Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ai-C6EZjS7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kiss is always in the wrong

the transvestites are wrong

>Jews are autistic
Nothing new here

Paul Stanley is one bitchy drag queen.

They’re just fucking around but being pushy about the joke, to much to the point where its not funny and just making things uncomfortable. Whatever, its kiss, dont be surprised.

Kiss was in the wrong for making God awful music

Maybe if the interviewer was better at his job and wasnt a quiet cuck and was more confrontational he could’ve turned it on them

Kiss are shitty pop rock. Iron Maiden are a million times better.

the world for allowing KISS to exist

I mean they are assholes but they do make fun hard rock, animalize is a great metal album, and alive! Is a pretty great live album

>mogs your path

Take it back.

how the fuck does kiss have fans below 40

>and was more confrontational he could’ve turned it on them
>and losing his job and reputation
So this is what an underage post looks like.

>getting confrontational with Gene Simmons
You don't know a lot about Kiss, do you? Gene is a prissy bitch who would've walked out if the interviewer had done that.

lol jewiest thing ive ever seen

This. I doubt they were being serious but they push the joke so far it gets painfully awkward.

Kiss for being kiss and the mexican for wearing a shirt of/being a fan of iron maiden

Whatever, not even an interviewer worth watching if he wants to interview kiss and ask mundane questions while being a mumbling idiot and allow aging hacks who think “they still got it” to harrass him.

>just fucking around
>just joking around

At what point in that interview did it look like they were joking around?

They seemed genuinely offended that someone would dear wear another's band shirt to interview them

Well, that does it!
Next time I go and see Kiss, I'm wearing an Iron Maiden shirt, and I suggest everybody do the same.

Can you imagine a whole audience at a Kiss concert wearing Iron Maiden shirts?

What would Kiss do, just walk off stage and not perform? Demand everybody take off their Iron Maiden Shirts? If they did that, and didn't give away free Kiss shirts, there would be a RIOT!

>On Wednesday, he promoted his new book, On Power, on Fox & Friends and Fox Business Network's Mornings with Maria, but things took a weird turn as he got ready to do an interview with FoxNews.com. A Fox News employee told Grove that unannounced and uninvited, Simmons burst into a staff meeting, yelling, "Hey chicks, sue me!" He then yanked open his red velvet shirt, showing off his chest and stomach, and began telling jokes about Michael Jackson and pedophilia.

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ai-C6EZjS7k

BTFO by the Gregg Turkington of dad rock

Who is the KISS of 2018?

>hey you fucking prick B U Y O U R S T U F F

KISS, but unironically

The family guy audience, unironically.

Based Kiss are fucking with him, people don't have a sense of humor.

He should have kissed them, open mouth.

ICP is the Kiss of the newer generation, I'd say

Devoted hardcore fan base that loves spending money on novelty items

Facepaint gimmick, theatricali shows, etc.