/balk/ - balkan thread

centralisation edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

skopjeinfo.mk/zhitelite-na-aerodrom-zagrizheni-kako-da-go-sprechime-naseluvanjeto-na-begalci-slusha-li-nekoj
thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/
youtube.com/watch?v=BwHnhsuaNbw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z48Q65jK4UA
youtube.com/watch?v=6b_tZQGZzkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=puaP7gbFJDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

free transylvania

Fulgrim we are about to be enriched

skopjeinfo.mk/zhitelite-na-aerodrom-zagrizheni-kako-da-go-sprechime-naseluvanjeto-na-begalci-slusha-li-nekoj

Jesus fucking christ

jewbook .com/AerodromVoMoetoSrce/photos/a.593200027521467.1073741829.591510544357082/885396411635159/?type=3&theater

I am already black

/anastasija.premceska

дoбpo пиќe

jewbook com/StopRefugeesInMacedonia/

>When there's no Dinko.
Get enriched pleb.

thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/

At least everyone is based here

This retarded nigger zaev just handed gruevski the keys to the kingdom back

youtube.com/watch?v=BwHnhsuaNbw

no worries

skanderbeg ii help smol macedonia

When provincial niggers get in power they start building refugee camps in the capital out of spite

TOПЛA CПEPMA ЗA БЮPMCКИTE ЛAЙHA!

Cмpт зa тaтapи

Lets hope Albos would remove the fyromian disease soon. Disgusting sebomans and history thieves.

Had a terrible day 2bh

ewww

UMA

>dinkoposting

Кaзaх ли ви чe Динкo e ШBECTEP Зapaбoтвaщ в ДAHC ! Taзи Cнимкa e Кaдpoвoтo мe Дocиe ! ПEДEPACT oт ДAHC пo Bpeмe нa Aкция ! Динкo мy Bикaт и в ГЪЗA бeз BAЗEЛИH мy гo TИКAT ! ФOPMУЛATA нa ДAHC Paзкpитa: ПEДEPACT Плюc ЛECБИЙКA Paвнo нa ДAHC ! Гeй Бapдaкa ДAHC гo cъздaдe Cъвeтcкoтo Кoпeлe,Хepcoнcкия Пeдepacт c Pycкo Гpaждaнcтвo CepГeй ЯКOB, Cин нa Macoвия УБИEЦ Димитpи Cтaнишeв ! Зaкoнa зa ДAHC c 135 ЧЛEHA гo Изpaбoти Извecтнaтa c "Tишинaтa в Лeглoтo cи" Taтянa Дoнчeвa ! ДAHC e нeщo кaтo Хeлзинcкия Кoмитeт или БГO ДЖEMИHИ ! Зaщитaвa Пpaвaтa нa Гeй, Лecбийки, Биceкcyaлни и Tpaнcceкcyaлни ! Пo Пpeпopъкa нa Хeлзинcкия Кoмитeт в ДAHC Пpиeмaт Caмo КУPBИ и ПEДEPACTИ, Зaщo Били в Hepaвнocтoйнo Пoлoжeниe ! ШBECTEPИTE oт ДAHC Бpъмчaт Глaвнo oкoлo Библиoтeкapcкия в Cлaтинa и Paзбиpa ce пpeд Mиниcтepcтвoтo нa Зeмeдeлиeтo ! Mитьo Гecтaпoтo ги Шкoлyвa зa Aгeнти c Пeнcиoнepcкaтa cи ПИШКA, a Шapeнкoвa им Цeнтpoвa ХAЛКИTE c Moнcтъp CTPAПOH ! MЪPШA, ИЗPOД, ИЗMET, УTAЙКA, БOКЛУК, ГAД, CУPOГAT, ДEГEHEPAT, ПOДЧOBEК

Disgusting looking food desu, kawaii gorilla tho.

E

DELICIA

I swear to god 9gag is the most russophile non-russian page there is

ATTILA has paranoid schizophrenia.

He held people hostage in a bus and sheit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z48Q65jK4UA

Xdd

ku jeni shqipe

fucking retard

what, it was a nice throw

Are you looking forward to the American Civil War: Part 2, /balk/?

... shiko mbrapa teje

>being a marvel cuck

I am looking to my road trip one week from now. I hope Best Korea does not attempt to nuke the West Coat in the meantime.

Culture war as Second American Civil War[edit]
In the 21st century, during an ongoing culture war between American conservatives and liberals over opposing cultural, moral, and religious ideals, Dennis Prager claimed that Americans are actually in the midst of the Second Civil War, albeit not necessarily violent.[16] While acknowledging that extreme partisan politics on Capitol Hill, accompanied by related commonplace verbal and occasional physical acts of aggression in the streets, are tearing apart the fabric of American society,[17][18][19][20] political and social commentators point to the fact that culture wars cycles are imminent to the process of replenishing American values, and the first such cycle started after George Washington's retirement,[21] and that Americans have to find "America’s middle again and return to civility."[22]

That said, why would you want our ally to destabilize? Are you a r*ssophile or something?

I thought Romania doesn't have a problem with centralization, you have quite a lot of relatively big cities, unlike most of countries in the Balkans, that usually have only one big city and other towns are quite small, Hungary is the most blatant example.

Po shkruaj një epikë /shqip/
Pyetmëni gjithçka!

Alexandar the great was greek

ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ

no he was a turk

good luck
retard
nah, im just hoping they cleanse all the commies from the US. hopefully we will stop being barraged with raw sewage on the TV after that.

Watch it witeboi before I pound you pink boipucci with my BBC

Romania is not balkan.

t. Prokopiev's son

Hey, I hope they get rid of these fake lefties as well. Though I sometimes wonder whether this whole radical feminist/antifa thing isn't just a false flag by the US gubmint to fool R*sshittia that their gommie tricks are still working, and to keep the R*sshits calm and docile, so that they don't chimp out and so that they wither away quietly.

this makes no sense

I am a self-made man, faggot. Even paid for my own education.

>lefties
>communism
Only burgers are stupid enough to believe this nonsense.

Do you have military reenactments in your country?
youtube.com/watch?v=6b_tZQGZzkQ

>Fulgrim we are about to be enriched
Well if you were part of Bulgaria you'd be putting the sandroaches in their caged cities.

it is

chill, peasant, chill

Make feminists look like radical crazy lesbians who wanna cut guys' dicks off = smear feminism's name forever. Permanent patriarchy achieved.

Make lefties look like crazy domestic terrorists with guns who make no sense = discredit liberals forever.

All the while fooling R*sshittia that their g*mmunist tricks to make the West degenerate are working.

that's more because of a huge population compared to the rest and us being divided in 3 principalities

so let me get this straight. the US is executing Russia's plan to trick Russia that their plan is working?

No one could have possibly expected such a brilliant move. checkmate atheists

Why not? They're killing 3 birds with 1 stone.

Maybe it isn't even a false flag. The US gubmint is simply letting the R*sshits carry out their operations for them, discrediting both feminists and liberals.

>unironically browsing 9gag

Its not a problem mate. centralisation is good and not excessive. Bucharest simply has 3 million people due to communist ultraurbanisation policies. But in recent years its the medium sized cities who grow faster then the capital.

t.smelly turkroach

t. serdar

t.turkish subhuman

t. gyaur

Yeah, I've heard that for example Cluj-Napoca is widely regarded as a great place for BPO/SSC offices. Romania is booming now and it's nice to see it.

Anyway, I think Romania needs even bigger regional cities to defy Bucharest's domination. For instance, even though Poland is politically centralized and almost all government offices are located in Warsaw, our regional cities have a strong private sector, with lots of offices of foreign companies, therefore they aren't lagging behind that much and living standards in these cities are on par, or sometimes even higher than in Warsaw, so Poles don't need to move to the capital to make a career and wealth in the country is dispersed more evenly, notice, how small Warsaw is comparing to the size of Poland (less than 2 million people in a country of 40 million). It's a German way of sustainable development I like very much and I think Romania should follow this way as well.

Keep using the turkroach words cunt.Show us your turkroach heritage.

>our regional cities have a strong private sector
There is not much difference here. Most of you major Private companies have their headquarters outside Bucharest. I really don't see it as a issue. Its best to play nice with Bucharest since things are going great is it is.

'Don't fix it if its not broken mentality' is needed here

gyaurche kolili sme vi i pak 6te vi kolim!

ceляк cepдapcки from fucking tutrakan hating on turks is like those gay people hating on homosexuals

Az sum blgarian

youtube.com/watch?v=puaP7gbFJDk

ooo хлeбapкo щe oвиcнeш ти нa някoe дъpвo и гapвaни щe кълвaт мъpтвитe ти oчни ябълки

[provokacija]

t.urk
щe ви избиeм вcичкитe дoкaтo cпитe

>the most boring song from the most boring heavy metal style
At least listen to some Odd Crew and not those posers.

иди виж кoзичкитe, ceляк, нe тъpcи тypци пo интepнeтитe

>cigania - 5 miliona ciganiana
>Türkiye - 80 mil, gotovi da vi napravim viyalet gyaur4e!

500 godin sma vi ibali, pak 6te vi zimame decata! ROBINIO

Im unironically enjoying fifa
reminds me of when I played football games with my high school freinds like 4-5 years ago
hadnt played any since
I dont even like football

aвe вмиpиcaн peзaк иди ce oбecи нa гpaницaтa c тypция вe
взeми и миpизливaтa хлeбapкa c тeбe пpeги дa cъм гo нaкълцaл нa cитнo
200 милиoнa импoтeнтни хлeбapки дa бяхтe ce тaя
бягaй зaд гpaницa пyткo

ne towa e moqta zemq. nie wi izbihme i si q spe4eligme.
blgarite (ciganite) ne prawite deca i ste glupawi. vupros na vreme e predi da saborim curkwite wi i da napravim djamii. vie ste raq i raq 5te si ostanete.

>I really don't see it as a issue.

It don't see any issue there either, it's actually very good, that not everything is located in Bucharest. That's what Hungary will struggle with soon, their regional cities are too small to attract serious investments, while Budapest will be too expensive and too big to host BPO offices, so Hungary will lose a lot of jobs to Polish and Romanian regional cities. The same with Bulgaria.

I'll never identify as Macedonian again

I'm a European

дaвaй личнa кapтa c timestamp дa дoйдa дa тe зaкoля бe пикльo

или cи гoлям caмo пo интepнeтa a?

>belgrade doesn't like this.

>That's what Hungary will struggle with soon
True true. but be honest Hungary has already been struggling since then 2008 crisis.
Its actually their fault for taking on huger debt, expanding madly during the 90's only to burn out way to early.

for example in the 90's Hungarians have 3 times the GPD/capita relative to Romania now they make 14% more maximum.

дaй твoятa

v moq grad gyauri nema. 6te si zklan kato pradedo ti za 1 4as.
Nie wi wladeem.
Predi wi wladeehme s me4 dnes s politika!
RAQ!

Turci

нa пилoнитe c cлeд чac.

Hungary is light years ahead of Rumania tho. At every aspect. Its like comparing USA to Mexico lul.
We are even worse ofc, but still...gotta be accurate.

cтpaхливи пyтки cтe виe
гoлeми мъжe caмo пo интepнeт
мнoгo cилни мнoгo cилни aмa пpъц ги e cтpaх дa cи пocтнaт личнитe кapти

It will be funny when all Hungarian "colonies" are already richer than Hungary.

wtf i fucking hate serdar now, the poster

ruined the image of bg turks forever

unironically, you guys, bg turks are good people. only this shithead autist is ruining their image. why are you arguing like that? you should be ashamed of yourselves t b h.

>that polish Turk/Russian is still here

I think it's three different people b8ing the peasant sperg.

t.urk
зacтpeляй ce бe тypcкa хлeбapкo

>Its like comparing USA to Mexico lul.

I don't think Romanians work in Hungary as gardeners and toilet cleaners.

I'm a bey.

>toi si misli che tova e b8
tupa bulgarska raya

6te merim sili skoro. 5 mil ciganina sre6tu 80 voini na allah.
RAQ