Why do you hate To Pimp A Butterfly?

Why do you hate To Pimp A Butterfly?

Don't ask them. They're all idiots.

red hot chili peppers are a pop rock band

its a 7/10 at best. if he went in a blacker the berry direction could have made a classic.

is kendrick the biggest uncle tom in rap?

I don't. It's one of my favorite modern albums.

Sorry I hate all rap

I hate listening to people "singing" lyrics really fast with a really poor instrumentation

because it's just a good album, yet people treat it like it's the greatest album ever.

1: RHCP are not pop rock.
2: Stop derailing the thread.

Hopsin

RYM

/thread

most of Sup Forums (if they even listened to it) used to like it until it became cool to hate.

>I hate listening to people "singing" lyrics really fast with a really poor instrumentation
You obviously haven't heard TPAB

i think most of kendricks work is really good

I think it's good, good kid maad city is better though.

used to like it when it was cool to

It's good, it's just hard to go back to and listen whenever I want, just like GKMC, Illmatic, ATLiens, or whatever.

Also the mixing and mastering isn't that good. It's not very clear, but the instrumentation was enjoyable and the cohesiveness was great.

Still, it's sort of something everyone goes crazy for when it comes out, and it's a time capsule.

His best album.

Miles in front of DAMN

I can't relate to it

they're definitely pop rock dude

Not the point of the thread.

Because it's boring trash, and only:
- fags on here and reddit who think boom bap is entertaining,
- "Woke" negros
- J. Cole fanbase

Think it is good. It is the most overrated album of all time. Not even best album of 2015, it pales in comparison to Beast Mode.

Because Sup Forums said so

IMO it's great, not as good as Good Kid Maad City. People hate this cause everybody sucked its dick

Objectively speaking, it's not a good album. There are two songs on the record that are worth listening to: Wesley's Theory and These Walls - they're actually pretty catchy songs. The rest is pretentious BLM propaganda and unlistenable tripe, but Fantano gave it a 10 so everyone has to pretend they like the whole thing.

>Boring
What are you smoking?

>Objectively speaking
Stopped reading there.

>HEY LOL FUCK WHITE PEOPLE : The Album

I don't enjoy the way it sounds.

My girlfriend cucks me to this album lol soy boy

Literally what does that mean

it's k user, no one that says uncle tom know what it means either

Because you're partially illiterate. Got it.

You should try listening to the album friend. It's actually pretty much the opposite of that.

a reasonable response, wow.

regardless of opinion, it is distinctive and is a standout album for Kendrick and rap in general which is why i think melon boy gives it a 10. he's a sucker for originality and doesn't adhere to mainstream sound.

This. Mainly I just don't like his weird nasally voice.

its tryhard righteous corny shit lol

its actually an ok album, overlong like every rap album. the shit became embarassing and outdated in like 6 months (mostly bc of hype)

if you put this shit on at a black party you'll get eyes rolled at you

>(c)rap

its a great album, possibly even an amazing album, but people were saying its the best rap album of all time. it wasnt even the best rap album of that year.

big intelligent man right here, big brain

What was the best rap album of the year, in your opinion?

The incredible true story

This is right

i dont like shit i dont go outside

stop