What do you think about George Clooney's wonderful and creative poem to the NFL protesters?

What do you think about George Clooney's wonderful and creative poem to the NFL protesters?

>I pray for my country. I pray that we can find more that unites us than divides us.

>I pray that our nation's leaders want to do the same. I pray that young children like Tamir Rice can feel safe in their own neighborhood.

>I pray for all our children. I pray for our police and our first responders.

>I pray for our men and women of the armed services. I pray that dissent will always be protected in this great country.

>I pray for a more perfect union. And when I pray, I kneel.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/706427/George-Clooney-Lake-Como-migrants/amp
newstatesman.com/world/2017/02/why-george-clooney-candidate-beat-donald-trump-2020
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This plastic poser should mind his own business

George you cunt, stick your obvious presidential run up your arse. We know why you're not at your Italian villa at the moment mate. Not enjoying the enrichment?

His ears are fucking huge

>he prays
Yeah ok

Faggot.

>believing that prayer works
Now we know what kind of idiots these people truly are.

>Had to sell his Italian mansion because the area got too culturally enriched and he felt unsafe
Really makes you think

Is this true? Link?

Clooney 2020 confirmed I guess....

why do actors think they are anything more than empty vessels to be filled by writers and directors?

express.co.uk/news/world/706427/George-Clooney-Lake-Como-migrants/amp

I wonder if George is praying for that poor special needs kid bullied by a pack of niggers in Chicago.

>man who plays pretend for a living telling me what to think

No idea if he's sold it though.

>British tabloid

Ok, now a real news source for that pls

they think that because they are famous they are smart and know what's best for humanity, fame is one hell of a drug

Eh, now that Trump is president, I guess it validates every single idiot's opinion with some claim to fame on how to run a country.
Anyways, artists don't know shit about anything, so I won't even bother giving attention to this guy.

Because their profession is utterly fucking vacuous and meaningless, and warped by the false power and influence they have as film stars, they get involved in social/political issues as they feel this will bring some value and fulfilment to their shallow lives.

Reminder that Clooney only got married to his human rights lawyer girl and became a father recently, so he could become US President in 2020

newstatesman.com/world/2017/02/why-george-clooney-candidate-beat-donald-trump-2020

So kneeling to show servitude to God while praying is the same as kneeling to protest something according to George "blasphemer" Clooney

>The Rock
>Mark Cuckerberg
>Clooney
>Mark Cuban
Anybody else thinks they can have a shot at presidency?

Pandora's box of celebrity Presidents has been opened. Glad I'll be dead soon.

Trumps claim is more valid any actor could dream of, he is a business man so he knows more about how to run a company than any of the college and high school drop outs that live in jewlliwood

kek even yanks wouldn't be stupid enough to vote an actor in as president. might as well get a reality tv star to run for office. no matter how dribblingly simple they might be even yanks wouldn't go for that.

>praying

But anonymito, actors are self-employed entrepreneurs. And George Clooney didn't file for bankruptcy four times.

>
Schwarzenegger was the Governor of California

>even yanks wouldn't be stupid enough to vote an actor in as president
KEK

I think he should shut the fuck up and stay in his lane, and so should you you faggot

Ronald Reagan you newfag.

Yeah, and he's still filthy rich.
Also, almost all actors run away from taxes, pollute the enviroment they claim to protect and are usually grade-A assholes to common people and coping with addictions and mental issues.

i am gay for homos
i am gay for dick
i am gay for buttsex
and when im gay
and suck on cocks
or take it in the ass
i kneel

I'm gonna fugg you 'til you love me

Imagine the penis
Probably like a beavers tail

He's a manlet and has a rather non-masculine figure so probably not

>"Here’s the thing: I grew up in Kentucky. I sold insurance door-to-door. I sold ladies’ shoes. I worked at an all-night liquor store. I would buy suits that were too big and too long and cut the bottom of the pants off to make ties so I’d have a tie to go on job interviews. I grew up understanding what it was like to not have health insurance for eight years.
>So this idea that I’m somehow the “Hollywood elite” and this guy who takes a shit in a gold toilet is somehow the man of the people is laughable!
>People in Hollywood, for the most part, are people from the Midwest who moved to Hollywood to have a career. So this idea of 'coastal elites' living in a bubble is ridiculous. Who lives in a bigger bubble? Trump lives in a gold tower and has twelve people in his company. He doesn’t run a corporation of hundreds of thousands of people he employs and takes care of. He ran a company of only twelve people!
>And it makes me laugh when I see him criticize the 'Hollywood elite'. Hollywood elite? I don’t even have a star on Hollywood Boulevard, Donald Trump has a star on Hollywood Boulevard! Fuck you!"

- George Clooney

Drumpf BTFO desu

He's joking lad. America already put Reagan in the White House.

So the exact moment he became detached from reality was when he moved to Hollywood? Makes sense.

he had some political experience as governor of california before running for office

>I pray

I PRAY
P
R
A
Y
that OP anhero's after mod bans him again.

his father was an anchor man for a news station
his aunt was hollywood royalty
and one should believe his stories about his supposed poverty? come on

It is terrible

who the fuck buys suits but then can't afford a tie

His mother was a beauty queen, hardly "Hollywood royalty"

But yeah, his father having been an anchorman, even if only for some local TV station in Kentucky, kinda breaks this whole "I was poor" narrative he now tries to sell.

The left has been diving this country for years, and now they're talking about unity? The divisiveness in this country was started by them, they're the ones who led to the alt-right being created.

>I pray
Dropped

>Dropped

i wrote "aunt", not "mother"

Fuck off George, your family have been in Hollywood for since the 50s. Working a proper job 30 years ago doesn't mean someone can't be detached from reality now.

*farts*

>I don't know the difference between personal bankruptcy and corporate bankruptcy
Real smart libcuck we got here.

Stinks a bit that, mate

Why does Clooney pretend he prays?

He prays to the Kike Lord of Hollywood

Hollyweird is full of tards

Custards?