"Muslim families starts crying over the victory of Brexit"

Well donde Sup Forums, you racists pricks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E&index=26&list=PLmw8gi-adDfsL3LqFKcRLUSnR8LIlWrrG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're making it sound like they'd be equally compassionate towards you, Jose.

>not wanting to be blown up
>racist

No need for tears, they'll be joining Allah soon enough

Really Pedro? You act like crying Muslims is ever a bad thing.

>Wahhh, we can't continue to flood this country easily and push it down the path of turning into a shithole.

Oh wait, I understand why you're salty now. Muslims are the Mexicans of Europe.

Why would they do that?

Tears of joy

Polish and ethnic European immigrants deported. Britain now up their immigration from commonwealth Pakistan to fill the hole in the economy.

BRAVO ENGLAND

Clearly we're doing something right.

All is as it should be.

the power of our memes can free nations. We fear nothing.

Praise kek.

The tears sustain me

no tears for muzzies

fuck em

You have to go back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good fuck them

Someone post that "14 photos that will make you want to do away with border and laws and shit" image.

>mfw no qt hijabis to comfort
God damn I want to fuck them

They have to go, they don't have to go back but they can't stay in the UK anymore. Germany will probably accept them.

Heh

so sad

You're just upset because this is going to be the picture in November but instead of burkas they'll be wearing straw cowboy hats.

Can't wait to see all the illegal families crying when Trump wins.

Sad muslims makes me happy.

>mfw I'll have some gorditas rubbing up against my cock at the Hillary victory party
Feels good familia

GOOD.

>tfw muslims

>Mexican is fucking his food before eating it

Nothing new here.

Good. I hope the religion dies out, fukin hate my family

>post lie
>Sup Forums falls for it
Nice board

I may frame that picture.

Holy shit what if this is the start of code geass and britian starts colonizing again until they rule the majority of the world

>gorditas
Isn't that like a type of burrito?

>Nigel deprts all the E.U citizens
>He deports the Poles, the Spaniards, Greeks, Rumanians, Balts, etc.
>London is now 80% non-white

Wew lad

>Muslim starts crying
>Working as intended

THIS DAY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

what does this has to do with eu ? as i recall there are no muslim countries in eu please explain me how muslim immigrants are affected by brexit ?

the Muslim takeover will be harder

Shit, I might start up Mount and Blade again.

>Islam
>race

0/10

Muslim voters voted in favour of Leave in Luton and Birmingham user...

Hope they're all gassed

Mexico know nothing about muslims
I'm sure you wouldn't want millions of shitskins in your country.

It's what we call cute sorta chubby girls

Medieval_pol_heading_to_the_Holy_Land.webm

>sorta chubby
Disgusting.

if you think that's bad just wait till the trump presidency huehuehue

Remove Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Deport all lefties that votes remain in England and Wales to N Ireland and Scotland. Import the Leave voters from N Ireland and Scotland to England.

UNITED KINGDOM ;)

Problem solved.

*** 5 HEART-BREAKING PICS OF SAD BROWN-PEOPLE THAT'LL MAKE YOU SAY: "FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT!!"***

Wall soon, then family reunion with several million of your parasitic brethren soon Pedro!

>pic related: Your future

WHEN BRITAIN FIRST,
AT HEAVEN'S COMMAND,
AROSE FROM OUT THE AZURE MAIN

muslim women are major drama queens anyway.

>implying mexicans are not shitskin themselves.

I bathe in muslim tears

"mexican family in usa start crying over a british victory that foreshadowing their fate"

i like how they don't complain in their own country, muslim removal is your civic duty as a christian nation

Fucking kek

This is why I am so happy Leave has won. Because it represents a complete and utter GUT PUNCH to all these "feely-goody" BULLSHIT. It's a return to COMMON SENSE, to FEELING FUCKING PROUD OF YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY

The only tears in Germany are from the white rape victims of Muslim migrants.

*all this

Why? Britcucks are only going to deport white people. They're going to let the shitskins stay.

Oy vey, I hope your baths are segregated.

Now the time comes to see it thru to the end and flush out the cockroaches

If I unify the islands and then go down to remove kebabs from the Emirate of Cordoba am I doing good or bad?

Perfidious Albion!
eat shit :x

Points scheme incoming!

>unironincally expecting people to ignore pragmatism and give persons whatever they want if said persons only start crying.
Are you sure you are old enough to be browsing pol?

BANTZ

Source on webm?

Doing very good user, doing Gods work. Make sure to build churches in literally every town you take as it keeps the population happy and in line.

mfw I know what this is.

Excalibur man you should know this, the Arthurian tale is literally coming true right now

I wish I could urinate and poop on her face.

neato

You forgot the music, burger: youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

HARDCORE MEDIEVAL PARTY TIME youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E&index=26&list=PLmw8gi-adDfsL3LqFKcRLUSnR8LIlWrrG

>having strange women lying in ponds distributing swords as a basis for a system of government
So backwards.

looks like fun

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

>muh tears

why is the emotions of muslims put on the pedestal? Who gives a fuck

What is stopping you? If they can come to Idaho and rape a 5 year old and urinate in her mouth than I don't see a problem with what you want to do.

Watery tart has more authority than the EU does

Seconded.

Shouldn't you get in line for potatoes or somethng?

Underrated post.
Rule Britannia

Britain will you help your daughter aka Canada now that you have your freedom? I don't want to be cucked anymore

It's funny because crusaders also killed unorthodox Christians on their crusade, but it's small in comparison to the ass whoopin we gave the Muslims.

This makes BREXIT even better.

FUCK OFF ISLAMIC SCUM.

>muslims are a race

SAGED!

Why? How does this effect them?
This only proves they are fully aware of how Islam is infiltrating our society and are trying to propagate it further.

We know nothing of being cuckolds, we will never have millions of refugees pouring in.

Colombia has more refugees than any other fucking country, and guess where they went.

I havnt paid a bit of attention to any of this Brexit shit until last night when every single thread was about it.

Why are Muslims not happy about this there?

Cause with the border blocked, the deportation of many, and the refusal of more applications their cancer was stopped and it wont grow anymore. They will be forced to integrate. I would cry too if i was forced to learn how to be a liberal denenerate cuckold londoner.

Go back home Mehmet

Its a good thing there are still tolerant countries such as germany to welcome them