The survivor agreed to share her story with us. The conversation we had is translated from German

>The survivor agreed to share her story with us. The conversation we had is translated from German
>Elsa Schmidt was just twelve years old in 1945 when the Soviet Union invaded her home city of Berlin
>"We'd been losing the war for a while before that. By that time, everyone knew it was coming." said the eighty-four year-old woman. "There were a lot of rumors about the Russians back then. I didn't believe most of them. I thought no one could really be that cruel. I suppose I have no place to talk, though. I was German."
>"I had two male friends, Hans and Alex. Hans was terrified of the rumors. One day Hans stole my bicycle and rode west to surrender to the Americans. He died in 1970 from a heart attack. Alex was like me and didn't believe the rumors. He died in 1945."
>"The Russians came in. If you were a man and resisted in any way, you died. If you obeyed, you might die anyway. Anything not nailed down was stolen. Anything nailed down and valuable they broke with a hammer and stole."
>"There was a field outside of Berlin. I don't remember its real name, but to we girls, it became the Rape Field. I saw girls as young as seven get raped. I saw women as old as eighty get raped. I got raped. The Russians were merciless."
>"One day Americans heard about the Rape Field and rode over in a car. I thought 'Finally! Rescuers!' They argued with the Russians for a bit, then the Russians fired into the air and the Americans got scared and drove away."

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40985528

What do you want to accomplish by posting this every day?

>have story about russian rapists in op
>the link leads to some fin-morrocans stabbing ladies

Huh?

>"One day Americans heard about the Rape Field and rode over in a car. I thought 'Finally! Rescuers!' They argued with the Russians for a bit, then the Russians fired into the air and the Americans got scared and drove away."
The weak should fear the strong

No they shouldn't. Welcome to the modern age. I can kill you as easily as you can kill me.

You sure about that? I have communist friends pal

>they will reborn
reborn isn't a verb

>Oops, german army came to USSR, killing, raping, stealing, enslaving
>Wew, soviet army enters Germany
>How come are they so cruel?

Damn sure

neither of you are my enemies.

Based

Shut the fuck up lardass

you are the american that wishes death upon every russian?

no

Why Americans think they're Germanic or viking when they have native ancestry and their sister is fucking Tyrone and Juan?

This

20M civilian deaths and 5M POWs tortured and starved to death. Germans should be glad they didn't get massively KatyƄ'd.

This honestly and I fucking hate ruskie animals.

But no one really gives a shit about Eastern Front.

noone gives a shit about poland
all we know/were being taught is that jews were the main victims. nobody cares about slvs, especially p*les

Got a bit taken away there Ivan?

t. "russian german"

stealing what? the nonexistant money and food?

it is true though
poles dont play a big role in historylessons

Only a very few Americans have Native American ancestry, and most of them identify as Native American instead of German or whatever.

russia was an irrelevant shithole before they got land and library from poland

you were never on czech or polish level of politics and culture.

I wish I had native status. Free money and education opportunities

>"There was a field outside of Berlin. I don't remember its real name, but to we girls, it became the Rape Field. I saw girls as young as seven get raped. I saw women as old as eighty get raped. I got raped. The Russians were merciless."

that gave me sudden boner, wtf

I've been considering claiming it, there's no way to prove I'm not. Would've been great for college entry and internships

plus I'm part lapp so I've slightly asiatic eyes

thus FUCK g*rmany

i havnt even mentioned poland
>you were never on czech or polish level of politics and culture.
big words are supposed to be proved

war is a cruel thing, hopefully such barbarism will end some day

wtf I love Russia now !

Ah yes I remember the holocaust, as a holocaust survivor I could tell you everything about since I was about -72 years old when it happened
If you have any questions, ask me since I was present in person

Literally ask any old lady in Eastern Europe and she will tell you Germans were 10x better than Russians.

It says a lot when people refer soldiers who want to exterminate your kind to the ones that are supposed to ''rescue'' you.

did nazi ever experiment with human foie gras?

>1945: "Russians saved us!"
>1950:"Russia thank you for defeating Hitler"
>1960 "Damn Russians go away"
>1990 "Finally russians left our country"
>2010 "FUCKING RUSSIANSNNSN REEE I WOULD KILL THEM WITH BARE HAND S FOR WHAT THEY DID TO BY GRANDMA"

Fuck Germany and fuck Germans tbqh

Yes, literally force fed jews and spiced them with zyklon b to see if the foie gras would taste better or not

do you know if it was successful? was the foie gras good?

It was very successful I know because they made me taste my own grandmother foie in the camp restaurants those nazi fucks

hmmm smells like propaganda

You did fuck up East Germany.