Hey Americans can you explain what is going on with the NFL?

Hey Americans can you explain what is going on with the NFL?

Why has it become so politicised?

Is that why ratings are going down?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-25/donald-trumps-latest-spat-about-race-not-sport/8984198
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/36/30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no idea but it makes me angry

BECAUSE THIS GOD DAMN FUCKING NIGGERS HAVE AIDS AND WANT ME TO PAY FOR THEIR FUCKING MEDICATION BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STOP FUCKING CHIMPS BECAUSE THEY'RE RETARDED ASS NGIGERS WITH FUCKING BRAIN AIDS AND I WANT THEM ALL OUT OF MY COUNTRY RIGHT FUCKIGN NOW OUT OUT OT OUT OUT NIGGERS GET OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

white people are getting angry because they want to pretend that everything is just fine

Niggers like to cause problems.

Ratings are down because the NFL outlawed big hits, refball, commercials and a whole bunch of shit along with SJW niggers.

if you didnt want niggers in your country you should have never imported them.

Niggers have low IQ and fall for social media and trends. They fall for NIKE advertising. They fall for SJW trends.

Most black people can't think for themselves, which is why they don't exceed in higher education, even with race quotas. (Asians kept out of college to increase the number of blacks in college)

>random Australian claims to not know anything about the NFL
>brings up NFL ratings which are a pol flash point

Obvious shill

they feel kneeling once a week for the cameras accomplishes something when it's just virtuesignaling.

>dumb southerners complaining about something they imported
it's like cane toads

tbf I doubt that user imported anybody from anywhere to pick his cotton

Dude... You can't imagine how much I hate British and colonials for doing the slave trade. I rather be nuclear bombed than have a race of assholes that permanently ruin cities.

>brings up NFL ratings which are a pol flash point

It came up on the news here dumbass

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-25/donald-trumps-latest-spat-about-race-not-sport/8984198

> virtue signaling

Putinbot detected

if sky sports covers anything nfl related it will be these protests

Like barely any people as a percentage of the total population actually did, and the white nationalist position was anti-slavery. The people bringing in slaves, were the type that support illegal immigrants today for cheap labour.

what the hell happened with Detroit

factory jobs there went away the people there fell for the government jew

Africa is a beautiful continent with many resources, many areas have great climates. If any person living in America resembles those that live in Africa perhaps they should consider living there. Just so they could fit in better and not be subject to any racial prejudice.

>people hating each other because of perceived injustice and mistreatment in the past
>politics seemingly affects all aspects of society
>politics and identity affect the most popular sports and athletes
>media outlets raise tensions, trying to make situation worse
>people act more and more irrational, not even trying to find a solution
>politicians seem incapable and don't really know what to do but to stir more shit

well sounds Balkan 2bh. Expect Mexican rebels making make-shift roadblocks and creating Mexican Krajina any day now.

Our argentino players can't handle the banter from El Presidente.

Ever since Trayvon Martin, black america has been waiting for a "gotcha" case of a cop fucking up, because they feel its unfair that police tend to concentrate around their communities. They have been denied time and time again, as the media runs with stories promising a hateful racist cop, and then the legal system gathers the facts and it turns out you cant go for a cops sidearm or assault him while under arrest. This has created a civil war like climate in America. Bread and circus is failing.

It was actually much more Jew based, could easily have been fixed until Lincoln was (((assassinated))) and then was almost completely beyond the point of no return come 1965 with the Immigration and Nationality (which is/was a lot more damaging than the slave trade ever was). I'm glad you know your history though. Maybe there should be another vote like Proposition 187 to see if something can be done...

Blacks. There's a reason blacks want to desperately live in whites areas, but whites don't want to live in black areas. Feel free to point out any country, city or even a town that was improved by mass importing blacks. If you want me to show you where they've continually done the complete opposite feel free to ask.
There's a reason why they don't improve anywhere, actually two, and you can even choose which one you want to believe. The one that's based on actual evidence, logic and fact, but runs with you being called wacist :( or the one that pretends everyone is identical, with just our skin colour being different, but whitey is definitely to blame anyway. Though the latter runs the risk of you being unable to differentiate between things that even children can, for example a man in a dress doesn't become a woman just because he says that's what he (((identifies))) as. But with your brain on (((liberalism)))? Why the eff not!

You are all wrong
Trump has been on the front page of CNN every single day since he announced he was running for president and he is playing this idiots
Trump doesn't give a shit about what these NFL idiots are doing this is about the election in Alabama everyone was ignoring
Trump campaigning for guy in election says some shit to fire up the patriotic alabama voters to go vote his way and these NFL morons took the bait and are going on and on like they are rebelling when in actuality they are just giving him the free publicity for the election in Alabama.
LoL he played everyone he is a master salesman after all

Lol reminder Alabama has no NFL team holy shit hahaha that guy is getting elected for sure

mark my words if they hadn't taken the bait and gone into a resist Trump meltdown mode he would have said something else to pull peoples attention toward patriotism (since patriotism would be the easiest way to influence patriotic Alabama voters) because he is a showman and master salesman.

Thats why liberals continue to lose and will always lose because they are playing checkers while he is playing chess, they are playing emotional shit while he is playing to win period.

They keep calling him names and stupid at their own peril its the liberal echochamber effect they just keep saying the same shit back and forth to each other and the more they hear it the more they believe it, the shit is hilarious to watch.

What everyone should be doing is when he says something over here to get a reaction pay attention to what he is doing over there because thats where the actual show is

Nogs in sports. Trump hates nogs. Jews run media. What else you need to know?

>my country
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

But trump NEVER ever once said a single thing about blacks in his campaign. He called out illegals and muslims but never blacks.

Ratings originally were dropping because of cord cutting and streaming but I think this will cause it to go down more.

>Trump hates nogs.
his taste is the epotime of nigger rich
plus he hangs round with them all the time

> Patriots
> Supposed to be the white team of the Negro Felon League
> 2 white players

Holy shit amerisharts are truly cucked for watching their black bulls run around with a handegg for hours every week.

Combo of losing the manufacturing jobs, running the white people out of the city and black leaders stealing money.

Black people hate police, that's about it.

Stop commiting crimes

Prop 187 was voted as law but (((they))) said fuck no in the courts. Same with gay marriage in Cali.Its a boomer thing.

No, ratings are going down and have been going down for years because of streaming. The players are protesting police brutality and alt right snowflakes are getting bootyblasted and changing the channel, but still watching reports on said kneeling from news channels that pay money to get in to the games for footage and interviews, and are in turn essentially cucking themselves by paying a middle man to tell them what happened at the games. The NFL now has revenue higher than ever, along with a legion of fans eager to by up the empty seats old money boys are leaving in protest at the stadiums. This means next year, either those seats get filled by those waiting, or the old money buys them out again so people see an empty stadium on TV, but still cuck out because they literally collectively pay millions to empty a few seats. Nothing is going to change like it ever does because the league has always dealt with politics and it's always handled it well enough.

The actual problem the NFL is facing is CTE and the impending lack of a player resource pool in about 20 years that will either lead to lackluster product, or incapability to produce a product.

>The actual problem the NFL is facing is CTE

shut up you idiot

>CTE is good for you

rofl KYS

this picture makes me so mad

I cannot believe this is happening

we have to do something

niggers are angry because they aren't allowed to commit crimes

If you are a democrat at this point and not a nigger you should just kill yourself honestly.

your Mom has cancer

Soccer players fondle and kiss children before games and NFL players kneel. To each their own

your mom is a nigger and you never met your father

BY LAW you are required to stand for the national anthem
>36 U.S. Code ยง 301 - National anthem
>all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/36/30

Really great discussion about sports, everyone.

>should
The Flag Code and similar statutes were deemed legally unenforceable by SCOTUS decades ago

>should

"Should" is not a term used to indicate mandatory compliance. It would need to have a "must", "mandatory", or even a "shall".

Also this

IT'S IMPLIED THAT HE HATES ALL MINORITIES BECAUSE ILLEGALS AND MUSLIMS ARE MINORITIES

So, how many Cletus dropped $150 on this guy's jersey?

I bought one and i don't even live in shitsburgh

there isn't a day that I don't wish the colonists had picked their own damn cotton, you fucking leaf

it's annoying. It isn't just a meme anymore. this has seeped into real life

You do realize jersey sales go to all 32 teams evenly and doesn't go into the pocket of the player right? So you're just supporting kneelers plus he bitched out and said sorry

>mfw with FB wall is entirely filled with white guilt, virtue signalling, and identity politics

I just want the nukes launched. We fucked up and now it's time for a reboot.

why is the redskins allowed to be a team still? so racist

The CTE problem will make itself worse. White parents and the decent black parents will have their kids playing other sports while DaTrey'Voniusell Jacksons who tackle helmet first at 1000 miles an hour will be the only people left playing football. It's why the league is suddenly so defensively dominant, the highest IQ people on the field are usually QBs and offensive lines and look at the drop in quality that's happening league wide as vets retire. High IQ people generally have high IQ parents. It's the canary in the coal mine.

White liberals are terrified of niggers

> streaming is becoming more and more popular

> commercial breaks are atrocious

> refs can change the outcome of a game with only 1 play and it can't be reviewed or challenged

> AFC has been dominated by the same few teams for 15 years

> people are just generally watching less and less television

This whole stand/kneel bullshit isn't the problem. The NFLs ratings have been steadily dropping for years now and it's not going to get any better. Just wait until 3-4 years when Brady, Big Ben and Rodgers retire sending 3 of your top market teams into mediocrity and all the fairweather/bandwagoners tune out.

lots of black players are using their platform to call attention to something they consider a major national problem
the media likes anything juicy that will engage both poles of the political spectrum, so they are obsessing over it unhealthily
the left is eating it up for this reason, it fits right in with their smug self loathing
the right has morphed into the whiny, victimized party and are seething about something because they refuse to consider another perspective and only have one, very extreme interpretation of the message sent and message senders.
our president is a retard who is fanning the flames for no reason.

he is also friends with 50 cent

your post theory should be easy to disprove or confirm based on average o-line and qb wonderlic scores. coaches don't attribute it to people getting dumber, they attribute it to the proliferation of spread systems in college and high school coinciding with reduced practice times per the CBA

1.3% of the population fucked it up for their future generations. Abe planned to send them all back..... Thanks a lot, John Wilkes Booth, you fucking faggot.

Whites left. Blacks took over.

100% right. Fucking idiots. If you don't like a certain race, don't even fucking bring them into your country.

Look at Russia. They didn't enslave Africans. Why go to Africa and bring them into your country, when you can just make your neighbors do your work.

>Why has it become so politicised?
Because people won't shut the fuck up about it.

>Is that why ratings are going down?
Probably that. Probably also because of online streaming and people just sick and tired of gametime being 50% commercials.

It's not a question of no intelligent players, but less talent as a whole. The type of player that succeeds at the highest level in those positions will still be out there but there's less of the elite players among them. I think it's apparent that there's a drought of the top tier guys like that. You don't see lines like that old Patriots Matt Light lead viking squad anymore.

if you hate niggers so much, then why don't YOU leave?

>inb4 muh ancestors

they're dead and not even they would even like you.

Because white people are fucking retards who get really autistic because someone took a knee

>Why has it become so politicised?

The Left politicize EVERYTHING.

>Is that why ratings are going down?

The media desperately try to displace the blame for the ratings hits but they are finding it increasingly difficult to smoke screen the fact that it is the anthem boondogle.