You guys know this will happen, right?

You guys know this will happen, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yiVYRLzwOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>deeply concerned about financial implications of leaving the european union
>wants to leave a union with their partner for 90% of trading who they share their only land border with
Was leaving the scots alive a mistake?

I'd rather live in a world with Scots than Leafs and Abos. We really should've purged the Abos instead of the Tasmanians.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yiVYRLzwOo

I hope it does. Build the wall again.

you guys know we want to get rid of those left wing leeches, right?

Oil is fucked, Scotland doesn't have anything else to support it. No-one will vote to join the literal third world, and the EU wouldn't fucking want them.

Hadrian's Wall just got ten feet higher.

>British economy implodes
>Scottish independence happening
All according to plan

Doesn't Scotland have good agricultural potential? I can't believe they're so cucked.

>not realising hadrian's wall is nowhere near scotland

It goes across England you fucking mongoloids, learn your geography.

It's only a joke you retard.

"Yes" only had such a high percentage because they thought they'd be able to get rich off the oil and the price of oil has gone down the shitter.

No joking allowed. This is a serious /thread

This is what I was thinking. Do Scots still believe they can survive off oil when you look at what's happening to countries like Russia?

>says pablo

Go grab some bricks and mortar.

not to mention they would have to accept fucking euro, because they wouldn't be allowed to keep the pound

I'm already in Mexico you fuckwit retard.

Go build that wall then, president trump orders you to do so.

Nothing?

Oil is worth 30 to a barrel, there's no sun for nine months so you can't grow shit, and no one can understand anyone from Glasgow to do business with.

can we meme it to not happen?

Then they just invade Scotland after the EU collapses and give them less rights than they had before

Scottish people are pretty retarded famalam

Imagine a country where all the bravest, cleverest most adventurous people all emigrated years ago, leaving behind the fat, drug and drink addled retards.

You are imagining Scotland.

There will never be a president Trump and Mexicans will never build a wall.
It's not just a meme, you really are inbred stupid fucks.

Balkanize Britain now.

Oh look the 400th thread today.

Scotland isn;t going to leave.

55% voted stay in indyref1

At least that will vote the same again in indyref2

Scotland cannot manage without the EU, and now they are out, and rejoining is in no way assured or quick.

Rule Britania.

Time for Scots (and the rest) to remember they ARE the Union and to be PROUD of being British again. Now more than ever Britain needs unity and patriotism.

Make Britain great again!

They have whisky and bad weather.

Can lorries run on whisky?

Idk, I think it's possible if the EU loosen the restrictions a bit, and whether or not the price of oil rises. Scotland could, effectively, secede and join the EU.

Based russia.
It would be truly epic if putin reached out as one of the first European nations to offer a trade deal with the new Independent britain

Hadrians wall might be but the antonine walls not to far off the actual border

Tanking the economy was a great plan Nigel.
200 billion just went up in smoke.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If they couldn't suceed when they had virtually every possible advantage in 2014, why do you think they'll win now? Especially when they still don't have answers to any of the questions they screamed "BULLYING!", "SCARE MONGERING!", etc. in response to (which was nearly all of them).

First thing that came to mind was Bristol desu senpai.

They have oil.

more like this

luckily unlike your shithole, we can live without those 350 billions

Russia's economy is in a shambles and England has little to offer now that their economy is crashing. Putin even came out with a statement today about how nobody wants to invest in losers.

and every time this happens, the smoke magically reforms into money again

is it possible that you don't really understand how the stock market works, my taco munching friend?

Yeah. He was talking about the EU lol

WHOS MONEY WAS LOST THE GUYS IN SUITES WHO GET A BUNCH OF YOU GREENIES TO BUILD HIS TOWERS MONEY, OR ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE COMPANYS MONEY THAT STILLL TO THIS DAY USES BEENERS FOR PICKING BEANS

This was expected and it hasn't even been a day, not to mention the Church of England hasn't acted too much yet

>tfw your life is so boring you have to wish for the death of others at the slightest sign of danger
PANIC PANIC A CURRENCY DROPPED FOR THE thousandth fucking time.

Mexico is the 3rd largest trade partner with the US - GB was 6th. We stand to benefit from your stupidity.

Enjoy the crash because your hangover hasn't sunk in. Your shitty ass flat warm beer and rotting teeth and bleeding gums can stay on that shithole of a depressing rock and whither away.

>You guys know this will happen, right?

Not before this

Scottish pounds, my friend. They actually can print their own currency, you know.

Putin just wants the EU to fail so he can take advantage of the weakness. WWIII is at your doorstep and you're celebrating. History shows that the front lines will be in a Slavic country so enjoy the destruction of your home and happiness and kiss your family goodbye..

Not exactly. The Bank of England holds the value of the Pounds issued by Scottish banks.

I'm a trader. This dip is nothing, and everyone expected it, and billions have been made today on shorting the market.

It will recover.

This is pure butthurt.

Before they even announced the Brexit outcome - I bought silver and gold yesterday. I've already made bank off the rotten teethed faggots ignorance.

FUCK YOU SCOTLAND YOU SUCK SHITSKIN DICK GTFO

The maturity of our Northern Brothers never ceases to astound.

BEGIN OPERATION ANTOINE

Make it happen Scotland.

Britain is weak and vulnerable.

Not with oil prices down the shitter

>antonine walls not to far off the actual border
How much are you planning to move the border?

why stop there?

It won't.
t. Scot,

why stop there? just follow the steps of your younger brother

>fucking leaf

Despite voting leave myself
Its quite funny seeing foreign Cunts and overly excited englishbros openly deciding what we'll be doing good with our country
Always calling us cucked
Calling us cucked for staying with the UK with indyref. We literally rely on a mutually beneficial economic relationship with England
Calling us cucked for trying to stay in the E.U. despite again trying to vote in self interest. Half our country relies on trade with the E.U( heavy trade with Poland and France)

It genuinely feels like we get blamed whatever we do.

Scotland is unlikely to vote out the UK Scotland is still loyal to the UK, just because we voted for financially stability doesn't mean we hate the rest of the UK

Please shut the fuck up and tend to your own shitty countries decisions.
Let the union work our own situation out

oh you will be definitely be cucked now, especially when you want to crawl back to EU