F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

eastbaytimes.com/2017/09/21/where-have-you-gone-tim-lincecum-in-search-of-beloved-giants-ace/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So long, Space Cowboy

no seriously where is he

you're gonna carry that weight

at least he got to fuck her

pic-related

>78528332
show me them boobies

she hides her blonis really well

Who is that?

Most exciting pitcher I've ever seen in my life except maybe prime Dontrelle Willis, who was fucking unbelievable and exciting every time he pitched

so what happened to this guy anway? He was a monster and then just disappeared.

That's how all modern pitchers are. Read about the joint/tendon damage they do each pitch to themselves.

They only have 4-8 years of hard work.

Big Dick Timmy Jim

how do their arms gets when they get old? i bet they need alot of pain killers

not bad timmy, not bad at all

why did the giants let him go?

>prime Dontrelle Willis

So like a season and a half.

My favorite baseball memory was seeing Lincecum duel Ubaldo Jimenez in a tight pennant race, my buddy and I sitting in the left field bleachers on a cloudy night.

This was 9/1/2010 and Lincecum had not been his usual self for at least five starts. Ubaldo was having a really good year. They went tit for tat, Timmy finally showing classic Timmy stuff, and the score was 1-1 going into the bottom of the 8th.

Mike Fontenot walks with the pitcher's spot coming up. Darren Ford comes in to pinch run. This guy had never even been to a major league ballpark until he arrived in the second inning of this game from the minors.

Everyone expects Bochy to pinch hit for Lincecum, but instead he sends him out there. Tim lays down a perfect sac bunt and gets a crazy ovation as he runs off the field.

On the next AB, the crowd going wild, Ubaldo sends a wild pitch into the dirt and it bounces a few feet from the catcher. Darren Ford sees his opportunity and breaks for third. The throw is rushed and sails past the third baseman, and Darren runs home with everyone on their feet going crazy. We won 2-1.

Anyway, that was cool night because at least for a little while it felt like Timmy was back. Also we won the World Series, and would not even have made the playoffs if we'd lost that game.

Giants had a lot of moments like that. Like everything little went their way on their way to the championships

Yeah man that season was pretty amazing.

He was hot with long hair

eastbaytimes.com/2017/09/21/where-have-you-gone-tim-lincecum-in-search-of-beloved-giants-ace/

his pitching skill fell off. Hard

Boch tried him as a Relief pitcher eventually, and he still couldnt keep his form