NFL

>NFL

Seems like a bad time to get into NFL but I'm going to do it anyway.

That said, I'll need a team to support.. I was going to pick the steelers because of that 1 guy standing for the anthem.. but then he apologised.

What teams aren't full of social justice cucks and also from a predominantly WHITE city? Maybe like a redneck team from the south or something or a team from a part of America with real men, lumberjacks and tradies.

Help me choose

cringe. kys

Go with Kansas City. They're gonna win.

>team with no social justice cucks from predominately WHITE city
Literally neither on both accounts, what you want is COLLEGE football

No team fits criteria

But Patriots are still your best bet

Most white players in league, QB and Coach who voted for Trump, pretty racist fanbase and SJWs fucking hate the Patriots/Brady for simply being white excellence, they freaked the fuck out at them beating le black Falcons in SB.

Belichick wrote a damn letter of endorsement for Trump to read at his rally.

Pats are the most red pilled/white pride team. Regardless of Kraft/Bradys tisktisking Trump, theyre still your best bet.

Pats it is cheers m8

I think the teams with the whitest cities are Seahawks and Titans.

They both are anti-standing and knelt for the anthem.

Patriots and Cowboys had the most pro-Trump owners, but they all caved and knelt on Sunday and Monday.

Packers are only team not owned by some rich guy, but rather have shares like a corporation with a board of directors. They quickly knelt, and Rodgers is a big California cuck.

You really ought to just root for everyone to die on the field from head trauma and for the league and franchises to go bankrupt. All the teams are propped up by their cities taxpayers (most actually have their entire operational costs covered by their sweetheart deals, while still being for-profit). They are literally fleecing money from American taxpayers in order to stage for-profit anti-American protests with millionaire "refurbished farm equipment" aka nignogs.

>pretty racist fanbase
In Boston? They're all super lefties.

Please don't bother. We don't need more Sup Forums fuckwits getting triggered by a knee.

>a part of America with real men, lumberjacks and tradies

There was a college league in Colorado in the 1890s.

BEARS

Root for the chargers, Philip Rivers is deus vult as fuck

Minnesota is white. logo is a white viking. blacks dont like the cold

or >da burrs is Sup Forums and moot's official team

>NFL
>White

Go watch NHL if you want to see white people smashing their skulls

>What teams aren't full of social justice
So you support social injustice?

I'm happy with how the Jets handled the whole thing, no one knelt. Also, the fanbase is basically full of blue collar descendants of european immigrants to NY and NJ.

Greenbay all the way

Enjoy m8, you got the best QB and Coach in league with a team loaded with whites

Boston is known for being a racist city and athletes perceive it as so

Boston pretty racist actually

This

Though the Cowboys didn't kneel DURING the anthem. Their owner came out to kneel pre-anthem, but was adamant in the lead up that no one kneel during the anthem

This desu, college football has superior gameplay and less faggotry

New England if you're the kind of person who puts his own name on the back of his jerseys

Boston's racist and left wing simultaneously. They're old school leftists, it's kind of odd.

Bears had 0 kneelers Desu.

>but then he apologised.
Know that his apology was for making the rest of his team seem like they were less patriotic than him. There were several other players that were going to stand also at the tunnel opening but he just ended up out further than them. He did not apologize for WHAT he did just for making his fellow patriotic teamates look bad. (Rothlesberger was one of them)