/éire/

Kingdom come edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4wuViIH1kc
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/6uvxta/thank_you_ireland_from_sweden_we_had_a_great_time/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Leitrim 1994 Connacht Champions

My prediction is Mayo will win today but will lose in the final. Unless they kill the last two members before then.

>Mayo will win today

>watching sports

No you don't understand, it's no fun if they lose before the finals. You have to give them that glimmer of hope that they can break the curse before God fucks them with some serious bullshit in the last three minutes.

Wonder if Mayo fans will complain about there being Kerry man on the Sunday Game panel but not a Mayo man.
"They're all against us mentality" we usually see from them.

Why do Kerrymen have incredibly rectangular heads?

Fell asleep at work.

lads I searched "copypasta Ireland" and one of the first results was the Wikipedia page for anarcho-communism

>Kerry wearing blue
>Mayo wearing red and black

What a nice goal.

They're falling all over the place.

God damn Mayo have lost the run of themselves already.

>another point missed
Fuck sake learn to aim.

Colours clashing.

qt's in the stand

Mayo better pick things up again.

Looks like they're picking things up again.

Well that lasted long.

Internet's being really slow, lads

Mise freisin, pretty sure it's just Sup Forums.

>that wide
For FUCK sake.

Same. It's been doing this intermittently for the past few days.

Considering how many opportunities Mayo missed, I'm happy. Kerry were doing great, which bodes badly for them since they only managed to draw with the continually stumbling Mayo.

>one lad discusses a football game with himself
for FUCK sake

>GAAs face when

Was a great game at least, Football badly needed that.

All homosexual bum boys

Don't worry friend, I'm here to help. This is the one you need.

Considering how badly Kerry played, the lack of proper competitive match experience and the glaring problems in the defence, I'm happy.
Kerry badly needed this match time if they are to stand a chance against Dublin, or possibly Tyrone.
Looking forward to next weeks slaughter. Like 2014 all over again, except it won't be in Limerick this time unfortunately. That was a great match filled with memes like your "man" invading the pitch.

*derogatorily rolls eyes at the banality of your post*

Kerry have looked shaky all championship at the back, I think they're the weakest of the remaining 4 and benefited from a very favourable ref today and were pretty lucky to only concede a point from the goalmouth scramble in the first half.
The amount of replays Mayo have had in recent years is approaching meme status though, it feels like about 80% of drawn championship games in the past 3 years have involved them. They really need to be more ruthless when they're on top.

Kerry were the ones playing better. Mayo were tripping all over and fucking up except for brief spots of doing good. Everything outside of the first ten minutes of each halves was in Kerry's control and they still only managed a draw.

>Looking forward to next weeks slaughter
You said the same thing about this week's match and you were wrong. Your predictions don't hold much weight.

>Kerry were the ones playing better.
A big part of that was the primary possession being cut off from Mayo from their kickout, which is a very fixable problem.
As well while Geeney and O'Donoghue are class at working scores I thought Kerry were struggling to get the ball inside with Donaghey being cut off in the air, both their goals came from Mayo mistakes rather than being able to break down the defence.

>Kerry have looked shaky all championship at the back
Sure, but it has been a fairly short championship for them.

>benefited from a very favourable ref today
t. Mayo fan (membership no. 1951)

>were pretty lucky to only concede a point from the goalmouth scramble in the first half
Well when you drive it straight at the defender out of frustration and it goes over for a point you only have yourself to blame.

>really need to be more ruthless when they're on top
Hard to do when you don't have a pair of liathróidí as Pat says.

>Kerry were the ones playing better
Was fairly even if you ask me. Felt Mayo were getting their scores easier, at least in the first half but that's just my perspective.

>Your predictions don't hold much weight
I shall screencap this prediction for you so user and get back to you on Saturaday.

>The amount of replays Mayo have had in recent years is approaching meme status
Mayo's already a meme, the curse made them the memeist team in Ireland.

>They really need to be more ruthless when they're on top
They do have a problem with that. Galway likes to keep them feeling dominated, some serious regional psychology at play in Connacht.

Some would argue every goal comes from a mistake, or is aided by mistakes in the defensive structure. Both goals scored by Mayo were from a lack of protection and players in the D.

>Felt Mayo were getting their scores easier
Are you kidding? They sent half a dozen points wide and only managed a point when they had an opportunity for a goal.

>I shall screencap this prediction for you so user and get back to you on Saturaday
Don't talk about quoting predictions when you repeatedly said Kerry would win by a mile. If Kerry had won you wouldn't shut up about it. If Mayo had won you'd claim you never said that.

And for the goal chance that was pointed they actually had players in the box.

>Sure, but it has been a fairly short championship for them.
I find the perception depending on the team to be funny though. If anyone else had been playing like Kerry has this summer they'd be dismissed as shite and no hopers for the All Ireland. But when it's Kerry they're simply "timing their run" or "waiting to peak at the right time" as if it's all part of the master plan.
I think the other side that they're simply not as good as they were should be considered at this stage.

>Mayo fan
Guilty. I often feel refs conspire against Mayo when they play Dublin or Kerry.

>Well when you drive it straight at the defender out of frustration and it goes over for a point you only have yourself to blame.
There's a degree of luck in those situations between the bounce of a ball and where a rebound lands. The Kerry keeper made a save and parried it to a Mayo player resulting in a point. Clarke did the same in the Mayo goals and it led to a goal. I felt fortune favoured Kerry today in incidents like that.

>I think the other side that they're simply not as good as they were should be considered at this stage
I most certainly feel they aren't as ruthless as some commentators constantly make out and I didn't have them as favourites today (despite the memes I put out) after the performance of Mayo in the QF replay.

>when it's Kerry they're simply "timing their run" or "waiting to peak at the right time" as if it's all part of the master plan
But the media have been saying all week that Mayo have been timing their run to perfection and are peaking at just the right time?
I haven't seen any headline saying that about Kerry recently, only that this is the start of their championship.

Under Rochford especially it seems to almost be a part of the gameplan to put the brakes on when they got a few points ahead for fear of killing the game. With the exception of that Roscommon game I think every game in his tenure has been a narrow win, narrow defeat and a huge number of draws as well.
It's like Mario Kart rubber banding.

Well unforced errors I mean, the first Kerry goal came from Seamus O'Shea passing towards a Kerry man instead of Parsons.
The second if I'm remembering correctly was from a ball kicked straight into touch which dragged Aidan off Donaghy and let them rain a ball down on him to play off. They were just very avoidable mistakes.

>2 (You)s
Arigatou, haggis-kun

(Reeling in next week)
Knackers from Mayo attacking match officials following their demolition in the SF replay against Kerry in the 2017 championship.

>3 (You)s
Out of my way Mayo man.

Mayo deserved to win. Donaghy pretty much carried Kerry to the draw.

>Mayo deserved to win
Because the team was carried? Believe Lee Keegan carried Mayo against Roscommon.

Maughan is an ex-Mayo manager so he's likely to be favourable. Prior to the Roscommon replay I had read a lot of comments in the media on how this Mayo group were past their best and "going to the well once too often" and "running on empty".

>I haven't seen any headline saying that about Kerry recently, only that this is the start of their championship.
The heading of a column in the Independent this morning was "Slow-burning Kerry have yet to peak - and that's ominous for Mayo", I've seen a lot of stuff like that which sort of suggests Kerry's lacking performances to date shouldn't be thought of as any consequence.

>I didn't have them as favourites today (despite the memes I put out)
Where do the memes end with you? Are you actually a fan of cardcaptors and retro gaming as well?

>when it's Kerry they're simply "timing their run" or "waiting to peak at the right time" as if it's all part of the master plan.
>I think the other side that they're simply not as good as they were should be considered at this stage.
It's their reputation carrying them.

Which game? As I recall Keegan was on the sidelines due to injury the entire time Roscommon got Brazil'd by Mayo. Mayo simply have a better team of players, O Connor, O Shea, Vaughan, Keegan. Dublin is a great team too but like Kerry they rely on a single player too, Robbie Rotten.

>Maughan is an ex-Mayo manager so he's likely to be favourable
Doesn't really matter who said it. Still appeared on the front page of the national broadcaster, plus every individual has biases. Could be argued most neutrals have a strong bias for Mayo, so should we not take away anything from their articles?

>Slow-burning Kerry have yet to peak
That doesn't explicitly say they are going to peak, like in the image I posted though. It just says they haven't performed to the level they are capable of as of yet.

>Kerry's lacking performances to date shouldn't be thought of as any consequence
Of course it should, but the fact is that it hasn't really mattered in the previous games as the opposition have been so poor.

>Are you actually a fan of cardcaptors and retro gaming as well?
Funny, but no.

>Which game?
The first Roscommon game. He was MOTM.

>Dublin is a great team too but like Kerry they rely on a single player too
>believing Mayo have better players than both Dublin and Kerry
What is this level of delusion? Neither Dublin or Kerry rely on a single player.

>voting for FG
>voting for this

Damn, and she was doing so well until she got to that last paragraph.

She's right

>wanting to reunite our country is a bad thing
Alright Enda.

Britannia delenda est.

That's not what she said though (it would be weird thing to saw considering where the speech was being held).

>mayo is a FG stronghold
Yet another reason to turn away from them and side with the Kingdom.

>That's not what she said though
Not using any means possible to reunite the country is just as bad user.

>the path to reunification is already set out in the GFA
Even assuming that was the only way, how is it incompatible with using Brexit as leverage?

PRUSSIA OF THE WEST

youtube.com/watch?v=M4wuViIH1kc

>Minister wants Fine Gael to run Travellers in general election

>germanic tunes
Opinion discarded. Now back to Sup Forums.

>the FG story gets worse
Didn't think they were that bad, to be fair. Good thing I've never voted for them.

The means to reunite is already there in the GFA, the only other possible motivation you could have is to reunite against the majority wishes of the Northern Irish people which I think would be a terrible idea and isn't realistic in any sense.

Kerry don't exactly come out smelling of roses with the gunrunner Ferris and the dynasty brothers "family seat"

How clueless are they?
Or are they doing this cynically in areas they'd never win, and/or trying to puff up the travellers as an ethnic minority meme?

No, you go back to plebbit.

>against the majority wishes of the Northern Irish people
Irrelevant, since the occupation and partition of Ireland has always been against the majority wishes of the Irish people.

Good, nobody will vote for knackers. They should run all the travelers they wish.

>gunrunner Ferris
Yes, how dare they bring guns into HM's fair Hibernia.

>go back to plebbit meme
Found the Sup Forumstard.

Quality tune.

>everyone should wet their rainbow underpants at the mere mention of Sup Forums
>everything German is Sup Forums
Are you a baiter or just a faggot?

I vote FG because they're more fiscally conservative than the other parties. Idealistically Identity Ireland or more realistically the National Party would gain momentum but the Irish political landscape wouldn't allow it

Amach.

>I vote FG

Poi, I think you're being a bit overzealous.

I would find it delightfully ironic that someone who literally takes from society and people constantly without ever giving anything back would even believe that they could represent a constituency.

>more fiscally conservative
Bigger cucks to the EU? Or because the gay Indian will put on a song and dance about welfare?

Politicians?

Their pro gay marriage stance and the election of Varadkar aside, FG have done a good job for the past few years

>someone who literally takes from society and people constantly without ever giving anything back
Knacker and politician is a perfect fit when you look at it from that perspective.

If you live in Dublin, if not they've been abysmal.

I have a sneaking suspicion Varadkar became taoiseach through "gay mafia" connections and associated blackmail.

Was eating the supper. Last post I made was (trips, I just realised ^_^)
What have I done? Person I don't know.

>Bigger cucks to the EU
I hate the EU as much as anyone else but we have to stay in it and cooperate with it for now in order to maintain our high living standard. Maybe when Irish people get a sense of entrepreneurship/initiate and start producing wealth/employment for ourselves instead of sitting around waiting for others to come in and do it for us, we could survive on our own outside of the EU

I don't live in Dublin and I have noticed positive changes in spending and amount of available jobs since the depths of the recession

*initiative

It's a good evening for hot chocolate.

Am still a big gay bender.

Staying up until 6 AM in the hopes that I'll get an email about a place in college, lads.

STOP

What are you hoping to get?

good post

Computing at a tech college. I did not do as well in the LC as I was expecting.

>I did not do as well in the LC as I was expecting
No one does. You usually do better if you get them rechecked, I wish I did. I can accept most of the results but I was fucking robbed in maths.

Hi guys

Is Leo a manlet?

How tall are you?
174cm here.

Higgs or whatever his name on the left is basically a dwarf though

>174cm here.
When will they learn?!

>wherein plebbit explodes over mild Sup Forumsposting
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/6uvxta/thank_you_ireland_from_sweden_we_had_a_great_time/

You know most Irish men are this tall. It's not like rest of Europe or US.

>linking your reddit troll posts again

Stop replying to him.