Did you know that

One of the commanders who led Siege of Constantinople in 1453 was a Black Turk called Harambey Osmanoğlu (pic related, he's the guy who holds a scimitar on the left)

bump

>harambe
proofs

Also tell me some lesser known cool stuff from Ottoman history

>harambey
axxxx

harambey which means "sacred duke" in turkish

So one of the concubines were black at the time and he was a Duke? Sorry what was the point of this?

TURKS ARE WHITE

he descends from afro-turks in western turkey whose ancestors were brought from Nigeria by Seljuks

lol, cumskinned t*rks btfo

Well he's clearly not. The Clues in the fact taht he's an Osman.

No link.
Fake news

Tyrone we know its you turn off your proxy.

>he's the guy who holds a scimitar on the left
Thanks for the clarification, I would not have been able to point out the negro by myself.

Osman the first was an Ethiopian warrior who migrated to Anatolia to create an empire and subjugate wh*Tes like the subhumans they are.

Didn't the Turks manage to enter because some dumbass left the door open? Either way, the Byzantine Empire had a good run by being thousands of years at war and hugely affected by the Black Death

I have a feeling that this dude is the same t*rk that forced the eternal anglo meme while ago. kind of funny, but you are trying too hard

a while ago
fix

>Didn't the Turks manage to enter because some dumbass left the door open?
This isn't Monty Python Alfonzo of course they didn't "let the door" open lmao

OOGA BOOGA DOES MACACO WANT BANANA?

>irrelevant arab shithole thinking he can mock the eighth biggest economy in the world

i'm not him lmao
you're underestimating the power of turkish posters.

C'MON DANCE FOR ME MACACO