Why stay when you're ripped on all the time

Why stay when you're ripped on all the time

and by lauren mayberry and fucking justin long of all people

better men than you have tried to give him advice dude, there's no use anymore

Im drunk on some tequila but i can never fully hate him cause i myself went through some shit that left me in stasis so to say. still, his somewhat 20s looks are fading and theres not much time left. Either he makes it in a couple of years or its all over

oh btw still graduated with a masters but the guy hasnt even finished a bachelors

>seaboard
pleb confirmed

>literally writes song about lauren

>lauren literally writes song about him

he had the help, the advice, and chances. he didn't want it. no one can understand it or rationalize his self destruction.

ITs fun

there was literally never seen before pics that have been posted that makes me think that it's true, and that's fucking brutal.

It's all your fault you fucking moron.

>montie taking responsibility for everything
cant be anymore pathetic

ITT: schizophrenia

what?

hey guys montie here

>not posting Jeff Buckley's dad

It was just michael gira calling you a cunt from down the street.

Fuck off Brandon. God fucking damnit this thread is a new low even for you

literally who

No you fuck off and leave alone. Montie is to blame for this board's decline.

filtered for the third time in a month

Filtered as well, you literal fag.

his whole shit is a low

two fours for filter four

boi I am about to take a whole shit on your mouth so you stop mouthing off

Montie is beating you in life in every regard. He is in school, isn't a depressed lifeless sack of shit with zero prospects, etc. the only really disability he has is liking Oasis.

You lost, Brandon. At life. The only game that matters, and you are a failure.

bump

that's not him or even his trip.

So is alot of people out there.
Montie is still a fag that no one likes here. You just sound like a montie ass kisser

it's Montie with his trip off dumbass

Hi, I'm here for the tripfag intervention?

nobody important has showed up yet

Montie has been the one that's been after Brandon because of his popularity. He's jealous of it and will go out of his way to slander him or anyone else that he persives will be in his way of being "the" trip on Sup Forums. Brandon may be a sad sack of failure, but I've never seen him go out of his way to be popular here or shit on others that try to be.

Watch Montie get overweight years down the road.
yikes..;)

and he literally cried because people didn't like him here

>get's ripped on by his dream girl and her bf
god damn it couldnt get worse for this dude

So why do you all hate on Brandon now? What the fuck did he do to all of you? He seems like a chill bro. Montie is an asshole, though.

kek nice try fatass

Because Brandon's a failure, but the thing is he did it by choice. That's why. Wouldn't you rip on someone that has all the opportunity, and probably more than other people to better himself and his life only to do nothing with the life that he was given? Then bitch about what he hasn't had and what he missed out on? You wouldn't call someone out on that bullshit time to time even though they're not a bad person and "chill"?

I can sympathize with Brandon bc he's probably histrionic

hit the weights
get a clue.
Don't come after Lauren's boyfriend like that.

source?

Hitting the weights won't get him his wasted youth back, or will it change his life. It's only one thing out of many he has to do to better himself. He just doesn't seem to care anymore. When has he went after Justin at all? There's been little mention of him from Brandon from what I've seen.

>t. got laid once and now is goin nuts on the internet

>the only really disability he has is liking Oasis
kek

he won't go after Justin because he knows he's a better man than he EVER will be.

Poor Brandon. Fuck montie and the montieboy army.

Lol Justin Long is considered one of the worst male actors on IMDB.

Brandon do you have sleep apnea?
You might as well answer, if you are that overweight you likely do.
If you haven’t checked for it, I highly recommend you get tested for it. It would really help your life.

there's no Montieboy army.

Will do. Thanks, I guess...

then what are the montiebois? or w/e theyre called

montie samefagging

yeah. there's no fan base for him

i wonder how he would have looked if he got the weight off in his prime.

He's said before he did actually lose a lot of weight at one time and had a gf. So he couldn't have been that bad looking.

i cant seem to feel music anymore, like im back on square one. i thought i was starting to make some progress too