Why third world leftists thinks communists used to love gays, brown and black people?

Why third world leftists thinks communists used to love gays, brown and black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxqRtmAJcMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they did.

USSR used to like brown/black people

Same reason Hitler had arabs and black soldiers, only to support.

Russia didn't want these people in their country

No, you don't Ivan.

>when a gommi enters my thread

Because third world leftists are black/brown and gay.

They did. The ussr forced Russian women to marry non whites

So the evil capitalism magically turned all slavs racists and intolerant?

So cute...

>Mikhail Klikushkin
sounds like a buttmad russian

Based Estonia

It was only for cherrypicking propaganda.

Correction: they used to like them from afar, i.e. fund some puppet commie regimes in bumfuck nowhere or pay tuition for some brighter nigs in universities of Moscow. It's not like commies invited Jamal and Tyrone over to fuck their sisters, and that is what's typically presumed under 'like'.

Not really
They used it as a propaganda because that way they could start pro-communist regimes in Africa and elsewhere

Im sorry Estonia but we will have to delay your application to Nordic™

Pretty ungrateful desu.

They are pretty dumb if they think this. North Korea is most homogeneous society of earth and they don't want blacks, whites or brown people living there. Basically Hitler's dream.

Fun fact, they say Trump is Hitler. Commies are a joke.

they also don't recognize israel

Third world leftist here
AMA

>tfw i'm a brown gay third world leftist

fug Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=kxqRtmAJcMI

>t. Mamerto

When did you lose control of your life and start to rely on your parents' money like Karl Marx?

Somalia tried to annex part of Ethiopia and Russians backed their traditional allies. Why would you resent them for it?

i'm still in college so no idea

I hope you get killed by criminals that you love so much

I hope you die of AIDS

>traditional allies
The Soviet Union had a bigger alliance with Somalia and the alliance with Ethiopia was ranked lower then the Alliance with Somalia.
Russia had no reason to interfere in a war and attack a fellow socalist country.

It seems strange to take a few comments from random Estonians and then say "Estonians don't want". Like if I can find 10 Americans who think that the Earth is flat, can I write a "news" article saying "Americans Think the Earth is Flat"?

You haven't realized that 99% of world news is sensationalist?

I don't love criminals :)

same

Average Estonians have disguise for niggers it's not a meme

what is your first language?

A leftist that don't love bandits and criminals? I call this bullshit.

do brazilian leftists hate america and the west?
what about the right wing?

Brazilian leftists are basically like Bernie Sanders. They just pretend being humanists only to gain votes. They don't give a shit about economy, education and violence or niggers killing niggers in slums. They are just worried about shitting on universities, new gay agendas and 72 genders.

It's a college thing for some reason, they're politically irrelevant.

Basically this. When someone throw a banana to a black guy on soccer it's like the end of the world for leftists, but 1000 homicides in just one slum? Shit happens!

It's almost like generalizing everything is a really stupid thing to do

>i know more about you're country

Yeah, I hate the USA but I would take you fuckers over the chinese any day of the week

I've seen a video on youtube, some girl yelled macaco to (arana?) and that was caught on camera and the media just destroyed her.

are you a leftie/commie?

They did. Nowadays people here are much more racist than they used to be during gommunisms.

Not to mention all the anti-colonial and anti-zionist rhetorics.

leftist
not a commie

They're irrelevant as fuck and they only stay in universities, spoiled rich kids. They hate USA for no reason because it's cool and so on. They are massive faggots, they pretend to care about human rights but love Cuba and Che Guevara

They didn't. It was just propaganda. Nazis had black, asian and arab soldiers too. It doesn't mean they loved them or want them in Germany.

I'm a third worlder commie just for the sake of it.
Never really liked the idea of taxing, worker's unions and I'm quiet an scholar in economics while doing day trading in exchange markets on a regular basis.
Is just that I romanticize the idea of a communist uprising because my life has a constant lack of meaning that I try to fill with blatant shitposting, sex with random strangers, alcohol and weed. Perhaps there's more to it than this in life, I really hope so there is.

because when these stupid college kids grow up and become wage cucks and start living real lives they quickly lean right.

My parents are from an even harder period in our country history and they are leftists, both went to college and both worked their asses off

>day trading
one day you will lose your shirt, buddy. and become even more marxist.

perhaps the dictatorship made their generation more left wing? probably same in countries like argentina. but that's changing, i hope

The criminals are the ones seated at the board of Forbes richest companies, who use their power to tear apart third world nations to rape their resources.
There is nothing fucking more pathetic than a third world monkey defending the very people actually responsible for their fucked up nation.

>and start living real lives they quickly lean right
Maybe once you leave your parents warm embrace you will learn just how backwards this is.
Conservatives are social cancer and enemies of anyone not in the upper-middle and upper classes.

perhaps

an australian commie, senores

¨Probably the local russian diaspora

hopefully that's a good thing for me
anyways I only have around 2000 USD on that shit, I consider it my newbie down payment-

>¨Probably

what are these two characters?

yeah, i went that route too. it is wise to set aside some play money and stay disciplined about that.

>The ussr forced Russian women to marry non whites
First time hearing about this. Got proof of this?

I'm actually impressed about this third world mentality. I'm pretty sure you are an Abo or immigrant.

>Mikhail Kilkushin

Russian anti-Latvian and anti-NATO propaganda.

This.

It's anti-Latvian and anti-NATO propaganda by Russian scum.

is he trying to karate chop the chink?

kek

>they pretend to care about human rights but love Cuba and Che Guevara
And probably Iran.

A better question is: What reason have homosexuals, blacks and browns given Eastern Europeans to earn their respect?

Explain this, then.

This is true however the racial unrest in the US during the 50s-60s was very much a source of propaganda fodder for the communist bloc as well as a definite liability to American claims of being the defender of the free world. Only 70 years of frustration could turn W.E.B. DuBois, a one-time Republican, into a communist who spent his last days voluntarily exiled in Ghana.

eastern europeans rank lower that these three groups. so it is not about respect, but rather submission to the higher rank of life.

Castro put homosexuals in mental institutions. You never heard that from your college professor.

The State Department had an unfortunate tendency to connect anti-colonial independence movements with communism, and all it took was a couple airdrops by the Soviets of Marxist propaganda leaflets into a random shithole in Africa or Asia no one had ever heard of to be met in turn with a flood of CIA airdropped pamphlets denouncing Marxism.