HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/4pl5ly/i_am_ashamed_at_what_my_country_has_just_done/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...and then he climbed back into his cuckshed.

>I'm more open minded
wew

What i dont get is that all leftists going apeshit because they think now every non white being gets lynched

Christ, it hurts to see someone so cucked. I believe there is an innate biological reaction evolved among humans to get angry at people like this.

What a pathetic loser, selling out his own people for internet points.

>football fans in France waving the Union flag brutishly. That is Brexit.
No meme, what did xie mean by this?

>Go to comment
>Realise I'm banned from there because 1 year ago I made a post on theredpill

Inb4gobacktoplebbit, literally all I've used it for this year is to look at the uk subreddits tears over the referendum

r selected faggot, they don't deserve to breed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DESU lad I feel bad for the Poles in the UK. Poland a cute. I hope the eastern europeans stay

Leftists will just have to be driven into the sea along with their pet third world invaders.

>is this my fault?

Yes Marcin, you are fucking piece of shit, a traitor who left your country instead working hard and making it stronger so anglos who pay you pennies wouldn't made jokes about toilet cleaning.

cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas, or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.[1][2]

Leon Festinger's theory of cognitive dissonance focuses on how humans strive for internal consistency. An individual who experiences inconsistency (dissonance) tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and is motivated to try to reduce this dissonance—as well as actively avoid situations and information likely to increase it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

We really do need to fix the second amendment.

It should say right to keep and bear arms up to, but not including, world ending devices.

Whittle bro detected

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

>a polish friend of mine genuinely asked me "is this my fault?"

Isnt it literally his fault, tho?

Imagine being in the LITERAL minority and still saying 'they don't speak for the country'.

Fucking kek.

Damn nigga dat shit informative

Thank you

>i'm 20
fucking right into the trash it goes.

>WHITE COUNTRIES ARE EVIL HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

> polish friend asked me: " is this my fault"

fake and gay .... polish friend would have said something like "oh kurwa!"

>all "leave" voters are close minded racist fascist white males
And then they wonder why leave won.

Calling other people fascists never works. When will they realize this ?

>no offence intended
what a cuck

¨This.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

Not only his but yeah, it is.

Nationalism is bad goy

First post best post.

They don't know how to make an actual argument. Shaming is the only thing they know how to do, and they are confused it isn't working

You are welcome Fritz. Good luck trying to comprehend the degenerate's mind.

In Festinger and Carlsmith's classic 1959 experiment, students were asked to spend an hour on boring and tedious tasks (e.g., turning pegs a quarter turn, over and over again). The tasks were designed to generate a strong, negative attitude. Once the subjects had done this, the experimenters asked some of them to do a simple favour. They were asked to talk to another subject (actually an actor) and persuade the impostor that the tasks were interesting and engaging. Some participants were paid $20 (equivalent to $162 in present-day terms[8]) for this favour, another group was paid $1 (equivalent to $8 in present-day terms[8]), and a control group was not asked to perform the favour.
After someone has performed dissonant behavior, they may find external consonant elements. A snake oil salesman may find a justification for promoting falsehoods (e.g., large personal gain), but may otherwise need to change his views about the falsehoods themselves.

When asked to rate the boring tasks at the conclusion of the study (not in the presence of the other "subject"), those in the $1 group rated them more positively than those in the $20 and control groups. This was explained by Festinger and Carlsmith as evidence for cognitive dissonance. The researchers theorized that people experienced dissonance between the conflicting cognitions, "I told someone that the task was interesting", and "I actually found it boring." When paid only $1, students were forced to internalize the attitude they were induced to express, because they had no other justification. Those in the $20 condition, however, had an obvious external justification for their behaviour, and thus experienced less dissonance.

Any person who has to brag how open minded he is compare to someone he never met is just a bigoted fuck

>implying he left it

>a return to when Britannia ruled the waves
Sound good to me desu

>Open minded
>Ashamed
>Lives in a positive feedback echo chamber

Hope they get some doses of reality eventually

Redditors are so fucking melodramatic.

"Is this *my* fault?"

I can GUARANTEE that no one said that.

>No world ending devices

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>More open minded
>This is not Britain anymore
>Only racist white stereotypes voted for leave
Fuck off hypocrite cuck, go back to your liberal arts degree which somehow makes you "intelligent".

>tfw no shy and confused Polish gf who wants to avoid deportation

This

Its cute when kids think they matter in the grand scheme of things.

>waving the union flag brutishly
Wow, literally worse than isis. I'm voting Hillary now

Can somebody explain to me exactly what these events have to do with migrants. I have seen people on Facebook calling leaving racist but I'm not totally sure why or how.

I'm not totally caught up on the chain of events

>waving the Union flag brutishly
WHAT
WAVING A FLAG IS NOW BEING A BRUTE?!?!
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

that filename

someone post her nudes. there is a whole set of her family pictures and then her getting the dick

why do these people think everyone supports an extremist position like they do.

its not all or nothing, let everyone in or noone in, completely open borders or complete isolation, 100% "progressive" or evil nazis that want to gas everyone.

can these people think for themselves or do they just let propaganda do that for them.

/thread

2nd

Its funny because it is largely polands fault. If they werent such a shithole country that needed to be propped up to survive maybe the UK wouldnt have had enough reasons to leave.

A fundamental part of being part of the common market is allowing freedom of movement within it, restricting individual country's ability to control migration from within the common market. Leaving the EU will mean we can impose whatever restrictions we like on migration from Europe

This cant be a real flesh and blood individual.
It HAS to be a pays shill, a facade to bait, theres NO fucking way a person would say "we are forever irrelevant, deal with it, and plez watch your tone, you are making Rajdul feel very uncomfortable" I cant cope with it.

This.
What is the negative consequence of the Brexit? What was the benefit of even being in the EU to begin with? How does making Brussels SJWs in charge of Europe help anyone at all?

>i'm 20
stopped reading there don't even need to read it to guess he said something along the lines of hurr muh immigrants are sad they need to go get handouts somewhere else

Sometimes mining for memes on Sup Forums really makes you think.

Here's a Finnish bear meme representation of a German who is best known for sitting around having interesting thinks.

>"is this my fault?"
10 bucks say that he initially wrote this story with a little kid as an emotional hook. His muslim neighbor's five year old daughter or something like that. This is the exact same shit I've read dozens already, sometimes added with "She's five. FIVE!"

Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up

The other nations going full tilt to leave this morning are all the proof you need the EU was about coasting on the likes of the UK and other wealthy white nations.

*dozens of times

pls guise

But senpai the whole point of bearing arms is to enable people to have the power to end other people's worldly experience.

So what exactly is the problem with controlling your own immigration?

Wait, so to this person it's a bad thing to fly the Union Jack and to support British Military superiority? What the what?

It's racist obviously.

Just... why in the hell every leftist cuck makes thinks that Brexit is just about Migration? Seriously, even in Finland (and all over the world) "anarchists", libturds and leftfucks see no other reason for it than just plain ol' racism. Comments like "my thoughts are with igrants now" are driving me mad, expecially when 80% them are just fucking monkeys that do not want to work, do not want to cope, rape, steal and turn everything in to shit while crying about our porrage and how it's being a fucking racist.

FUCK THIS WORLD!

PS: Happy midsummer fest.

don't cuckshed come with wifi these days?

any swedes around to answer?

Rule 2 of that subreddit
>This is a safe space for people of any and all backgrounds. Oppressive attitudes and language will not be tolerated. Any content that is deemed sexist, racist, transphobic, homophobic, classist, ableist, or intolerant of certain religions will be removed and the user banned. In addition, slut-shaming, victim-blaming, body-policing are not allowed. Promotion, recruitment and astroturfing for communities which violate this rule both on and off Reddit will also result in a ban.
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAHAHAHA

> RACISM IS BAD, YOU WHITE PIECE OF SHIT!

Liberals, everyone.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FUCKING FULL.

JESUS CHRIST PLANET EARTH. EVERY PIECE OF DIRT THAT EXISTS ISN'T YOURS TO SPOIL. ENGLAND EARNED IT'S TURF THROUGH BLOOD AND SWEAT.

WE WON OURS OFF THE ABO'S. THEY BURNED IT ALL TO THE GROUND BEFORE WE GOT HERE.

JUST FUCK OFF. LONDON IS FOR ENGLISH. NOT SPANISH ROMANIAN POLISH FRENCH IRAQUI AMERICAN SOMALIAN CHINESE AFGHANI BULLSHIT CUNTS.

ENGLAND. LONDON FUCKING ENGLAND.

GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

This is something that is told to us in every fucking sad nation that is a part of the fucking EU. No more bro, enjoy your freedom. I will remember this day and think of you when the rest of us are in flames.

That sounds about right. Even the local news here was shilling for "stay", which didn't make sense unless you factor in tons of mudshits come to my state for whatever reason.
I have a muslim coworker that fucking hates America and its values, but he's clearly here because he collects food stamps and medicaid for his wife and son. In the end this all about mudshits coming to richer nations for welfare, and liberal political parties swooning them.

fucking up your economy and human rights

Is that Brexit?

Cause Its sounds awesome

>paid shills can no longer write credible stories
>is this my fault? - pole friend
top keks, hope he didn't get his 0.05c for this shit fanfiction

what if magically there was >le peace in the middle east tomorrow? would all these sandnigger migrants go back and rebuild?

>being this cucked

Actually I have noticed that cuckistan has been pretty quiet lately... maby their government banned Sup Forums?

if they knew how to build things there would have been peace in the middle east already.

Not sure if it's indicative of psychopathy but I found this truly moving.

>a quarter of the (((english)))

>any swedes around to awnser
yes, yes they do.

First Brexit, now LWA gets a TV series. This is the best day ever.

>waving the union flag brutishly. That is brexit

monsters

kek yes. We will be dining in heaven from now on boys, and it is filled with liberal tears and butthurt.

No, they're only here for the gibsmedats. They fucking hate the culture and people, but they come here for the handout anyway.

if only reality was as beautiful as leftists imagine it in their nightmares.

>It's real.

>going back to the 19th century white-British identity, where Britannia ruled the waves and the union jack flew wherever it pleased and johnny foreigner knew his place.

Nice try Merkel, obiously you are behind a swedish proxy.

Why is Sup Forums such a liberal shit hole? God damn it's almost as worst as Sup Forums

I'd be fine with that.

> Implying if I had my hands on a world ending device I'd feel any obligation to adhere to the second ammendment, or any ways at all.

>it is us going back to the 19th century white-British identity, where Britannia rules the waves and the Union Jack flew wherever it please, and Johnny Foreigner knew his place.

I hope so!

THAT FEELING WHEN YOU BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE

Germany is letting fucking anyone with a tan become a refugee there and they're all fucking off around Europe the second the ink is dry on their paperwork and clogging up the social services system across Europe with their brown crotchfruit like a gutter on a street in India.
They're also bringing a culture of oppression and bigotry well beyond what Europeans would typically accept but not getting any criticism from the people who spend their entire time at University trying to find racist morse code signals in mobile ring tones.

Basically the Middle East is a fucking mess and their flushing their toilet and Germany built a kitchen in the pipes and everyone in the EU has to eat. No exceptions.

It's racist because that's the only word they can use against people who don't like Islam that doesn't directly apply to Muslims as well(taking the social justice definition of racism here). Sexist and homophobic don't work.

I posted a lot of Bungie.net back in the old Halo 3 days. I still shitpost on the offtopic forum from time to time.

Right now the angry leftist britfag tears are delicious there.

Children under 18 bitching about voting age, having their lives ruined, being ashamed to be British, and more.

It makes me giddy.

>Lefties and retarded migrants think that migrants are about to be hanged from every tree and hedgerow
kek. fucking hilarious

Do it! Do it now!

They can fuck off to another country then.
It's my flag and I'll wave it around if I want to.

HOLY FUCKING KEK

I BELIEVE

What about the remittances they send back? Not like the West ever gave a fuck about Polska anyway.