So is Iceage rightwing or not?

So is Iceage rightwing or not?

nah, I think they just flirt with the imagery. if they are, they deliberately keep it quiet.

elias is known to hang with some pretty queer crowds so probably not

plus Plowing Into The Field of Love is a pretty gay sentence

Yeah. I have photos of them high-fiving Richard Spencer while they pee in a black kid's face.

If they are I'm never listening to them again because I don't support neo-nazis.

No. Elias is super gay. He and I had sexy sex in Copenhagen in 2014.

gay fascism

whoever ran their youtube (ddogmeatt) liked this video, but in the new youtube playlist channel layout thing i can't find it anymore. it says they have no playlists, so they either removed it from their likes or have it privated.

Shut up vye.

I hope so. Thus that trashy junkie sky will leave elias. Seriously why is elias making music with that dirty whore. Shame on you elias.

big brain ideology. If we discover a way for men to have babies it's over for you thots

>gay fascism

That's pretty much Vår in a nutshell.

Not sure, I just hope theyre not the standard super liberal sjw musician type which i dont think they are, so already good regardless of whether they're left or right wing.

If anyone confirms this, I'll throw some support behind them.

lol

t. alt right fascist white supremacist kekistani neo-nazi cucklord soylent nu male

I want to plow into eliases love field if you know what I am saying

You sound just like my friend who likes Iceage. Are you girl? That would make sense

>ITT they doesn't know about /polgbt/

good goy

ironically
left-wing really

Big if true

They just liked Death in June a lot and took their gay Nazi image.

Hitler?

Yes. I am the omnipotent cyber Hitler.

Isn't the drummer Jewish?

>1488
Nice

i hope not or else i will have to delete their album

Most punks have a few edgy right-wing bands they enjoy desu

Is Laibach right wing?

Most of the supposed Right Wing groups turn out to be Nazbol most of the time.
Socially speaking, very conservative who belived in hitler vision of race and nationalism but preferred the soviet economic model.
Basically edgy stalinists

Who cares they are a band who is only listen because the singer is so hot