Trump proposes kneel ban

Could this save the NFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/05/29/teddy-roosevelt-helped-save-football-with-a-white-house-meeting-in-1905/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Z9UspUHqg
policingequity.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/CPE_SoJ_Race-Arrests-UoF_2016-07-08-1130.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha
Old senile had to take a shit eventually

imagine getting 3,700 likes and 2,000 comments on your tweet in 3 minutes

Have you ever heard of something called civil disobedience? If something like that is mandated, they're all going to kneel in spite of it.

You know what the owners and investors don't want? A football league where every player and staff member has been fined/suspended/fired.

>be amerifat """athlete"""
>actually forced to move during your 11 minutes of game time
>have a heart attack
>fall to your knees
>get fined and banned before you die

>If something like that is mandated, they're all going to kneel in spite of it.
hahahaha you overestimate these niggers

Fuck this racist piece of shit

I stand Kapernick

Sad part is its probably 3600 likes and 1900 commments from SJWs and "THE PRESIDENT SHOULDNT DICTATE SPORTSBALL"

>NFL spends the Whole week refuting trump and trumptards
>Instead of moving on,he fucking triples down
The delusion can only be compared by that of his supporters

Thankfully the NFL just spent all weekend proving that they think his opinions are shit.

>Trump gets on twitter to lambast the NFL players and says that NFL players who kneel should be fined/suspended
>All NFL players/owners/staff either kneel or lock arms in solidarity in spite of Trump's comment

Are you fucking kidding? Trump is the reason why every single team, including the Cowboys, including the owners, and coaches are now protesting. Trump has no power over them.

I wonder how it feels to be the least respected president in the history of the US? And I wonder how mentally unstable one has to be to actually idolize this person?

I didn't say he did. But if the NFL made a rule, they wouldn't keep kneeling once they got fined. You overestimate the niggers. Try to follow the conversation, brainlet

>healthcare plan fails
>"oh well, better keep these plebs occupied with the nfl a while longer"
Kek, you Americans are so fucking retarded, regardless of political affiliation. I don't know if Trump is the president you need, but he's definitely the president you deserve

Well he shouldn't. Overt politics should have no place in sport. Sport, in the broadest sense, has always been a form of escapism and entertainment. Playing your national anthem before every sporting event at every level, even for kids sports, is creepy as fuck. Remove the anthem and there's nothing to protest. You can all go back to actually talking about your sport, instead of the racebait politics that surrounds it.

He should focus on more important stuff frankly. I'd be embarrassed if I were American.

He's so fucking dumb, its easy to stop this

>Ladies and Gentlemen please raise for the national anthem of the United States of Ameria...or kneel if you like big dicks in your asshole, or lock arms with your boyfriend.

cringe

>comment to like ratio

Why would the NFL make a rule like they when from top to bottom they spent the whole week bootyblasting trump and his cult of snowflakes?

>Trump is the reason why they did something
>Trump has no power over them
LOL

The NFL won't make a rule. The players are going to protest at this point because the issue has become so big. If people would have just ignored it, the only person kneeling would have been Kaepernick, but y'all had to go make a big deal out of it and now they're all doing it in spite of the blowback.

If you try to implement a rule like that, there will be push back. Don't underestimate these players, they all know there's no NFL games without them. The NFL knows this too. Players do have power if the players union stands together.

The NFL doesn't want that, the investors don't want that, and Vegas sure as hell doesn't want that.

>the absolute state of your states

Trump is well aware of all of this. He's dumb but he's not that dumb. His intervention into these protests is a giant exercise in distraction. America is just too fucking stupid to see it.

it was a hypothetical that someone else posted. Please, keep up brainlet

>the people that unironically believe in trigger warnings trying to turn the snowflake insult back around at Trump supporters
hahaha

What an absolute joke of a country

Don't twist my words when the context was clearly about Trump's inability to punish the players for protesting.

Everytime I see someone post tweets by Trump these days, I still somehow assume they're fakes.

Then I go to his twitter account and realize they're actually real, he really did tweet this.

Then I remember this guy is unironically the President of the United States.
Then I laugh in disbelief and get thankful for living in this timeline.

The first time an American president interfered with the rules of American football, the NFL didn't even exist yet.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/05/29/teddy-roosevelt-helped-save-football-with-a-white-house-meeting-in-1905/

Military can stop paying NFL to allow them to do the anthem before games. problem solved

No its definitely what we deserve. This is what happens when you let pride in something as trivial as nationality take priority over any and all other issues.

I can only imagine the level of suicide watch that Killary must have been on over the last 10 months. Seriously, how do you lose a general election to that thing? The 2016 election was basically the political equivalent of this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Z9UspUHqg

>The NFL won't make a rule. The players are going to protest at this point because the issue has become so big. If people would have just ignored it, the only person kneeling would have been Kaepernick
Not true. A year later and it was STILL making headlines and everyone was STILL botching about Kaep not being hired and football owners being racist and whitey being evil

>America these past few days

You are the only triggered lady in this thread boss

I'd have been sacked ages ago if I spent as much time on Twitter as this fat cunt does when I was meant to be working

keep telling yourself that while ratings fall and niggers keep getting (justifiably) shot

If the NFL is making headlines for this in a year, I really don't think they'll care. It means people are still paying attention and they're still making money.

Americans just need to grow thicker skin. Especially the conservatives who throw hissy fits about the liberals not having thick enough skin.

Back to pol faggot people won't hurt your feelies there

nah, you guys are severely triggered by all this. lmao

I think a better solution would be to simply ban blacks.

said the person with clearly hurt feelings

>Literally millions of other things to worry about
>Tweets about shit that shouldn't be near the top of his list.

Fuck off, fatass.

Well at least that kid had fun

That's because the reason to kneel was to protest about police brutality killing black people by purposely targeting them.

Philando Castile was shot in his car by a cop even when he kept calm and politely talked to that hyped up cop. You do have a problem and in deed requires protesting.

It still makes headlines because you haven't even tried to solve the problem, you just cover the sun with a thumb and now you have a toddler president that supports it because he is raciss and a confirmed nazi sympathizer

Imagine unironically being an American and having to deal with this shit daily.

>distract people by looking retarded
Yeah, that's a lose-lose

It fucking sucks canadabro

Funny how Poltards think their cult of personality bullshit its not gonna be ridiculed here

white parents don't allow their kids to play handegg, because it causes brain damage

so banning blacks would just accelerate the death of this sport

Castile was a repeat offender and a net drain on society

>President of United States today announced: it should be illegal for football players kneel during the compulsory flag pledge every football game
Americans. give your head a wobble.

>police brutality killing black people by purposely targeting them
>president is raciss and a confirmed nazi sympathizer
Proofs?

you tell them bro!

edit: Thanks for the gold, kind sir!

He's about to get us into a land war in Asia and we all think he's a petulant child, things sure are great.

>NFL fined Chad Johnson $30,000 for wearing a sombrero on the sideline
>won't write or enforce a rule that players must show respect for the American flag and anthem

>Castile was a repeat offender
They don't give concealed carry permits to a repeat offender you nitwit.

wow you sure told him!

he didn't say illegal to be fair, but you are correct. this is insane and flies in the face of everything of our nation's principles.

>land war
Nope, it's all drones.

By the way,. we've already been in a land war in Asia for the last 15 years.

the average trump tweet has more comments than the first ten pages of reddit
pretty amazing

t. triggered redditor

i'm just amused that the national anthem is performed before EVERY SINGLE sporting event

what a fucking joke of a country

I don't like the government telling private institutions what they should do.

Indeed. This sort of political strongarming is supposed to be done behind closed doors! How dare he insult the nation by doing such things in public.

It was a joke, you dolt

When a cop tells you three times to not pull your gun out, and you still pull your gun out, you're dead, and that goes for any race of people.

90% of Sup Forums posts are left wing though

It's obvious you have never been there

Bootlicker go lick some boots!!

t. everything i don't like is "reddit"

I think the idea that Americans are getting triggered because football players are protesting is insane. Reacting to it is just as retarded as thinking kneeling would do anything imo.
this really isn't an outrage by rest of world standards. Just Americans being silly

he shouldn't voice an opinion on it. the president is calling for people to be fired because they disagree with him on a politicized issue. and he's trying to rally support against a private company.

your sarcasm isn't as useful when you aren't as smart as you think.

?

Thank you! I thought that was what republicans stood for. Unfortunately, fiscal and conventional republicans have been obscured by the social conservatives

it's a big deal because it is ruining their enjoyment of the three minutes of mandatory patriotism that precede most big sporting events

Are you a Libertarian, too?

>"Great" britain the last 2 and a half centuries

>so banning blacks would just accelerate the death of this sport
I don't see the problem.

I guess the inevitable movie on Trump's presidency will have to be at least a trilogy

no way you can stuff everything he does and did in one single 2 or 3 hour long movie

>be amerilel
>still won't shut up about the election
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

!

The niggers happen to the primary source of entertainment in this country. No one is entertained by the likes of you tired old redneck trash. The US economy is largely based on the Entertainment industry (where Trump crawled out from), which sports is a sub category to. The NFL United against Trump to basically tell him to shove it up his ass. It's beautiful and ironically American as fuck

Exactly! The president isn't supposed to voice an opinion about companies acting in ways he dislikes. He's supposed to have civil servants write up regulations that quietly shut the company down, or at least, prevent the company from expanding and hiring new people.

The way Trump's going about it, he probably won't cost anyone their job at all! Far too ineffective for America's needs.

>Ken Burns: The Trump Administration
I just wish it was fiction

>Old senile had to take a shit eventually

>Vote for Trump because I thought at worst I'd have a President that wouldn't attack the things important to me
>Less than a year in and he's fucking with my football

The worst part is that he will win this fight if he chooses too. I don't know I single football fan in my life that's on the player's side on this issue. It's incredible how unable they are to let go of kneeling in front of a piece of cloth

The redneck on welfare still thinks he's the reason why our economy is growing.

>meanwhile NK declares they will strike the US mainland and has shown they either have the means to do it or are nearing that point with pacific tests and repeated local bomb droppings
These are truly amazing times we live in.

I like the way you think mario bro, I made this teeshirt with the same train of thought in mind. Its on teespring.com if you guys want to help a nigger out, just put this after /kneel-to-your-emperor

when we're talking globally, then hollywood is your by far most important entertainment industry and it is still largely dominated by whites

the music industry is kinda 50/50

but your sports industry is the only one that hasn't managed to dominate in the field of entertainment globally, that is still in our hands through real football/"soccer"

Haha Hillary
Lock her up right ?

>I know you are but what am I
Sad!

>
if you really believe any of that you're an idiot

>Since tweeting about Stephen Curry 24 of his last 40 tweets/retweets have been about sports in 3 days

>mfw the most positive thing Trump has done is piss off the NFL, NFL PA and the NFL owners all at once and they united to give him the proverbial middle finger

Most sane Americans have no problem with this protest. Trump fanning the flames on this but not on Charlottesville is gonna further tank approval ratings.

Find out what happens next in the next episode of USA!

>Inb4 Jerry Jones 2020

Are you kidding? Google, don't need to be spoonfed.

policingequity.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/CPE_SoJ_Race-Arrests-UoF_2016-07-08-1130.pdf

And regarding Nazi sympathizer, are you really going to play the dumb card after the whole Charlottesville rally aftermath?

I see you wearing that in public I'll kick your ass and then take that shirt and wipe my ass with it. But you would never actually wear it outside so it doesn't matter

>banter an amerimutt
>"s-shut up you dumb c-cuck! we can n-nuke you!"

imagine losing to Lebron