He doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>he doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>kraftwerk, the human league, thomas dolby, new order, gary numan, ladytron, the knife, fever ray, chvrches, omd, new musik, ultravox, telex, ann steel, solid space, depeche mode, propaganda, yazoo, royksopp, iamamiwhoami, crystal castles, goldfrapp, grimes, la roux, computer magic, wolfsheim, robyn, john maus, vnv nation, tears for fears, soft cell, japan, yellow magic orchestra, art of noise, covenant, polica, purity ring, john foxx, lorde, sparks, talk talk, yello, the blue nile, mesh, ashbury heights, nite jewel, hot chip, susanne sundfor, erasure, stan ridgway, m83, alphaville, oppenheimer analysis, emika, karin park, rotersand, apoptygma berzerk

I mean come on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_W6T5g9ZvW4
youtube.com/watch?v=yz5L7Cg8Ons
youtube.com/watch?v=BwALo2TpO-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xYPpprVMmOE
vocaroo.com/i/s1Hszi69c3iY
youtube.com/watch?v=81RqEnvczV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lavren is best

synthpop is electro for s*yb*ys

youtube.com/watch?v=_W6T5g9ZvW4
youtube.com/watch?v=yz5L7Cg8Ons
youtube.com/watch?v=BwALo2TpO-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xYPpprVMmOE

The soyboy is you, pal

>n-no u
classic

Oh look it's the laurenfag who posted a thread asking for synthpop recs a few hours ago.

Remove ladytron, the knife, fever ray, chvrches, royksoppiamamiwhoami, crystal castles, goldfrapp, grimes, la roux, computer magic, wolfsheim, robyn, john maus, vnv nation, covenant, polica, purity ring, lorde, sparks, talk talk, , m83, emika, karin park, rotersand, apoptygma berzerk AAAAAAAAAND I agreed with you

a lot of acts in the op aren't even synthpop, at least not exclusively

define your shit better if you wanna have a discussion, bru (i agree that it's a fantastic genre though)

Remove those great artists? Never.

They arent Synthpop.

they actually are. check any source you want.

the new fever ray it pretty bad though

more lavren plz

its actually not me

All shit

Is Lorde considered good?

yees

haha please keep making this epic thread with girl who looks like the bee from bee movie thank you

Who is this MILF toddler?

She'd be considered an 8/10 in the UK? What'd she be considered out of 10 elsewhere in the world?

8 seems high even for UK

Lauren Mayberry

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

electro is just poor man's techno. get taste you fag.

bump

love is dad

>apoptygma berzerk
Sounds like the noise I make when I sneeze.

>remove iamamiwhoami

Are you allright?

All of these are fucking awful soy garbage

but i just made a synthpop song

vocaroo.com/i/s1Hszi69c3iY

Is this OP the same as the Ladytron spammer or are they different people?

The OP is a Lavern poster. Brandon?

*Lavren

why does she hate us bros :'^(

idk

those thighs look fuckin fire dawg

blocked

you'll cowards can't block me onna fochan innanet

>your chances of going on a romantic date with lauren mayberry are automatically non-existant because you post on Sup Forums

how does that make you feel

very sad :(

Sexist pig.

>LAVREN better than Kraftwerk
you fucking what

this t b h

Is she like, in a band or something? She looks super hot

she's in a band called chvrches. they make very good synthpop: youtube.com/watch?v=81RqEnvczV8

>kraftwerk, the human league, thomas dolby, new order, gary numan, ladytron, the knife, fever ray, chvrches, omd, new musik, ultravox, telex, ann steel, solid space, depeche mode, propaganda, yazoo, royksopp, iamamiwhoami, crystal castles, goldfrapp, grimes, la roux, computer magic, wolfsheim, robyn, john maus, vnv nation, tears for fears, soft cell, japan, yellow magic orchestra, art of noise, covenant, polica, purity ring, john foxx, lorde, sparks, talk talk, yello, the blue nile, mesh, ashbury heights, nite jewel, hot chip, susanne sundfor, erasure, stan ridgway, m83, alphaville, oppenheimer analysis, emika, karin park, rotersand, apoptygma berzerk

All of these combined still aren't as good as King Crimson.

yeah I'll just stick to staring at pictures of her I guess

good idea

>literally writes song about a tripfag

What the hell is chvrches then?
Agree that Lorde, crystal castles, and (especially)
emika are definitely not synthpop tho.