Which Latin American country has the prettiest women?

Which Latin American country has the prettiest women?

Do they arr rook same or is there one country that is obviously better looking than the rest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQKmkvheN-M
youtu.be/K8QaOFiFDps
youtube.com/watch?v=nmdKmvbTX6c&t=562s
youtube.com/watch?v=G7so929fbM4
youtube.com/watch?v=7SRnxLLewUs
youtube.com/watch?v=WwBXn83GgLg
youtube.com/watch?v=PHygS2qE5Cc
google.com.co/search?q=colombianos&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv1o-GwObVAhXE7yYKHZjJA1sQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=651
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?135171-Colombian-composition-(23andme)-results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know Peruvians and Bolivians are disgusting.

Guess again

Disgusting

fuck you Ecuapoor.
Your President is a cripple.
Sad!

Colombia

> GOAT
Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Puerto Rico and Cuba
> Great
Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Costa Rica

Yu can find amazing women in the rest of countries although they are not as common

hairy tiddy

Estados Unidos

>shit taste

Argentian women look like aboriginals (native american straight ouf of the rainforest) and they are hairy, short, smelly and age terribly.

I'd put them under >shit tier

Colombian women are ugly niggers, those models you see on instagram are the 0,0001% of the population.

Brazil has the hottest women on average.

Florida is GOAT. The southwest is decent borderline meh

Los mujeres de Argentina son DEMASIADO BONITAAAAAAA

AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

MUJERES ARGENTINAS PARA PENE BRITANICO

>0,0001% of the population.
Have you visited chaturbate? I kid you not, that's how the average girl looks like here. N*gg*rs are not that common

At least he's not mentally crippled like the last one

peruvian girl with her asian BF

lol fuck off, you've never been here
Don't come if you don't want to be surrounded by ""female"" goblins.

Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Puert Rico, Cuba, Venezuela and Uruguay are SUPERIOR.

Race mixing provides beautiful offspring

I'd say Brazil is in the Top 1, because you have variety... Blonde, black, mulatta, mestiza, redhead, indigenous, black hair, etc, etc.

And they have all perfect bodies due to the beach...

I'm coming with the lads.
Prepare to see lots of these guys on your beaches.

there is only one beach in the entire country and it's infested with brain eating amoebas. 26 people died last summer.

How can you only have one beach when you have a huge coastline?

Colombian girls look like the girls that walk in the strets in the videos below. Claiming that all are model tier is sheer delusion
youtu.be/QQKmkvheN-M
youtu.be/K8QaOFiFDps

He's memeing you faggot, but yes, our beaches are shit tier compared to the spanish or brazilians ones... Specially because of the cold water and cold wind.

I'm in love

1 beach with sand in buenos aires province
the rest are: shipbreaking platforms, rocks=no sand and cliffs.

me in the back

Jesus. That's kind of depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmdKmvbTX6c&t=562s
youtube.com/watch?v=G7so929fbM4
youtube.com/watch?v=7SRnxLLewUs
youtube.com/watch?v=WwBXn83GgLg
youtube.com/watch?v=PHygS2qE5Cc

Have fun my man

I don't have time to watch all those vids but just taking a kick look I see a lot of average and below average women which is normal

Colombian girls are so overrated.

Yes! 'Beaches' have no sands but pointy rocks, water is cold, 'women' are shitskinned aboriginal who weigh over 120 kgs EACH!
Is it worth coming over here? Of course not!

OP must go to Brazil=white women & enormous warm and sandy beaches, and Colombia, full of latinas supermodels.

arSHITina? Of course not lol

This is the ideal latina girl. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

>sp leaking into int
Huehue

He's trying!

only the rich, white-looking ones are good. 99.9% of latin American look like 4 foot tall brown goblins. and the Mexican variants are all obese.

chances are they have pure European ancestry and don't even want to be called latina as they associate that word with the brown goblins.

I'd say Venezuela followed close by Colombia. Third place would be for Dominicans

>you're a gay
>superior

toppest lel

obesity is around the same rates as in your country, you're not getting our best

This. Imagine if the only Americans who emigrated were from Alabama and the Ozarks. We'd leave a pretty bad impression abroad as well.

Thai said. Just LOL

what would a paraguayan know, you literally look like lighter bolivians, i don't want a disgusting paraguayan talking about my country

>let me talk out of my ass

nah

Argentina trust me the rest are disgusting goblins

>complains about cherrypicking models not representing the average girl
>cherrypicks a model

Brazilian, Venezuelans, Colombians and Puerto Ricans are p nice.
The other countries are consistently shitty but in different aspects. Mexicans and central americans all rook boringly the same kinda shade of brown except for those voluptuous northern minorities that worship cartel members. Argentinians and Uruguayans look like southern europeans, moorish looking, flat as a table and with noses and jaws big enough to pull your eyes out or grate cheese.

I do love la Riquelme

Seriously man, you like buchonas? I'm from Sinaloa but even I'll admit there's a strong case our women may not be the classiest

Chill and enjoy the sights
Who doesn't? :D

>Dominicans
They look like apes and their skin is always full of acne. Shit taste monito

From my experience Paraguayans are fairier than Colombians. They look way more European than Colombians and I am not even memeing. They have a huge % of European ancestry while Colombians look like the offspring of a mulatto with a Peruvian

From my experience Moroccans are fairier than Spaniards. They look way more European than Spaniards and I am not even memeing. They have a huge % of European ancestry while Spaniards look like the offspring of a mulatto with an Arab

i don't like them, but they are an exception the the basic constant look of mexican girls.

This

Why did you get offended?

>falling into the spanish shell game of trying to prove you are white
Why?

Meanwhile Paraguayans look like pic. They have native traits but they can pass as Europeans. Colombians look like they are a mix of black people and natives

paraguayans look like brazilians

You raped their entire country into existance. Makes sense

Pretty subjective, lad. All the people in that picture could pass as colombian at any time.

Colombians come in all forms and tones and basically any person on earth (apart from indians, east asians and scandinavians can pass as local here.

google.com.co/search?q=colombianos&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv1o-GwObVAhXE7yYKHZjJA1sQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=651

Also, we look nothing like peruvians check our admixture based on actual studies ----------------------

There's a lot of types, but if you like blondes/light colored eyes there's a few places outside of Sinaloa which tend to be better options like the meme altos de Jalisco if you like conservative rural girls or in some places in Puebla who are just drop dead grogeous and relatively sophistiocated. And then there's upper middle class in all of Mexico with Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey having some rather substantial communities for obvious reasons. Having said that there's also plenty of dark Iberian types all over the country, I personally like morenas and there's a lot of variety but it's a meme there's nothing else in Mexico.

>inb4 Mexico is white
Not at all, just saying is diverse and that there's obviously places where criollos/castizos concentrate.

I want to lick her bellybutton so bad.

Women don't deserve propaganda

Hi. I dropped by to say that Argentina is in fact culturally, ethnicaly and racially Amerindian.
Thank you for your attention.

Wealth tends to lead to good health, which tends to lead to beauty.
Since there is a decent correlation between whiteness and wealth, whiter people in SA tend to be more attractive. Not really a race thing, I don't think.

Con solo ver la foto te puedo asegurar que no fue tomada en Colombia, sino en PANAMA, el tipo de la camiseta es un inmigrante colombiano. Las carpas, la cerveza que el tipo está tomando, el fenotipo de las personas, las gorras que utiliza la gente de fondo, etc....

My gf is from Ecuador and she's beautiful 2bh

All I see are mestizos and 4 castizos in your pic. The average self proclaimed """white""" colombian is 65% euro (pic related). And as it can be seen in the thread you linked, less than 5% of colombians are more than 80% euro. I doubt actual euros can pass as locals in your country.

I'm upper class and can say that the girls here are ugly as fuck, even the white looking ones. There are obviously a few exceptions

Correction: actual euros CAN pass as locals, but as upper class ones

I remember you.You used to post on /esp/ and went to Bilbao to shag a goblinesque Ecuatorian orc.Good times

Of course. There's also just genes and luck.
That's why there are obviously many ugly rich people and attractive poorer people.
There is still a good correlation.

>goblinesque orc

really mate she's not

It's me though yes, we're approaching a year together now. I see her at least 1/4 of every month which isn't bad considering the distance

Why doesn't she move with you? I bet she has Spanish passport.Ecuatorians are really slutty.Are you sure she has never cheated on you?You are a good lad you don't deserve that

She's a Spanish citizen now yes, but she's studying at university so she couldn't move for at least another 3 yeas. She's not slutty honestly, she's not that kind of girl. She rarely even goes to party

Is it just that one colombian guy or do all of them want foreigners to lust for their women?

>less than 5% of colombians are more than 80% euro
I think colombians who are more than 80% euro might be as high as 15-20% m8. There are really unmixed region in this country due to our intricate mountainous geography. Also you wouldn't believe the amount of actual europeans and wh*te americans living here and continuing the miscegenation process

take a look at this thread with actual colombians who took the 23andme genetic test. I agree there might be more unmixed people in the southern cone though

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?135171-Colombian-composition-(23andme)-results

How old are you? I would tell you to move to Bilbao but without spanish you would just get crappy jobs.Also the pay would be lower than in Britain.Good luck anyways

"""European"""" Colombians are actually gypsies.Therefor Indian not European

>in all forms and tones
There's not a single white or black person in that pic

I hate living in a mestizo country, everybody is short, brown, ugly and looks angry ;(

I wish I lived in places full of beautiful white and tall blonde, brunette or red haired people with light eyes like Brazil, Uruguay and Spain. Like pic related.

Damn this fucking country.

>take a look at this thread with actual colombians who took the 23andme genetic test. I agree there might be more unmixed people in the southern cone though

NOT REPRESENTATIVE
there was a similar thread with chileans, and most of them scored over 90% euro, yet national studies show that they represent less than 1% of our population (literally). I recall seeing another colombian study, which showed that a certain part of Colombia was like 65% euro or more on average, but used a shitty triangle graph.

My Spanish is poor yes, I can half carry myself through simple conversations with her mum and her friends who don't speak a word of English but I'm sure I sound like a baby to them.

Moving to Bilbao is the ultimate plan though I just have to figure out a way to do it

>Moving to Bilbao
The economy there is not that crappy but with poor Spanish you will get at most some English related jobs.Are you sure that you don't preffer to stay in the UK? The economy is better for both of you

Iceland

Venezuela or Colombia

OMG youre all so fucking dumb Jesús christ

Are spaniards descended from gypsies? because most latinamericans score quite high on iberian ancestry

Don't be dense, m8. It's clear that a picture of 20-30 people won't be representative of a country of 50 million

Yeah I mean in the future, I expect that we will have to put up with the long distance for another 2 years at least. I will have to put all my efforts into learning Spanish in that time.

The economy is better here sure but Pais Vasco at least is one of the top tier regions of Spain and honestly it's just nicer there than it is here. I spend a lot of time there now and the quality of life is higher. It's not just about GDP. The climate, proximity to nice beaches, beautiful mountainous terrain and a nice city like Bilbao, make it a great place to be. Better than my dreary ugly English city.

>apart from indians
Big zero looks like pajeet tho

>Are spaniards descended from gypsies?
Some are.Like the ones that went to Colombia

have you seen his receding hairline and face structure? Pajeets don't look like that, they're way browner, apart from north indians

To be honest I don't remember his face

Do you have any studies? If you like Bilbao better go for it lad but I personally wouldn't want to become a language teacher if that is not my field and chances are that you will end up as one as most expats do.Maybe some Brittish expat can get you something.I would actually look into that.Try to contact Brits in Bilbao and start networking.Just is what I would do though

>less than 5% of colombians are more than 80% euro.
I really doubt it the number is so low, but yeah, not that many people is that european here, only people form the northern andean area is actually european looking

>There are really unmixed region in this country
There is not

you havent seen much dominicans in the states then. Alots of pretty ones here.
Dominicans, Colombian, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Argentines women are GOAT