Now that UK has (theoretically) taken back the control of their borders how are you gonna deal with the minorities that...

now that UK has (theoretically) taken back the control of their borders how are you gonna deal with the minorities that are already in ?

>inb4 deportation, gas, castration ...etc
be realistic.

Send them to Madagascar

Send them all to Germany.

you dont have to do anything
the benefits are going to fucking dry up
and they will leave willingly

Send them to Scotland

You mean the white minority ? They will get beheaded, I guess.

or they will turn to gang activity or go ALLAHU AKBAR

Yes

>got her teeth """"fixed""""
>still looks like a horse

Britbong genetics...

All you have to do is turn off social benefits, open the tunnels and the rats will flee.

Deport them to the gas/castration chambers.

Cut welfare, decrease benifits, drop price to leave to Germany and sweden.

>Economically goes to shit
>Traitors leave voluntarily

so these are the sort of subhumans without the necessary skills and determination to run organized crime and without the necessary "bravery" and "faith" to explode themselves? truly the worst of rats

Convince them to go back to the EU, it should be easy since muslims wanted remain for the most part.

Let them run off to Scotland where they can jump across to the rest of Europe like the fucking fleas that they are.

You'd know something about this, don't you Angela?

OSLO!????

They already fled their homelands once. So yea. Rats, subhuman rats.

I don't really know, don't really care at the moment. Think I'm done with politics, I just wanted to see one last win, not sure how our politicians are going to muck this up.

I'll be back to see if Trump wins, but it's been a pleasure lads, God speed to you.

Stop posting this image, she was terribly bullied after her appearance on the Jeremy Kyle show.

GERMANY YES
E
R
M
A
N
Y

Y
E
S

Fuck you Guiseppe

Get yer pogroms!

Someone with a fat like that should not be on TV.

Muslim minorities in the UK have nothing to do with the EU.

UK was never part of Schengen. All the muzzies there are because of the commonwealth empire etc.

The only minorities are the east Europeans like the polish.

UK will literally deport the only white segment that has a positive birth rate lmao.

what we're going to do is covertly criminalise them.

Step one: after whatever amnesty occurs start mass prosecuting the unwanted foreign element.

This will coincide with new laws that mean any & all property and funds held by any classed as illegals is seized by the government. All goods sold, all cash to the treasury, and a disposal fee for the rest that they have to pay.

Step Two: Start investigating foreign owned businesses to make sure the treasury is getting all the tax it should be, and imposing business ending fines if it finds they're not paying up.

Step three: Remember that disposal fee? Well now it's illegal to try to get into port with an open warrant for unpaid fines to the government if you're not a British or Welsh national. First boat back. Repeat offenders sentenced to work in the newly established recycling factories to do all the hard labour while the UK benefits from the surge in renewable goods, energy and creates jobs for it's citizens in the not as scummy bit.

Surely we can find a solution

That image

Why is it that emotional idiots get to rule over EU..

WHERE ARE WE GOING

all problem shall be fixed by excessive inbreeding.

THIS

Why not? And by the way the guy she was fucking when she appeared on the show was actually quite good looking.

thats true thats why i used "theoretically" , we all know that pakis and indians have nothing to do with schengen.

just like north-african in France, altho both like to put the blame on Europe somhow.

Send them over the channel, give the mainlanders a reason to get off mama Merkel's wild ride.

Deportation is realistic.

no it isn't

Then the Gods of the Marketplace tumbled, and their smooth-tongued wizards withdrew
And the hearts of the meanest were humbled, and began to believe it true
That all that is Gold does not glitter, and that Two and Two make Four,
And The Gods of the Copybook Headings limped up to explain it to us once more.

- "Racist" Rudyard Kipling, "The Gods of the Copybook Headings"