Tfw I have over half of the threads on Sup Forums filtered right now because of this kneeling bullshit

>tfw I have over half of the threads on Sup Forums filtered right now because of this kneeling bullshit
Can we just have a thread about sports? Is your team playing today? Are you hype? Do you realistically think they're going to win?

Same, i have my own opinion on it not it's just spam at this point

>Team
Indians
>Will they win?
Of course

>Filtered threads: 41
fuck handegg

>is your team playing today?
Yes, spurs have their second CL match today
>Are you hype?
Always hype for the CL
>Do you realistically think they're going to win?
>I rate Apoel Nicosia
Predicting 3-0 or 3-1 with Kane scoring a cheeky blooter in garbage time and 4 threads with his face will pop up immediately after

>tf
>tp

>being this salty that Dortmund got BTFO and now have Real Madrid to pretty much eliminate them from that group

*btfos your ""sport"" so hard that millions of Americans realise it's a complete shitpile and stop watching*

DELET THIS!!!!

You should watch a real sport m8. There's some good games on tonight and tomorrow.

>tf
>tp
>this implication

no he shouldn't

Didn't you guys think it was a shitpile in the first place, if anything you should be happy this is happening.

I actually try to follow many different sports user. I enjoy college handegg, boreball, college apehoop, furpuck, divegrass, boxing, mma, and mlels
I almost always have something else to watch user

Oh my poor boy, you are butthurt for 41 threads? Imagine the asspain Amerifats endure, everyday, day after day, when 75% of the board is football?

If you're referring to divegrass. I enjoy those threads

I tell that because people have complained about divegrass invasive threads

but politics is sports right now. You kinda have to talk about politics in sports

>Team
US armed forces and police services

>Will They win
They always do, despite the ungratefulness of the scum NFL. Which will go bankrupt in a few years now.

I much prefer that over this fucking kneeling shit

lol quints

>Didn't you guys think it was a shitpile in the first place, if anything you should be happy this is happening.
Now you insecure easily triggered childish retards will start infesting our sports, no thanks.

>a fucking leaf

*kneels in respect*

The eternal leaf strikes back!

>tfw no thread on Sup Forums for your sport

I guess no one likes badminton here

whites would dominate that too if we actually gave a shit

Yeah, I think it's all low-hanging fruit and a ton of distractions regarding more important matters going on. Can't really be helped with this garbage media we have here in America.
>Team
Mariners
>Will they win?
Eh, they're eliminated so I don't think it matters.

I love playing badminton. Is there a pro league in Malaysia?

Kys yourself

I swear most of these retards are crossboarders.

I love this cate.

CUTE GATO LOOK AT THOSE PAWS :3

wtf

This is a good thread

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GERMANY
>BTFO BY AN AMERICAN