youtube.com/watch?v=FLb9EIiSyG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like one of those leafy bugs.

Chinche de escudo, I believe these are called stink bugs in english

That's an orange.

Odorek. Literally "little stench".

It does look quite leafy doesn't it

I think it might be actually. It didn't squirt me thank goodness

A disgusting piece of shit that smells horrible if you touch it. I like to burn with a lighter whenever I see them.

It's actually a cumquat.

Is adding a K a diminutive in your language?

I actually poked him a fair bit to get him off my cumquats and it didn't stink I don't think... He didn't want to let go of the fruit though

Another perspective. Fuck it has wings!! Could have flown onto me. Bugs are strange, I wonder what it's like to be a bug

Another perspective. Can bugs see? Was he looking at me or are they basically robots?

smrdljivka (stinker)

>stench in Polish is a direct borrowing from Latin

you guise live in a parallel dimension where the IMPERIVM never fell, don't you?

>I wonder what it's like to be a bug
It'd be extremely painful....
For you.

Hello Hungarian!

And that looks extremely painful. I feel glad I was born a human and not a bug

Did you get the bug off?

>And that looks extremely painful.

oops it sent it automatically
wanted to say that there are worse ways to go. Those fuckers are praying on hummingbirds and literally eating their brains out through their skulls.

Yeah I did actually. Grandma will make jam with these cumquats now

What

Ohh ok thanks for clearing that up.
And fuck me really?! That is horrible. It sounds like those bugs that lay eggs inside other bugs and the babies hatch and eat the bug from the inside out while it's still alive.

You're a big bug

>Is adding a K a diminutive in your language?
Not precisely. There are exceptions as with everything in polish but the list of suffixes making a dimunitive is long.
And you can have multiple levels of dimunitive of a single word.

For example Kot (cat) is the "normal word" but its dimunitives include Kotek, a "weaker" dimunitive and more caressing dimunitives like Koteczek, Kotuś etc.

That's fantastic! Thanks for the explanation.

Yep, nature is pretty awful.
Here have a hilarious video to ease some of the anxiety.
youtube.com/watch?v=AqjB8DGt85U

Something from Carpocoris family

Also, you better do not fuck with mantises. Have 5 of them at home as pets, once the biggest catched my finder and tried to bite, they have such powerful jaws.

turk

>you guise live in a parallel dimension where the IMPERIVM never fell, don't you?
the amount of latin borrowings is massive in polish compared to other slav languages and probably to other european languages as well.
In the Wielki słownik wyrazów obcych (Great dictionary of foreign words) by PWN out of the words with straightforward etymologies there were 3593 words from english, 2978 from german, 1250 from italian but 5806 from latin and 4096 from greek.

Steffen Möller, a german teacher/actor living in Poland since the early 90s said that Polish is spoken latin with the elements of old-greek like grammatical aspects.
Native Pole needs 2 years to learn latin, native german needs 9.

youtu.be/NmWPHOggw6A

Well I don't mind them much in Europe, since we have no hummingbirds or anything of the sort.

Does that bug look BLACK to you shitalian subhuman?

>tfw humpback whales are more graceful than me

youtube.com/watch?v=aV7-iu8Wm1g

2 spooky 4 you

youtube.com/watch?v=FLb9EIiSyG8