Time to cancel those Alejandro Villanueva jersey orders

>“This national-anthem ordeal has been out of control, and there’s a lot of blame on myself,” lineman Alejandro Villanueva said Monday.

>“Every single time I see that picture of me standing by myself, I feel embarrassed,” he said.

nypost.com/2017/09/25/steelers-alejandro-villanueva-embarrassed-by-lone-wolf-act/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't care about the kneeling, I agreed with the idea that people have the right to sit or stand, but now that players are getting shit on for standing I think is the ultimate proof that this is getting out of hand.

I'm fine with whatever he wants to do. If he wants to show his love for his country, good for him. If he wants to support his teammates, good for him. There is no wrong answer here, as long as it is done for good reasons.

Fuck Tomlin

>nypost

Don't let the MSM trick you.

They're spinning the story.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY

>jew york post
yea clearly brainwashing

>apologizes for standing
Damn...*kneels*

You can literally see his teammates behind him all standing. The only thing he "apologized" for is walking out of the tunnel, which he agreed not to do the night before. To his teammates he didn’t keep his word as a man and go along with what he agreed to do. Part of being a man of integrity, is being a man of your word. He didn’t want to lose his teammates' trust, so I’m sure he felt the need to explain.

It's incredible that you can spin someone's words like that and get away with it. Journalists truly are the scum of the earth.

read
F U C K O F F J E W Y O R K T I M E S

he fucked himself
>very bigly

>He has to apologize for showing respect for his country

Wow.

NY Post != NY Times, retard

2pbp

>Steelers organization forces him to change his stance on everything

oh look its the same topic that has been made 5 other times

>walking out of a tunnel breaches respect
its a damn ball game.