AOTY?

AOTY?

>actually liking generic buttrock garbage
Fucking kill yourself, you waste of oxygen. It's objectively garbage and you know it. Just because Fagtano gave it an 8, doesn't mean it's good. Fucking hell, fuck off and die you cockmongling fuckface piece of shit. I'll kill you.

unironically this

kek i know this is bait, but i dont watch fantano. only found out he released a new album because of the other thread currently up about it. i've loved I Get Wet for many years, and idgaf if its buttrock go fuck yourself

this, but unironically

>I'll kill you.
I'm calling the police.

>admiting you like reaaly shitty stupid faggot garbage
Okay! Good to know! Now fucking kill yourself, fag.
>wahhh wahhh
Faggot.

The cops are coming to take you away and make sure you give your meds, don't worry, it's going to be okay. I recommend breathing deeply in and out.

>Andrew W.K.

i just don't get this
you save these pictures of random men on your hard drive... and then you upload them again?
how do you feel after you do it?

Andrew WK is literally the epitome of anti-soy, the dude is manly as fuck, he is fucking build, and he wants you to push through life and be happy.
Wallowing in misery sounds like a very soy thing to me.

obvious bait
lol what music do you like? i'll bet that I Get Wet is 1000x better than any of your favourite albums

BASED

Holy shit, you stole my identity! Are you actually kidding me?

depression cured. need to find a party now.

It's good and I'm glad he released a new album after all this time, but it's not going to be AOTY. The motivational speeches will get stale after a few listens and not every song is great. Still, good album.

Remember when Andrew WK visited Sup Forums and put the shoe on his head?

Newfags, redditors, and soyboys don't.

THIS
Andrew is literally /ourguy/ and I'm glad he has made his triumphant return. Wish he'd visit us again.

This

Glad someone else remembers.

This

Jay Reatard > Andrew W Soy