Sup Forums I am fucking concerned about our future now. I know the Brexit outcome is great...

Sup Forums I am fucking concerned about our future now. I know the Brexit outcome is great, but think about it for a sec. Why would the Jews/Elites ever allow this? they could have easily manipulate the results or do some other shenanigans to get what they want like they have done before. There are only two reasons why they would allow this:

1) To bring about a long overdue recession and blame it on nationalists and other non leftists.
2) To bring down the EU as a whole via domino effect and start a new war in Europe again blaming nationalists and others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc
web.archive.org/web/20160624123146/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brexit-us-donald-trump_us_576caf80e4b0f16832392137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Why would the Jews/Elites ever allow this?
They don't have a chance friend. They tried killing Jo Cox. They tried calling WWIII. They pulled in EVERYONE from economists to actors to bankers to prime ministers and we won.
It's really as simple as that. The Brits won. The markets and the EU will always act in their best interest.

They threw absolutely everything they had at us, every politician almost, lots of celebrities and even a fucking Martyr

But we still won, defying all odds.

They thought they were safe, they were wrong and now they're fucked.

The Jew/Elites didn't allow this.

They tried to fuck it and got BTFO.

As for the rest of your post, stay tuned. We don't know what the depraved kike will try. It is backed into a corner, for now.

1) Intermarium union will fix this
2) Intermarium union will fix this

The east shall survive.

Checked. Globalist shills on suicide watch due to the turning tide

>they could have easily manipulate the results
This.
The owl started to move

FUCKING GEET

Judenschreich

They wouldn't dare bring down the EU,
that'd be too risky.
If they blamed it on Nationalists they'd be sort of (for lack of a better word) Hitler-ing from the other side.

Norway will be better off without the EU in Europe. You don't like that brexit is happening?

Because people are waking up to the Globalist lies and even Jewish tricks can only go so far.

God save the Queen.

nice

nice gets

but anyway
>They threw absolutely everything they had at us
they clearly haven't or else they would have just manipulated the vote. I think we are going to see some serious shit going down.

There are just more puppeteers

>Why would the Jews/Elites ever allow this?
They underestimated the popularity of the leave movement obviously. They really did try to win, they even murdered one of their own just to get sympathy for the remain movement, but it just wasn't enough. They likely would have rigged the vote if they honestly believed they would lose, I suspect they were pretty confident of victory.

The Jews are not immortal, this is proof that they can be beat.

Maybe an attempt to make an example
>let them leave and have their oo-rah moment, then fuck them up economically and force them to beg to come back

America will get their own merkel Hilary and Canada already has Trud the Fud, the stars will finally be in alignment for the next great jew happening.

Or maybe trump will win and tag team with putin, who knows.

"Jews" are a meme, the globalist elite doesn't give a flying fuck about race or religion, obviously, as long as they can keep lining their pockets by marching us into their melting pot.

Do you think they really care about Pisslam? They don't care, they think they can just sit on top of this giant rotting pyramid of congealing miserable humanity and count their shekkels.

They are wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc
He said it.
Sup Forums might be saying that they arent controlled, but jews arent the only puppeteers

>allow
They used the media propaganda to the fullest extended to stop this.
They even pulled a false flag killing to influence the public opinion against it.
They haven't allowed anything.
And there's the chance that the parliament will cuck the voters anyway by not voting for the Brexit.
Also the new PM might never invoke article 50 to start the process.

People always assume there is ONE global conspiracy. This seems terribly unlikely. Even on the level of the Elites there are factions and divisions, there are global conspiracies, and many of them have similar goals, but these goals are not necessarily cooperative.

Everyone wants to be the one to see THEIR plan succeed, even if it means crippling someone else.

Yeah but the globalist elite tend to be Jews.

Those hold truth

They saw the rising nationalism in Europe and America and had to put a stop to it
Brexit is coming and seems to be viable so they let it happen.
Now they will go full out against the UK causing a recession and political turmoil.
A lot of britcucks will come to regret their decision because of this.
In four months or so polls will show that over 50% of Brits who voted Brexit now regret it.
Right before American elections. Hillary wins by landslide.
Next elections Labour Party wins and starts talks to "normalize" relationships with Europe. Basically meaning Brexit amounted to nothing.

Who will now finance Polands massive EU gibs when UK is gone? Thats the only question that crossed my mind when i saw your thread

True, but focusing on Jewish ethnicity/religion to the exclusion of the actual globalist agenda is to our detriment.

I don't give a fuck if Chaim Shekkelburger wants to steal sand nigger homes in Pakestine, I want MY freedom!

They literally are not all powerful. The point is to prevent that. This gives me hope Trump can actually win despite their fraud attempts.

>A lot of britcucks will come to regret their decision because of this.
>Posted from Ecuador
dunno why i laughed

I like to think the only reason it was so close was because they rigged the shit out of it, but underestimated the sheer turnout Leave would gather.

Nice digits.

Gas yourselves.

>Why would the Jews/Elites ever allow this?

Because they're not as powerful as you think. Its retarded to think they're the supreme puppetmasters controlling everything. They're just paper tigers, they fold the moment you stand up against them.

Jews arent a super race of overlords as Sup Forums might make you think.

A good share of people are uncorruptable to money, including vote counters. Truth escapes very easily, you need only a cellphone to record someone fucking up the votes, and the media can only take you so far.

They dont actually rule the world, just give some "advice" that is USUALLY followed

Because if they pulled something(vote manipulation) and got found out, it would work so hard against them that their entire world would shatter in a day. Right now all that happened is Britain got it's independence from the globalists. It's only one victory, but still not the end and they'll have many, many more chances to fuck everything up and make Brexit look bad.

I don't think you understand what it would mean, brolau. Otherwise you wouldn't be calling for it.

> In four months or so polls will show that over 50% of Brits who voted Brexit now regret it.

Please show me how far up your ass you keep that crystal ball

I share your insight. There seems to be this "WE WUZ" level of sentiment going on in the White communities of the world in which it is assumed that the elites have an iron grip on the decisions of the world and their outcomes.

This. Their latest trick? Calling populism 'racist' and 'xenophobic.'

Today, we drew first blood against the global elites. We won the battle, and now they know we can win the war. It's the beginning of the end for globalism, and they know it.

this. If the jews wanted this outcome they wouldn't have signed all their puppets to shill for Remain.

Nobody is driving the bus.
Nobody had any degree of control over the Brexit choice.
Now the bus is off the road.
Brace for impact.

I like it. I am happy for the UK, and want the EU dead.

Schengen too. Fuck it.

Open borders make us muslim hoarders.

>colonialism is evil and must end!
>but its totes ok for globalism. we changed the name and applied it to those evil racist euros.

The Jewish religion was co-opted long ago by the Rothschild family. There are few true yahweh worshiping jews left. Modern global Judaism is nothing more than a front for a modern cult of nihilistic worship of an ancient diety which in modern Christianity is associated with satan.
He'll the symbol on the Israeli flag isn't even a Jewish symbol, it's ancient paganist. And little known fact but at the time of the founding of the Jewish state the majority of the lower class jews protested the adoption of symbol for the simple reason that it is not jewish

Here's the problem with being a paranoiac.

Even when you win, you lose.

or, just by chance, they lost?
why are you so shocked to learn that your mighty bankster gods can bleed?

>globalism

I don't think this means what you think it means.

web.archive.org/web/20160624123146/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brexit-us-donald-trump_us_576caf80e4b0f16832392137

Libfags are actually trying to equate populism with racism and xenophobia, now. Or at least, the neoliberals are.

This. The problem with creating an all-power boogeyman is that, even when they are a boogeyman, they aren't truly all-powerful.

If it bleeds, we can kill it. And today marks our first major victory.

checked digits and a brilliant comment. cant wait to watch this fire rise.

I am just speculating on what seems like a realistic plan for the globalists now, much like OP.

Plus, it seems likely to me because a lot of the people who voted for Brexit are retirees who will now have to deal with the devaluation of their savings, and working class who now have to deal with comparatively unrestricted labor laws. The working class group in particular is one kind that can get easily swayed to the left.

50% might be too high a guess, but even 10% regretting it will mean a dramatic position reversal in just a few months.

It's easy.

They let the Uk leave in order to make an example that leaving the Union will fuck up the country:

>Scotland, N. Ireland and Gilbraltar will leave the Kingdom
>EU will accept them quickly
>England and Wales will be fucked by trade deals which will fuck the economy

Then they will say "See what happens when you leave the EU?"

Aside from SJWs, this isn't a left-right issue. It's nationalism-globalism issue.

There are a LOT of left-wing populists who are extremely angry that people are trying to tie populism and anti-globalism to racism and xenophobia. They're trying to turn 'populism' into a dirty word as a last ditch attempt to hold power.

It WILL backfire. The liberal elite cannot win on the backs of SJWs alone. They need the economic left, and the economic left is just as angry about globalism as the alt-right, albeit for different reasons.

I think you are misunderstand, i am not defending the "banksters'. all I am saying is that this seems all too easy and like something that was allowed to happen. I know the teenage Sup Forumstards here like to meme about how they have *won* but I think we need to be cautious about what happens next because nationalism and right wing movements will be blamed for whatever bad thing happens.

nordic union when?

watch and enjoy

bampin

>it's almost as if there were no secret jewish hand secretly controlling the world

maybe the jews wanted this, you enormous faggots

Holy shit those quints. Glorious britain

Maybe they didn't.

But what if they just wanted us to think that the wanted remain? Fuck, those Jews are sneaky

I'm sure you've heard this a lot today, but I'm so damn proud of you guys.

Because the jews aren't behind the cesspit the world has become.

It's incompetence, populism and stupidity.

but if they do exist, and it happened, then they wanted it, you incredible nigger

Open a storybook, the jews always manage to fail the final part of their master plan.
Always, it's like a curse from god.

Nice get, don't forget the Rothschild family, they came out in support of a remain vote.

>Where were you when the British public absolutely BTFO the most powerful family in the world?

Bump

>we did it
>we did it guys

we convinced an entire nation to sudoku. well done m8's

could be but it is irrelevant now anyways
sneaky jews will just try and do OP's option 1 or 2 or both