there. Why would they now want them all following them to Britain and turning it into a shithole like they ran way from originally?

These are not the "Asians" you think. In Britain "Asians" are pakis

>Pakis
>asian
Well memed friendo

It's either educated people from the Commonwealth or people trying to stop their countrymen from taking a slice of their gibsmedat.

My neighbours also think muslims came from EU

Even shitskins don't want more shitskins. Odds are the new arrivals would be from a faction hostile to theirs.

Correct on both counts

Maybe those areas contain the fabled brown people who came to the west because they hated the hellholes they came from and their inhabitants.

>No Poles (not sure what it is

They want to become part of the Islamic State

Poles aren't afraid to beat the fuck out of uppity minorities

"""""""Asians"""""""

Old immigrants don't want the new ones because it makes them look bad.

No one likes poles, the only pro-pole fags from the UK on here are crypto-pole

>>Scared of all the Arabs and Africans coming into the E.U. (the irony)

you know that retarded cousin nobody likes?
basically that.

are they asians or are they """"""""""asians""""""""" ?

>ASIANS ARE VERY RACIST. MORE NEWS AT 11.

no seriously, we(non muslim asians) hate mudslimes

source : asian

Democracy is haram.

Legal immigrants with education don't want the mass of rapefugees with no skills whatsoever.

Asians hate Muslims

Well memed, though several beat you to it
Pakistan is de facto in Asia though, at least part of it isn't African

It really isn't

this guise

they are pakis mostly though the indian asians hate pakis more than anyone on earth so you wil see hindus, sikhs or buddists indians be conservative voters based on pakis.

I don't even know what the British mean by Asians anymore.

East Asians voted for leave because they actually have brains. Evidence? It is the Chinese that are working their asses off to make sure the economy of my country won't fall into the abyss.

Well, one thing about them voting leave is that commonwealth countries will have an easier time to find job in UK after those Europeans are going away. Fuck yeah colonial ties!

In the UK refers mainly to south Asians (Indians, Pakis and Bangladeshis)

A good number of those are still Indians who hate muslims though, fortunately.

Really?

I thought all the previously colonized countries always had a healthy influx into the UK (Aus, Pak, West Ind, India, etc.).

>sponging Chinese immigrant turd hating on Muslims from a Muslim majority country
What a fucking shocker to find a chink being a cunt on the internet. Glad the rest of your fucking homeland is firewalled off from the rest of us.

They don't want Poles stealing their jobs either.

b-b-b-but muh racist old people

REEEEEEEEEE INDIANS AND PAKIS AREN'T REAL ASIANS

>implying the chinese and mudslimes are not shit merchant immigrants

original native and proud

>REEEEEEEEEE INDIANS AND PAKIS AREN'T REAL ASIANS
Kek. The real question being who would want to be a microdick beta4life slit eyed Asian? The only good thing about Asians is their women and even they aren't great to breed with unless you want more Eliots.

Every non-Muslim in both those cities is fully redpilled on Muslims. That includes the blacks, and it REALLY includes the pooinloos. Nobody gets more shit from Pakis than Indians.
And yes, before you say it, brexit is not about Muslim immigration. But a significant chunk of the population believes it is.

>thinks pakistan is not in asia
>friendo

you're actually american aren't you?

Both those areas(bfd and brum) are Paki-majority you retard
Indians are in Southall and N. London and Bengalis in e. London.

>didn't get the point I was making

>Asians

Sup Forums i full of immature kids.

>There's your reason as to why the board said what it said

>No Poles (not sure what it is, but they really don't like Polish immigrants)
Less competition for jobs.

>confusing ASIANS with ORIENTALS
>UNIRONICALLY calls Western Asia "duh middle east"
>burger education system

i hate this shit about asians voting in. most asians are just as likely to vote out as in. especially small business owners are more likely to vote out

>But who are they cucking in this scenario?
Themselves

I'm a Paki and even though Pakistan is technically in Asia I would be glad to NOT be associated with the land of microdick beta cuck dipshits with inferiority complexes and hot women who hate their own men

>Not calling them Indians regardless of what part of India they come from.
Do you even British Rajj?

And how's voter turnout when you break it down by religion? All I'm saying is that any Muslim-majority city is going to have a huge grassroots push against Muslims in short order.

More like
>"Asians", i.e. paki rape gangs were too busy following their delusion festival
>the white people who actually have to suffer around these shitskins voted leave because they know what happens when you import 3rd worlders.

(((Asians)))

muslims want their caliphate, cant do that in the EU

Are you sure your women don't hate you?

>asians cant be citizens of the UK
wow what a fucking racist fuck

brb, gonna trigger this sandnigger

Well they seem to want our cocks enough to stick with their own kind so we must be doing something right.

That makes no sense m8

>muh dick
Shit man, it hurts a little when we're associated with mudshits like you.

Yeah everybody already knows they are citizens, whatever, the brexit should still limit mud immigration.

That said, I do wonder how the immigration policy w.r.t. rapefugees will change now.

>Pakistani's who were pro-Leave, because they said Brussels fucks their businesses over and they want Britain to stay British (the irony, again).

Our countries are like 9/10 women with terrible self esteem kek
Like a model that has to be talked out of overdosing or jumping out the suite balcony at the 40th floor, and as such needs a shepherd that knows how to handle these kinds of issues and make their self esteem great again.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

I don't often muh dick, just when people try and associate us with the micrococks. Paki's don't have much in the way of wealth, infrastructure or security but we have our knobs.

brownies will still flood to britain, thanks to eea. unless britain wants to stay out of that too, kek.

>''''''''''Asians''''''''''
I hate leftie brits who use this forced meme..

And I am sure Asian women want white men not a brownie like you. I would like to date some Russians too myself. If I can date white women, no reason to restrict women from my clan to date white men.

muslims don't like muslims either. Notice how muslim countries are all divided and clannish? There's no unity among them.

>ramadan
they're too tired from fasting and lifting thier butts up to alansnackbar to vote
our roads are free of shitskins making them safe and passable again
GOD I LOVE RAMADAN

I'm not that brown, not as much as Indians, your women love paki cock, my own uncle is married to a Malaysian lady, so is an Iranian I know, pakis are a fair race, I know you will respond with a meme pic of a paki crowd where they are all black but it doesn't mean the entire country looks like rural Sindh or South Punjab.

Just like Russia is united with America, right? ;)

M8 I'm literally fasting and literally at work

>What's happening here?
Those cities tend to mostly be second/third/fourth generation muzzies. Ones like that are as anti-immigration as anyone desu

no your proud to be from a backwards rapefest that throws acid on it's women and fucks its goats
paki saracen go and stay go

muslims are the biggest killer of muslims every year but whitey is the evil threat and islam is the religeon of peace

Do Indians and other shitskins in UK hate muzzies?

literally blow yourself up then CURRYNIGGER

No I'm not proud of the shit things that go on there. I wish you dips would stop seeing us as traitors especially after the statistics about yesterday's voting are coming out. We voted for a fucking brexit man. How much more do we need to prove we love this country

Brexit should be good for small, homegrown businesses, which a lot Muslims tend to own.

Harsh m8. We are patriots and just proved it. Maybe you are a remain salt merchant. In which case fucking off yourself.

Do something about the wrong'uns in your community and we won't have a problem.

>I'm a Paki
How's fucking your cousin going?

You srsly think we're not trying? You may disagree but the fucking police are the obstacle to getting those wrong'uns dealt with. And their fucking human rights crap. That's all about to change...

>Asians
>Brownies

Asians are bro-tier, perhaps the best competitor/ally white people have on the Earth
The other great civilization

True story, my next door neighbor is a paki but a backwards retarded cunt paki who is married to his cousin. The educated ones like myself don't do this.

>The only good thing about Asians is their women
Paler, flatter faced africans with squinty eyes.

Asians in the uk tend to prefer to browns as well.

FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU
FTSE ONLY DOWN 1.8%
>BTFO EU

Moon worshipping saracens are traitors. You drug and rape our daughters just to live like Muhammad and have sex with 9year old girls. You cry for all your human(kek) rights yet then resort to assbackward sharia when it suits you. You are leeches and little princes acting like gangsters until mommy tells you to marry an import then you repent and become a full time assbackwards moon worshipping saracen.
GO AND STAY GO

They call muslims "asian" in Britain, it's PC

Fuck off remaincunt

The joke is that it doesn't have anything to do with PC, its a literal fact. But we Paki's don't give a shit about """"Asia""""

>asians

no matter how much they try to say they are asian they will never be asian

muslim can't complete their caliphate with eastern europeans because we have strong christian beliefs and they know that they can't cuck us

>asians
do muzzies really call themselves that in britain?