Does this mean we'll lose Gibraltar now?

Does this mean we'll lose Gibraltar now?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/683100/Russia-reacts-Brexit-Putin-victory-Moscow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Spain tries to invade you, we got your back, Britbro.

And America, Britain and the EU has Spain's back, Ethan.

>tfw the War of Spanish Succession was all for nothing

>America and Britain has Spain's back
Do you have any reading comprehension at all? I said if Spain tries to do anything stupid then America would support Britain. Also,
>taking land from NATO member

not until Trump gets in office, unfortunately.

Obama has already made it clear he'll support the E.U. before the U.K.

Basically Spain has until November to make their move.

I'm confused as to what the boys and girls on the Rock will do now.

As far as I know, they don't really want to join Spain and now we know they also overwhelming don't want to leave the EU.

Does this mean they'll push for independence and form a island state like a smaller Singapore?

Will the Moors try and reclaim it? Will the (Carthaginian) Tunisians and the (Phoenician) Lebanese try and reclaim it?

>EU has Spains back
TOPFUCKINGKEK

Because the EU could defeat and United States & UK alliance, not to mention other myriad of other British colonies that would join the fight

W-We'll gladly take it back

>"Basically Spain has until November to make their move."

>tfw we've accidentally started the first war in Western Europe in 3/4 of a century

So do we.

Other previous owners might throw their hat into the ring for a piece of the rock: Tunisia, Lebanon, Morocco, Algeria, Italy etc.

I'm sure they'd shit the bed once they realized that Spain and the EU would likely make them pay tax like normal mainland people.
Not have their own economic status as an overseas territory.

They don't want to be a part of Spain. They want to have their cake and eat it too.

They'll get over it and fall in line.

are you autistic?...USA are allied with EU not uk...

War is good. It purges the weak and hardens the strong.

Why do you think nu-males are such a problem? No conscription and no real wars.

We can only wait and see.

War may be good in general, but is war good for either UK and Spain or Europe in general at this moment in time?

If you conscript the minorities and send them on suicidal missions it will be.

We too. We will drop some nukes

You're not the country leaders you fucking autists

US would never side with 1 country over 27 countries

Putin seems genuinely happy with the way things have gone.

They didn't want to leave the EU but they sure as hell don't want to become independent like Scotland or N. Ireland.

Like proper british citizens and not stroppy children I expect them to suck up their loss and get on with it.

Any war on EU turf will be for the gain of the jews.

The only war we need to wage is directly against the jews until they are no more. They want the same to happen to us. It's us or them. Don't let it be them.

Spain would never try to do anything stupid and you know that perfectly well. We can't say the same about others though...

Not the worst idea, I've heard. Would be a hard sell though.

Condor legion, when?

UK could not defeat Spain with America and EU defending Spain.

>Happy Putin
>KGB Putin
What's the difference?

Give it to Scotland.

They can't have the cake and eat it too, that is unfair.

Who's ready?

>Gibralta

who?

Will you be pushing for a unification with Norn Iron now that Sinn Fein have declared a mandate for it yet again?

Shit, I ruined by get with a missing 'r'!

Treaty of Utrecht says Britain keeps Gibraltar forever, without exception, so that may come into play.

It's the British pronunciation of Gibraltar, silly!

I imagine we'll negotiate in our leaving agreement free movement on the Gibraltar/Spanish border and it will put most of the concerns at ease.

We were also supposed to keep Hong Kong forever, mate. How did that turn out for us?

I feel bad for Hongkongers.

Sorry Spanish bros but we'll have to honour 1373 if it comes down to it.

Is there just a site (outside of normal Wikipedia) where you can just construct your own Wiki battle/war box like that?

Hong Kong is a smelly shit hole anyway.

It's a smelly shithole because you gave it to the chinks and didn't make a modern shithole instead.
Not that I know of.

Who cares.
Chances are Spain will work something out with the UK to let people with a Gibraltar residence have free transit in Spain.
A lot of people in Southern Spain also work in Gibraltar, both nations benefit from trade in that area.

If I were Spain, I'd push for a bigger cut of the money generated in Gibraltar, by charging the UK in some way for that travel between two countries. Everyone can win here...

As far as I'm aware, there isn't any bad blood today between the UK and Spain, aside from drunk tourists. And given that Portugal is just Spain's sister that's dating the UK for the last few hundred years, Spain would play nice with his brother in law. See?

express.co.uk/news/world/683100/Russia-reacts-Brexit-Putin-victory-Moscow
Trade friends with Russia as a substitute for Germany, that way both of us can grow.

I support Gibraltar. They voted in their best interests. I even support NI.

But not Scotland. I hate Scotland.

>he types from his basement

How did you built it then? Did you just take a real box and then photoshop it or did you make it in an edit page of a wiki. They look really cool.

It's been a long time, old chum.

Should go back to Greece. It was created by a Greek.

Hercules... dah, I mean Herakles, you mean?

If it's what the Scots want, then they're gonna have to have another referendum whether we want it or not.

It was a smelly shithole 20 years ago as well. Visited it in the early 90s and again this year. Nothing has changed other than more people speaking Mandarin.

Soon...

>As far as I'm aware, there isn't any bad blood today between the UK and Spain, aside from drunk tourists
And football hooligans, yes. We were both mortal enemies from the sixteenth to the nineteenth century but yeah, nothing major since then.

Inspect Element in Chrome.

Just set up som bastions in the right places and spain will be stuck in the first chokehold forever.

My fondest memory on that map is the time I had 92% of the match on fire as Reinhardt, and gold for eliminations with 28.

If your MMR is low enough to where that's a valid strategy, someone can just pick Genji and press E.

I was implying that spain is shit enough for it to work.

Then the survivors would go on the Blizzard forums and complain about him being OP.

As if the spanish know enough english to do that.

We do you monster.

Who said they'd complain in English? They'd complain in Spanish, get banned for not using English, then complain in Spanish about getting banned.

My sides made contact with Mars.

We have a naval base(s) in Spain. We wouldn't go to war with a country that we have a base in. That's our way of saying this is your house but our name is on it too.

Cheers.

>not the Camp Gibraltar map from Battlefield 2142

No, that is our way of showing what great allies we are since your independence from the UK.

Since when does ''99 years'' mean ''forever''?

silly briton.

>your independence from the UK
Which Spain helped acquire.

From Wikipedia:

At the Treaty of Nanking in 1842, Hong Kong itself was ceded "in perpetuity" (常遠, Cháng yuǎn, in the Chinese version of the treaty), son.

It was at the 1898 Convention for the Extension of Hong Kong Territory that the territories north of what is now Boundary Street and south of the Sham Chun River, and the surrounding islands, later known as the "New Territories" were leased to the United Kingdom for 99 years.

Best brush up on your history, colonial, or I'll send a few Mohawks and Abenaki to burn down your house.

Never heard of Gibraltar

Is it the same place thats in Overwatch?

Yep.

bump

>Gibraltar leaves the UK
>Immediately becomes a shithole because we essentially fund it.

Nope, like Scotland they are just cucky because they don't actually make any money and are on the gravy train.

>And America, Britain and the EU has Spain's back, Ethan.
More like they have our asses and we even dare to get cocky about it.

It would be cool if Gibraltar become the Singapore of the West but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

Russia would also help us, they refill their warships in Spain (20km or less away from Gibraltar :) )

>p us, they refill their warships in Spain
>Spain attacking Gibraltar
That would be the most retarded political move since we let in the French to """invade""" Portugal.

But let's do it for shits and giggles.

The unification of Britain was a mistake.

Will you guys take us back, Claudius?

Well well basque and Catlaunia will make a movement dear Spain

Good, it was a shit map

Spain won't take Gibraltar, it will receive Gibraltar who will throw themselves at Spain's feet.

I hope you enjoyed Britain while it lasted because soon it'll just be England.

it was never yours in the first place

Neck yourself, Moro.
We'll still have the Welsh.

>We were both mortal enemies

Not really man, we've never gone full total war against each other, we've never really had very good relations, but neither really bad, our relationship has always been more of fucking around and taking the piss out of each other.

>Gibraltar joining Spain as they elect commies

Not gonna happen.

>NOW HEADING TO WATCHPOINT GIBRALTAR

All tracer/junkrat vs. Reapers.

>Wanting to go get into Spain given our current situation.
At worst Britbongs will give it freely to us just for the bantz.

The only Army the EU has is France, and if you actually think France would side with the EU on anything then high fucking lel.

Seriously just let it go. It's a fucking rock. We only care because you do.

spain give back Ceuta

That was a lease

Not originally. It was the New Territories that were leased. Hong Kong itself was supposed to be forever.

>never heard of Gibraltar
fucking American education, never ceases to amaze me