Early morning /bet/ thread? How much did you lose yesterday?

Early morning /bet/ thread? How much did you lose yesterday?

yesterday

Yesterday morning: £1,812

Yesterday afternoon: £1.929

This morning: £1,900

Thank you for losing. You're the people financing my withdrawals.

not yesterday but this month maybe £400
but the summer was rough on me.
now i really don't wanna gamble anymore. i said this before. If i just would wait then everynow and then you find a krispy clean lock. as soon as i start looking for action i always end up loosing. The worst was that i lost a bunch of money and then i had no to bet on mayweather by ko :( had i just not gambled and then made that bet i would be up and happy.

I won a tasty £4 :^)

Also put the house on Monaco at 10/11

Up $42 yesterday. Up ~$400 since late June.

user was right though, it's inadvisable to value bet tennis. Which I guess means if you're an average punter you should bet on tennis

fuck off you fucking degenerated shits

>betting on rigged sports

Don't know if that counts, but I won my week in the "Weekly Pick'em", and quite a few other players died. So there's that, getting closer to the fat pot of 2000$

It's only degenerate if you're losing

Have to guess correctly on the following to win free bets. Would appreciate your advice.
In which CL match today will the quickest goal be scored?
In which CL match tomorrow will the latest goal be scored?

5/5 in NFL so far

Belgium Belarus soon

>betting at all
LMAOING

I won 2 units

lads i think Leipzig and Monaco are good value

i have
Besiktas Leipzig - 2 @ 2.30
Manco Porto - 1 @ 2.15

Lost £70 today.

Just tried making it up by betting £130 on Belarus Under 17s Women not scoring against Belgium.

Lads (dare I say, friends?) I sperged out again.

Lost £70 this morning and then bet £820 on Belgium Women Under 17s not conceding

Match just ended...

...7 - 0 to Belgium!!

This morning: £1,900

4:35pm: £2,011

nice one, for some reason spazzing out multiple times like that has worked for you lol

you need to take breather

t. loser like you

Thanks I just might. Although tomorrow at 5pm UK time it's Denmark Women Under 17s vs. Kazakhstan Women Under 17s so I'm going to put at least £100 on Kazakhstan not scoring.

My pride

Monday night football has had some great value lately. Lions were somehow underdogs last week, Cowboys were only slight favorites against a self-destructing cardinals team. I guess the typical American bettor knows even less about football than me

NFL is so unpredictable. This week had 5 huge upsets at minimum and that's outright winners not covers

This ends in tears pal

I have to agree. Losing, then betting big to win it back will result in big losses one day.

Rate my acca lads. Feeling confident desu

I thought I was being cheeky today until I saw your post. Well done lad 10/10

I read once that something like 25% of games end in draws, and yet I can never bring myself to bet on a draw, dunno why. I regret including a Dortmund win in my acca now, a draw or Real win seems more likely.

I never bet on draws either tbqh, but I found Real - Dortmund and Besiktas - Leipzig too hard to predict so I just picked draw. I wouldn't be so sure, Dortmund has 80k cheering them on and Real has been shaky lately.

R8

Dumb, Shakhtar will lose heavily.

Hmm. I'd say the weakest point of that acca is Besiktas - Leipzig ending in a draw

We have yet to lose at home buddy, ever
Poor choice
Although Medel's performance as a RB doesn't evoke much hope

Besiktas haven't lost at home yet but leipzig has the better squad, I couldn't make up my mind. I will admit you are right about it being the weakest point.

Fookin hell, how long does EVER go back?

tfw you're up brains for the month despite losing over $2k on hand egg LOL

well, it was renewed last year
im counting from that kek

need an invite to the discord

knew i shouldnt have backed liverpool ffs

Urawa Red Diamonds in the Asian CL lads...thank me later

more info pls

>not being aware which way it will be rigged

I don't think you know how goal handicaps work

Pool is unreliable as fuck. Good calls otherwise, though I can't see why tottenham had that good odds.