Lil Xan Did Nothing Wrong

>Xan recently gave ‘Pac a 2-out-of-10 rating on Revolt, complaining that the iconic rapper makes “boring music.” Flocka heard about this and went to town with criticism. “LiL Xan banned from hip hop,” he wrote. “GoD of Rap, Hip Hop, etc Tupac Shakur!!!”

Was he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUxQFlaIiSk
genius.com/2pac-blasphemy-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=r9uEtplq6CI
youtube.com/watch?v=NGTtGRgEFIE
youtu.be/nlf1VClZL-I
youtube.com/watch?v=I6carOhzoDo
youtube.com/watch?v=VjJpf_5FFJo
youtube.com/watch?v=jcucjK4TcVk
youtube.com/watch?v=z0FEUZw3auk
youtube.com/watch?v=YItXQTyD_48
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2wVLyTar4
youtube.com/watch?v=oPKIErjIm4k
youtube.com/watch?v=d-ELnDPmI8w
youtube.com/watch?v=RdX79pwyBII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just a new marketing shtick.

This kid will be dead within 2 years

don't bring the melon into this

this

i dont follow

This

Came here to post this

It's proably bait.

He's patrician. People like Tupac cuz he died. Try and prove me wrong. Lil xan is officially /ourguy/.

He's not wrong, tupac is overrated as hell

People liked tupac before he died dick nose

But he would be forgotten if he didn't die, jackass. It's obvious that his dramatic death just cemented him in pop culture

name 1 (one) good tupac verse
and not good "cause of the delivery / stage presence maaan" I mean an actual good verse

I literally can't

now i want cheez-its

nor can I

don’t reply to me you fucking loser kid

Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced [tsɯndeɾe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warmer side over time.

loser lol

This man is an imposter. I'm the real

2pac sucks. the only people who listen to him are white guys with long hair that still listen to Metallica.

DON'T CLICK THAT

yachty and probably tons of others said the exact same shit. I don't know why people keep falling for it
sad state of affairs in music

when did carl from shameless start making music?

click it, faggot.

>'boring music'
how hypocritical

I've been Trapped since birth, cautious, cause I'm cursed
And fantasies of my family, in a hearse
And they say it's the white man I should fear
But, it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here

I just mouse over it buddyboy no clickin here

I never understood the hype behind Tupac. I guess I was just born too late to appreciate it. Biggie I get: his shit bangs.

But Lil Xan is a huge fuccboi and should be ostracized.

>he's right!!!
Contrarian Sup Forums. Never change. Btw Lil Xan is a huge faggot and has one of the most punchable faces in history.

lil xan has done nothing*
he has no reason to exist

Everyone of them is a bad rapper

DON’T CLICK THAT

he's not wrong

what an ugly little kid

He gave 2Pac a 2, he was probably just joking. To answer the question though, no 2Pac is at least a 7.5/10.

he would make a good trap

I'm so fucking sick and tired of white people

same

But Lil Xan claims he is 'Mexican not white'. We don't want him, he is latino

>mexicans aren't whit–

2pac honestly is really overrated tho. He's the kind of rapper middle schoolers name drop to sound cool, but serious fans don't really listen to his tracks often.

he's a fucking legend and an icon, that's why. "serious fans" respect him even if sure there are better albums and songs in rap but tupac was just one of the most iconic to do it

Guillermo doesn't claim to be a non-white Latino. Lil Xan does

Who the fuck cares? The only time (c)rap has any impact whatsoever in my otherwise pleasant life is when I see it discussed on this fucking board. Fuck lil whatever for not respecting the greats of the genre, even if it's a shit genre, and minimal props to wacka lame for standing up for pac (which doesn't take much to do anyway).

Tupac is the least interesting and most overrated rapper, on par with eminem. People who actually know anything about rap dont consider him all time great or good.

Click it

pac made this classic. youtube.com/watch?v=OUxQFlaIiSk

DONT CLICK THAT

Negro politics
LMAO

Lil Xan >2pac

Red pilled. No wonder Suggie whacked him.

del toro is a full blooded spaniard and whiter than the entirety of american creatures. ethnicity matters more than the country where you were born.
lil xan is just a retard. he's 'white' american, he just claims to be mexican for street cred.

DON'T CLICK THAT!

All 3 on this song genius.com/2pac-blasphemy-lyrics

He does make good trap. I think it sounds pretty alright compared to other modern trap

Real shit

He has some of the best and most emotional verses out of any rapper today, you just have to listen to what he’s saying

I came here to click this

youtube.com/watch?v=r9uEtplq6CI

post good pac songs in this shit thread

DONT CLICK TAHT

youtube.com/watch?v=NGTtGRgEFIE

This is better than any song by Tupac ever
youtu.be/nlf1VClZL-I

Xan? Like Xanax? Haha.

His original name was Baby Nyquill

Can't help but agree. 2Pac is extremely overrated, makes me fall asleep.

Lil Peep: Continue my legacy, my sons.

Lil Xan: Yes father.

>The only time (c)rap has any impact whatsoever in my otherwise pleasant life is when I see it discussed on this fucking board.
lmao you actually care about Sup Forums?

Don’t click that

I hate myself and hope I die.

This screamer got me you dickfuck

I hear no screams

I will not forfeit using the most recognizable term for that content simply because it's not literal.

DON'T CLICK THAT!

>least interesting and most overrated
>eminem
Tryhard contrarian detected

fugg

i hate the way this little shit sounds when he speaks. its like a slurred lisp

oh man i thought it was an actual gif of Fantano, what a relief =)

Nighop sucks and very little of it will stand the test of time, that includes 2pac who's music was a product not art, so it very obviously aged badly and anyone who's honest can see that

You're trying way too hard.

What you call yourself doesn't change how people perceive you. He can say he's Mexican, but people see him as white.

dont click that

How fucking low does your IQ need to be to care about this shit?

Don't click that.

Xan's right.
>GoD
Pac's a God of Destrcution now? The fuck is Flocka on?

don't click that

>shit rapper calling shit rapper shit

motherfucker

If you go to some parts of Mexico, you will see 100% white gingers covering up from the sun, and they will have the thickest Mexican accents you'll ever hear. Its crazy how life persists.

Because he is. Just like how Logic is white passing and can't get enough of saying how biracial he is. It's all for street cred.

Being Mexican or part/half black makes it easier for people to believe you're gangster.

Quantity wise, there are more intimidating white rappers than there are intimidating mulatto rappers

>soyboy who has zero testosterone because he ruined his endocrine system with faggot drugs like xanax doesnt like tupac

no shit

yooo the fat kid from stranger things got face tattoos?

He had countless good songs. problem was they were spread out across slightly weaker albums. But in terms of sheer number of good tracks, there are not many that beat him.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6carOhzoDo
youtube.com/watch?v=VjJpf_5FFJo
youtube.com/watch?v=jcucjK4TcVk
youtube.com/watch?v=z0FEUZw3auk
youtube.com/watch?v=YItXQTyD_48
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2wVLyTar4
youtube.com/watch?v=oPKIErjIm4k
youtube.com/watch?v=d-ELnDPmI8w
youtube.com/watch?v=RdX79pwyBII

lil xan was right, this is boring

this is what happens when you rap fags hype up little shits like this.
The other day i was listening to some rap from the 90's and i just thought "oh yeah you could rap without being some mumbling moron"
i forgot you could do that.
These fuckers have no respect for rap history. Its why older rappers cant prosper.

Don't click that!

The problem with rap and music and general is that you will always have people saying "Old rap was real rap" or "I only listen to real music". Its stupid because of course genres evolve and its up to the listener to decide whether or not they like it. Grow up.