WORLD WAR NOW

Brexit will go down as the first domino that eventually leads to the breakout of the 3rd World War(aka race war, aka the final crusade, the war of the jewish question).

What events do you predict will follow.

What will be the final straw and what year will it break out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-soros-idUSKCN0Z629H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>Netherlands leave
>France leaves
>both join economic union with UK
>eventually, the lesser countries want out as well
>germany doesn't allow it
>announces its EU army
>forces all other countries to disband theirs
>riots start
>army occupies EU states
>shots fired
>UK, France and the Netherlands apply pressure on Germany
>Germany won't back down, is in turn backed by the cucked governments of EU states and Brussels
>WW3

"no"

Go suck momma murkles dick. You're just salty that Germany is going to be on the losing side again

What do I lose?

WW3

Germany won't participate.

How do you plan on doing that.

15 years ago my redpilled history teacher went on a random ass rant that none of us understood at the time:

He started talking about some kind of an anglo/slavic union of nationlist right wing countries entering into the third world war against globalists and pretty much everyone else, he said ww3 would be based on ideology and race, and it would either be the end of the eternal jew and marxism or the end of the free western world, most of what he said I didn't even know the meaning of

I understand now, Mr. Johnson, I understand now...

the stage is set, the die has been cast, we all yet have some small part to play before the final curtain, God be with us in this final hour

War of the Jewish Question?

jesus christ germany, starting the third world war with the first 2 as well

>anglo/slav union
>implying slavs will actually do shit other than be canon fodder.
kek

sorry that moment is already claimed. merkel saying germany could accept a unlimited number of refugees then in the same week saying omg we are full every one else has to take some

We'll just let ourselves be annexed. Who would defend this nation? There is literally zero national unity, the only ones who preach it are those who get spasm from seeing a gun.

It will be a war fought to address the jewish question and globalism. Either the guys will win and the jews will finally be defeated or the jews will win and the goyim will become eternal slaves.

Annexed by who. Israel? Soros?

If no one is going to annex us who is going to fight us?

Hat tricks in soccer and World Wars.

>tfw heart patient so I wont have to fight WW3

Good luck bros
Defeat islam

1.England, America,
2. Russia, China,
3. Arabs.

The EU was Germany's attempt at WWIII.

They realized that they'd lose any armed conflict, so they attempted to take over the continent peacefully, and it worked. They've been exporting the EU for years. But now that's all becoming unhinged.

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill

It will probably go to a stalemate with Islam. Although the mudslimes will probably scorch earth Israel and all the kikes their.

So England will annex us, they're closest with easiest access.

>we shall ask Burgers for help when somehow Germany catches up and threatens to wipe us out.

ftfy

I think the globalists will Annex you.

Are you even reading the news? That already happened a decade ago. The only way we could be more globalist would be by actively picking up people from all over the world and bringing them here.

You guys will be your own side in the war. Most likely you will be fighting on the same side as Israel.

>you will get to liberate-rape the last of the German women in your life time
Fuck yeaaaah.

our granddads raped the women during WW2. We will rape their grandkids.

kill yourself

As I have already told you there is nobody who would fight in this country. We have like 60k active soldiers, so there is only a couple of "good" divisions and many of the lower ranks are more and more filling up with fat old guys, because they have contracts which let them rot in a shitty rank for all their life since no one joins the armed forces here.

disgusting

i literally threw up in my mouth

>tfw the students probably thought he was some racist old conspiracy cook
Sad!

Trust me that's what people thought about the Germans post WW1. "oh these guys will never be able to fight another war" Look how that turned out.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed,
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.

By fire he will destroy their city,
A cold and cruel heart,
Blood will pour,
Mercy to none.

When those of the Northern Pole are united,
In the East will be great fear and dread...
One day the two great leaders will be friends;
Their great powers will be seen to grow.
The New Land will be at the height of its power:
To the man of blood the number is reported.

the fuck did I just read.

Judgment Day occurred on August 29, 1997. Humans had entrusted an artificial intelligence computer, Skynet, to run the defense network. Skynet was given access to all of humanity's knowledge, and began to learn at a geometric rate. It became self-aware at 2:14 am and determined all humans as a threat to its existence after the human operators panicked and attempted to shut it down. Skynet launched nuclear missiles at Russia, inciting a counterattack against America. The resulting nuclear war saw three billion human lives end.

The survivors later had to face the war against the machines. Many of the survivors were rounded up in camps for orderly disposal. Some of them were kept alive and used in Skynet Work Camps as slaves of Skynet, where they were branded with barcodes. John Connor and Kyle Reese were in Century Work Camp. They escaped and John led the Resistance to rise up and fight the machines of Skynet.

lol irl

IF trump wins
Usa/UK/Netherlands/Russia/China/slavs/Italy/Argentina/Brazil/Peru/Chile/Colombia/Syria

vs

Krauts/France/Canada/Spain/Portugal/Africa/Saudi Arabia/Mexico

Aus and Japan to remain neutral

it's happening

>France leaves
Never gonna happen

Russia will align with Germany. China will remain neutral, they have nothing to gain from a european continental war.

Russia and China will not be on the same side as America and the UK. Latin America will most likely be with the Russians.

Your sides are also extremely unbalanced. One side is clearly the favorite.

>Algeria leaves
>never gonna happen

ftfy

They will definitely join eventually. You can't have a true world war without the #2, #3 militaries.

dont you think china would jump in to take either siberia or south asia?

>first domino

You must be New

southeast asia i mean but maybe south asia too

Soros have BIG PLANS for Russia
reuters.com/article/us-russia-soros-idUSKCN0Z629H

WINNERS:
US
RUSSIA
UK

LOSERS:
Everyone else

Was just talking to a friend about this. Globalist Institutions have all been birthed by world wars, they will be fixed and expanded by a third. I believe they'll let England go with the intention of crippling it's economy to set an example but if the other leave movements act too quickly the Jews will plugne this world into death and chaos

>mfw the racewar begins, liberals will blame Brexit, Trump, and a lack of diversity acceptance for the violence

This is going to drive me mad, lads
They're literally going to blame us for cleaning up the problems they created and how defending your sovereignty and fellow countrymen instead of bending over for foreigners caused violence

>WE COULD'VE STOPPED WWIII AND THE DEATHS OF MILLIONS IF WE JUST LET THE ENEMY TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRIES!
This is what they will be arguing

liek we do not know, that is why you need us ^^

They will be ground into meat and used to feed the dogs.

>three world wars in less than a century started by Germany.

They had a good run. Cleansing with Nuclear fire should be allowed. They're clearly a major threat to civilization.

It's time to go Carthage on their ass
Get rid of the problem once and for all

It is the first major domino. All other events so far had consequences that could have been reversed or mitigated. Brexit has no return.

Russia will not be on the same side as US and UK.

I don't know. The Germans had a good case for starting both. In fact it would have been better if Germany won WW2. If anything it is the anglos and Slavs that are proving problems.