ahelmmusic.bandcamp.com/releases
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
partyklaan.bandcamp.com/album/arbre-qui-bouge
freepaintings.bandcamp.com/album/pray-for-free-paintings
tumoursgrowteeth.bandcamp.com
fun-with-teeth.bandcamp.com/album/drontec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres, Lo-Fi, Singer-Songwriter.

> The Guest House: A Scrapped and Palpable Tragedy
>Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Chamber Music, Free Folk, Indie Folk, Lullabies, Minimal Synth, Minimalism, Slowcore.

THE MAJORITY OF MY DISCOGRAPHY IS NOW ON ITUNES, SPOTIFY, ETC.

Rate Me!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/jacob_hutto

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

sprema.bandcamp.com/album/zalupa-ep
>Breakcore

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/blue-heart

NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

>Plunderphonics Pop

youtu.be/3AhZ21N7Bvo

droopies.bandcamp.com/

>vocals drums guitars
>philadelphia
free album codes:
ce59-hsen
p77z-5dre
rlwu-7dcu
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>psychedelic noise
>lush ambient
>drone metal
>industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs and cassettes are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Murmuüre

Latest collab with Underscore
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-with-shum
>tribal noise
>psychedelic drone
>field recordings
>dark ambient

m.soundcloud.com/imbred

bennydavid.bandcamp.com/

> Folk, Spoken Word, Acoustic

New single Continental Drift out a few weeks ago

:)

Why the fuck Americans call this folk?

boris

Sorry friend, what should it be considered then? Or would you just consider it not folk?

>Ambient
>Drone
>Soundscape

withinavoyagingstar.bandcamp.com

Idk. We have a special term for this type of music in Russia. It literally means "author's song".

I like these.
childofsalem.bandcamp.com/album/robin-in-flight
>lo-fi
>folk
>acoustic

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/modern-prayers

>no-fi rock
>electronic
>musique concrete

New album coming out very soon.

rec:

henceshelied.bandcamp.com/track/umbrella
>electronic
>crushwave

tritont2.bandcamp.com/releases
>vaporwave, plunderphonics, beats

yes

Never been so close to a GET

Bump

freehorse.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi, ambient, vaporwave, folk, acoustic, irish

bump

samrihiphop.bandcamp.com/album/gse-vol-1

>hip hop
>all original production

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/o
>noise pop,prog pop, folktronica

it's like if sun kil moon had an uninteresting singer, no production effort, and watered down their chords.

reccs

People always say they're sharing their friend's music, but this actually isn't me. Just wanted to share 'cause he probably never would.

ahelmmusic.bandcamp.com/releases
>folk
>songwriter stuff
>some rock influence

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>one man band from argentina
>each release its different, delivering from dsbm to narcotic rock and dark ambient to piano based music
>get all my shit for just 0.50 cents

checking everybody now

I released this ambient EP yesterday~

partyklaan.bandcamp.com/album/arbre-qui-bouge

recs:

>partyklaan.bandcamp.com/album/arbre-qui-bouge
Cover art caught my eye.
Interesting.
First track sounds great.
And the 2nd and 3rd...
These textures are really crunchy.

Are you Falk0ra or Party Klaan?

If i want to contact you do i use partyklaan bandcamp to do it?

party klaan is a one-man label ^^ So yeah I'm basically all the aliases there

Thanks.

freepaintings.bandcamp.com/album/pray-for-free-paintings
I'm not gonna try to pretend I know what genre this band would be. They say psychedelic?

tumoursgrowteeth.bandcamp.com

>3 man synth heavy band from the UK
>industrial, noise rock, dance punk

FFO: Nine Inch Nails, Street Sects, Death From Above 1979

Bretty good

bump

fun-with-teeth.bandcamp.com/album/drontec

>very textural drone made out of a single sound and with a very manipulated alex jones clip at the second half

theres occasional moments where I feel like you could make the more textural bits louder but this is super cool. its very well organized and its got a distinctive vibe to it, I really love the mixture between visceral acoustic stuff and visceral electronic stuff. Ill definitely listen to more eventually, keep it up man, this is great!
the songwriting is on point but the mixing is a little wonky. im not sure how much of that was intentional but it sounds like the drums are too quiet and the vox are too loud on the first track and it sounds a little awkward. i feel like if you could just smoothen out the mixing a tiny bit it would be perfect. but at the same time i wouldnt mess with the production too much because its also very comfy.
that first track sounded like sunn o except (((actually good))). this is super awesome stuff though. I like how the textures are laid back enough to where you could use it as background music, but theres also enough changes and subtle sounds to make it so its still something you can get lost in as foreground music. like that ringmod type sound in the second track was a really nice touch. I feel like you could capitalize on those nuances a little more but maybe thats against whatever you're going for. either way, good stuff, im probably gonna listen to more when I get aroudn to doing some homework, keep it up man!
I'm not really sure what feedback to give that I haven't already said, so if I ever skip over you just know that that is why. I really appreciate what you're doing though and all your contributions to these threads so keep up the good work man

(cont)
also why do I always forget pictures, I hate myself
only feedback I have is the vox might just be a tad bit loud, but other than that this is VERY comfy stuff. kind of reminds me of walter mitty and his makeshift orchestra if youve heard of them. I usually listen to more experimental/noise stuff nowadays btu when I listen to stuff like this it makes me want to go back to listening to more guitar based stuff. do you have a youtube channel by any chance?
I wrote this out a couple times but I think I'm being kind of redundant. basically I think you have some great sounds and great ideas, and it soudns very comfy, original and evokative, but it can occasionally be a bit loopy if you get what I mean. although I also understand if you're going for a hypnotic type thing. very good stuff though man, I havent heard anything like it. Its got a freak folk feel to it but its very distinctive. I look forward to hearing the stuff you come up with in the future.
I gave feedback on this a few threads ago so I'm not sure what else to say. But hey did you get my email man? If you aren't interested in the project that's totally cool, but I just can't be sure if my message even sent lol
I listened to some of Songs of Ireland and that was pretty cool sounding! I wish you would do more of the doublevox thing because that sounds super cool, and also incorporate more of hte percussive bits like at the end of the first track, but I can't say those are elements that are lacking, just elements I personally enjoy, if that made any sense lol. I also listened to some of first symphony and it sounded like some early merzbow stuff lol. really cool experiments man. youve got a lot of different stuff which I really appreciate, I look forward to checkin out more! which album(s) are your vaporwave stuff?
holy fuck this is cool. reminds me of newer death'sdynshroud/christtt. running out of char limit but will DEF listen 2more

Stop