First the Bernouts, now them britbongs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
youtube.com/watch?v=8GJdnxbngp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9KCqQZJpA
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/06/24/this-is-number-one-question-on-google-in-u-k-right-now.html
lfpress.com/2016/06/14/londons-cross-cultural-learner-centre-mistreated-refugees-20-just-arrived-syrians-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, I'm getting tired of their shit. We dont' want you!

Sorry Canada, seems like your country is going to become a cancer containment country

Because we're the cuck capital of the world

You have out PM to thank for that

Because Bernouts and EU cucks have this false view that Canada is as cucked as Trudeau's policies and want to come up here. They're going to have a bad wake-up call when they realize that outside of Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec City and Montreal, Canada doesn't give free handouts or put up with SJW or cuckoldry bullshit.

>burnouts and EU cuckolds move to those four cities
>trudeau reveals his plan all along was to attract degenerates to these cities so he could nuke them into giant man-made lakes and save the west
>trudeau gets hailed as an anglo hero

You're a lighthouse to them.

Except, imagine if that lighthouse was a gigantic black cock.

That's what they see you as.

No, lad. We still haven't reached anywhere close to French, German, or Swede levels of cuckoldry.

Some of our biggest news outlets slander Trudeau's policies.

too bad canada hasn't been raped by big black thirdworlders yet. eu cucks and burnouts are better moving to germany

>implying toronto isnt already cucked

They'll congregate in shitty ass Toronto anyway. Only freedom loving people can handle prairie winters and B.C. is chinkville.

have you seen your cucklord of PM.

>implying it's not like this already

Fucking Trudeau man, it took me ten years to get sick of Harper and ten months to get sick of that silver spoon asshole.

cucklord's views and the average canuck's views don't mingle at all.

we're a country full of middle-grounders ruled by a cuck whereas most of the EU is a union of cucks ruled by cucks.

Go away Pedro. You still have some toilets to clean

None of them actually ever come here. They never have and never will. They've been saying this for years. You can't just up and move to another country and most of them won't meet the requirements.

All part of Trudeau's plan. He's attracting the leftist cucks, and when there's enough, he's going to pull a second holocaust, except this time, there will be more than Jews.

they can apply as refugees because most of them are muslims anyways

I could fucking go to England right now. It's not hard, when you're commonwealth.

Hippy leftists love their WEEEEEEEEED

Sweet dreams

Those faggots are 100% talk.

If remaincucks love the EU so much why don't they move to another EU country instead of Canada?

Canada doesn't just open the floodgates to any random refugee either, unlike the European Union. Most muslim refugees aren't even illegible to come to Canada. We haven't been hit hard by muslims or nogs and we probably won't since cuckdeau only cherrypicks a few mudshit women and children. we've been hit harder by Filipino and Jap natural disaster refugees.

Because you've got a reputation as a decent country. Healthcare, education, lots of forests and no mass shootings.

I can't wait until Trudeau can't keep that goddamm promise and begs people for another four years to "finish the job".

NDP and Grits are my most hated parties now.

reminder that pajeet, fresh off the plane from india with his college diploma will get a job over you in canada along with free courtside basket ball tickets

if #frexit is next, they can go to Quebec

Don't worry about it, they won't be able to get in.
Doctors and engineers and other skilled individuals a country wants in its immigrants don't up and leave because a vote didn't go their way.
Unskilled laborers won't be accepted including socialogy baristas, unless they're from a shithole and qualify as a refugee.

We play the mom of the world.

we wuz peace keepers an shieeeet

They should figure out that our cops are actually curbstompers. While not as outright corrupt as Burgers can be they won't hesitate to destroy you.

pretty much this. cuckdeau may be a cuck but the oceans allow him to cherrypick refugees. he's only let in mudshit women, children, and the only mudshit men he's let in are ones with degrees that can fulfill jobs we need.

we haven't been flooded by shitskins yet because there's no fence they can just cut down.

this.

This. Dumb white liberals don't realize how intense our immigration laws are. I know that our PM is a cuck but even he and his handlers aren't retarded enough to open our borders completely.

GJ voting them in, retard.

I live in Vancouver but am visiting to the kootenays. Such a nice life style out here, gonna go shoot an old rifle to start the day, hike up the mountain and then bbq.

Only problem with moving out here is wtf to do for work, I do trades.

I voted for the Green Party.

Because we haven't built the wall yet, but it's coming soon.

Outside of the four cities of cuckoldry, Canada really is a beautiful place with a great life style wherever you go. Every time I go out West I love going to the Rockies.

You're like the quarantine zone, Canada.

How's the situation in Canada regarding refugees and non-white foreingers at the time?
I'm considering to move to Canada but I here much about shitskins and chinese people dominating the streets of Canada.

Most of the country is fine outside of Vancouver and Toronto.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

We quarantine the libshits in vancouver, toronto, montreal and quebec city fampai. It's canada's burden to bare to keep north america and canada protected from libshits

It's only true in two cities. Vancouver is Hong Kong and Toronto is full of libshits and mudslimes. Quebec City and Montreal are white but it's full of libshits and feminists.

Literally everywhere else in Canada is very white and although still liberal, are generally against SJWs and think Trudeau's turning us into a joke.

If you're coming to Canada, either move to the prairies, move to rural Quebec, move to the Maritimes or move to Newfoundland. They're the only places in Canada where Mohammads don't get glorified.

Quebec has been fighting to get mudslimes to stop wearing garbage bags over their heads and Newfoundland's very Christian, mudslimes get beaten up there if they challenge Christianity

I like having Vancouver around. People always talk about going to Amsterdam for the weekend to get whacked out on goofers.

I don't know why, when we have our own version right at home.

Ottawa is quickly becoming arab and somali land

Vancouver may be Hong Kong but Hong Kong is still more desirable than Ontarabia

Cause your country welcomes the worst of the vile with open arms

You can thank Justin for that

Not really lad. Canada accepts the best of the vile but they're still vile and shouldn't be here. We have very strict Immigration policies that does in depth background checks only cherrypicks the mudshits with degrees and diplomas instead of letting random rapefugees pour in unaccounted for.

Okay, America. You realize that I'm counting you guys right?

So did any of you guys see the letter that some refugees wrote where they were complaining about being given Canadian Middle Eastern food and not authentic Middle Eastern food?

That reminds me of a time when I was returning to Canada from UK on British Airlines plane. 3/4 of the plane was filled with Indians and pakis let, and one old white lady said to her husband with sarcasm 'oh, look honey real Canadians are going home'

This family. The further you get away from Toronto, you actually see the level of cuck progressively decrease. I'm from Peterborough, and a lad on here a couple nights ago that just moved from ottawa was even surprised how penly racist we all are

I'm from Harbour Grace, Newfoundland senpaichi. I have literally never seen a mudslime in person for 10 years, and that was when I went to Ottawa to see a dying relative.

The only shitskin we have in town is a doctor imported from India but he's a devout christian

Everybody here jokes around about how fucking stupid mainlanders out west are for cucking their shit up with refugees.

And to make matters even more hilarious, libcuck "comedy" shows from the mainland make fun of newfoundland for being too white and not being as accepting towards refugees.
youtube.com/watch?v=8GJdnxbngp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9KCqQZJpA

this.

our swathy size and scrappy attitude when it comes to politics (not voting, as we are super apathetic) is to what until someone fucks up and then tear into them.

trudeau's lack of substance for any real change, and his refusal to even recognise the Anglo/Franco make-up of this country makes him hugely unpopular with non-regressives, aka 60% of this country.

WE DONT WANT ANY MORE LIBTARDS

WE'RE FULL

WE ELECTED PM SELFIESTICK BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKS

>white
>educated
>hard working

why won't canada let me in?

>buddy in high school is somewhat smart but a total jock
>lax bro
>fucks up his leg, has to change career paths
>becomes a cop
>a few months as Toronto PD curbstomping bixnoods at jane/weston, kennedy/#2, king and etobicocke, and he starts posting anti-trudeau memes and nationalist posts on goybook, infuriating his libtard friends

the guy isn't even white, but god do I love what he's becoming.

Because your a ciswhitemale

That's basically the same as letting Hitler into our country

How good is Canada for immigration? I'm thinking of moving to pursue stargazing because you can't see shit in Singapore.

White collar worker, perfectly law abiding citizen who pays taxes.

I didn't, but really not surprised tho

immigration laws can be strict lad

Because your seen as a passive secondary option.

Like when a whore settles down with the beta she doesn't respect.

It's easy if you're Muslim or Chinese millionaire

Otherwise good luck even trying to become a PR

The thing is we don't just open the flood gates and let everyone in. We nitpick and require them to be sponsored. Then after that they have to go through intensive orientation. You can't simply flee to Canada. You have to work for it.

foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/06/24/this-is-number-one-question-on-google-in-u-k-right-now.html

KEK

lfpress.com/2016/06/14/londons-cross-cultural-learner-centre-mistreated-refugees-20-just-arrived-syrians-say

They also complain about doctor waiting times which is pretty much as Canadian as they'll ever get

This is why Canada is a cooperative multicultural nation and not just a crock-pot of ethnicity.

Stop spreading disinfo lad, we don't accept any random muslim who wants to come to Canada. the vast majority of mudshit refugees in europe who apply to come to canada get turned down.

add rural ontario to that list.

that's not even remotely true, just memes. most of our immigrants are Raj and family who were semi-rich in India.

You've gotta be middle-class level in Canada even to afford to apply.

fuck em

>Everybody here jokes around about how fucking stupid mainlanders out west are for cucking their shit up with refugees.

Newfies given aur bys out west a tuggin time bout shitskins? yes by.

Kingston, here. White Canada is best Canada. Toronto thinks its the centre of the world and where a lot of media is stationed. It gives an unrealistic point of view of Canadians.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: rural/townie Canadians have more in common with rural Americans than they do with city-folk. and the level of racism is much higher than liberals think it is, but it's so subtle and kept within old stock communities that they'd never pick up on it

We have plenty of criminal shootings with Somalian gangsters firing into crowds of people and hitting little kids, that's worse than the occasional spree shooting terrorist.

The healthcare is only good for emergencies, otherwise it is run into the ground by politicians who defund it every year. If you have non emergency concerns, like screening, physical exams, needing corrective surgery ect. you will just not get it for years and years thus a lot of people are now driving across the border to pay American doctors cash.

Education is extremely expensive in Canada, you're better off going to Germany where schooling is tuition free or even Belarus or other Europe country with very low cost tuition. In fact the best thing you can do is really apply yourself to get into a US ivy league school for free (they all offer 100% grants for most of their students).

There's also really only a handful of places you can live in Canada, notably the West Coast because everywhere else is freezing the rest of the year.

DUDE
WILDFIRES
LMAO

This shit is true. If you're from muslim majority country except Pakistan you get put into an express line of business for putting you through.

Surely skilled labour is always in demand?
Do you mean generally well off, or literally a millionaire? Do I have to declare my net worth?

It's really not.

See Even if you're rich, you still have to have a private sponsor. You can apply for citizenship or visa, but that's an even more grueling process.

grew up in rural northeast US. just want to live in a nice small fishing town in northeast or northwest canada, watch hockey, have some beers with local friends after a good days work. wish to leave behind the neo-liberal menace taking control of my country.

but because im a white, working, educated, male, i get turned down.

Your country, or at least Ontario, were literally founded on cucks leaving after the American Revolution.

I think you need something like 200,000 on hand and 800,000 in assests and you get a free pass into Canada to come and fuck up our housing market

>how intense our immigration laws are.
They really are. The one exception is refugee/asylum entrants, but even those can wait up to a year and a half for processing if they don't come from Syrian refugee camps.

It's dead simple to get into Canada.

You come here and take ESL, or literally any other paid school course.

While taking the course you're allowed to work. You go work and get a F/T job offer, and that's visa sponsorship. You're in, easy as fuck.

Most of Brazil does this, they come here and take ESL or even hair salon courses and get full citizenship. You just have to prove you can support yourself while staying in Canada that's all.

More dis-info. I work with immigrants, from everywhere. They have to work off their sponsor, which usually means they are placed at a job and are guaranteed work, but it costs them hundreds of dollars a month. Then, if the law changes, which happens a lot, they have to get lawyers and fight to stay in the country. It's not easy to stay in Canada. You literally have to work for it.

Pretty much.

I don't think get how they think they can just come here tho..

Didn't Trudeau the traitor already said it won't be likely any of them will be admitted?

>We haven't been hit hard by muslims
Explain the Muslim Brotherhood supports in Trudeau's parliament then (see Omar Alghabra)
>or nogs
We're better then the Americans but the BLM ideologies still surface here among the Somalis and West Indians which caused the so called BLM protests in Toronto and Vancouver despite Canada being pretty damn unbiased when it comes to police.

>2 million for this piece of shit
It's so obvious it's money laundering. I coulden't imagine it being anything else.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Immigrants only get into Canada if they're skilled, pretty much.

If mudshits are in immediate danger, the only refugees we bring in are children and women. If mudshits aren't in immediate danger, the only refugees we bring in are muslims with degrees and diplomas who can actually fill high-end empty job spaces.

This is why you don't see mudshit riots in Canada compared to the EU. Cuckdeau only cherrypicks thousands of mudslimes who are skilled and willing to work, or women and their children. The EU destroys their borders and opens all gates to any random literally who.

Every single mudshit that comes into Canada has to be thoroughly background checked before they can hop on a plane or a boat, compared to Europe where mudslimes can screw a fence and pour in by the millions

We take in the best mudshits, but mudshits shouldn't even be here in the first place.

This is how the whole Country went. The argument against Harper was basically we don't want an old white-male. It doesn't hold weight when matched against anything else. Look at Trump's rise for instance.

I work with PRC and it's fucking easy to get into our country. We have people getting PR cards right now that have massive INTERPOL files about them. All they need to do next is spend the next 4 our of 6 years in the country and they're good

After 4 years of living in Canada, if you've managed to not get bankrupted out of the country, you get your citizenship.

Sponsored immigrants are much different than foreign students coming here who have any kind of desired skill.

I live in Vancouver beside an ESL school and every single student there is Brazillian, and most are accountants or already have degrees from Brazil so immediately find employment after finishing ESL. It's impossible to get into Canada if you directly apply as an immigrant but the backdoor is go through as school program.

Clearly you haven't visited Toronto or Vancouver recently.

We consume a lot of american media crap and there's this stupid sentiment to be just like them sometimes. I don't think we even have enough black people for the mounties to care about being racist towards them. There's such a stark difference between America and Canada in regards to blacks.

I can remember the first time in my life I saw a black person with my own eyes, but if you go to america, it's like every second person is a different colour.

Anyway, you get Canadians mimicking stuff like BLM alot. We also like to pretend that Kevin O' Leary is Trump incarnate.

I've seen those freebies, they usually end up getting kicked out within the first year cause they don't find work.

Should read my other posts ITT lad. All of the shitskins congregate to four cities, Vancouver, Toronto, and a few fuck off to Montreal and Quebec City.

Because all mudshits congregate to these cities, that leaves the rest of Canada very white and not very cucked or controlled by Cuckdeau.

I'm not talking about student or work visas. Ya, if your school or company sends you over and you're here for 4 years, you get qualify for citizenship. But you're already educated and useful.

If working 12hrs a week at timmies counts as work then I don;t know how these people fail

depends on where you are. the first black people i saw (other than on TV or when travelling away from home) was when i went to college.

>Immigrants only get into Canada if they're skilled, pretty much.

Not true. You would have to be an idiot to believe this.

>if you've managed to not get bankrupted out of the country, you get your citizenship.

How about all the non-whites just living in community housing and welfare leeching?

My message and stand point will always be Canada is for whites only and if you have bad sentiment towards our Anglo past and choose to try and kick dirt on it or deny it you should be shipping out immediately.

Any nice neighborhoods in Kingston? I've been spoiled in Ottawa by living right next to a nice open area for my dogs with a few baseball diamonds and soccer fields. Sadly South Keys is becoming even more of an Arab and Somali hotbed.

>exactly two black families in my town
>they are all extremely productive members of society and have some of the nicest properties on the north end