FREXIT 2017

We are next

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_European_Constitution_referendum,_2005
youtube.com/watch?v=4KCPfTOBexI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vive le france libre

Can't do that, wouldn't look good in chronological order on wikipedia.
Before the whole thing collapses it needs to go:

Britain
Estonia
Netherlands
Ireland
Spain

do it for her

No you don't, unless you want to trigger WW3
anyone who thinks that WW3 is good is edgy teen

Shouldn't it be Frsortir or whatever?

Frescapade.

Frick Off 2017

Do it. Then we can go back to the good old days.

Who is going to authorise that? Certainly not Hollande or Sarkozy.

Netherlands will be next.

She's so cute

KEK WILLS IT

Good luck France!
Though not good luck to her, she has sullied what was otherwise a day of unblemished, glorious victory with her sacrilege.

but who was Marine Le Pen?

>BENIS
:-------DDDDDDDD

frenchfags, will hollande make it to stay in power after EM?
seems like france has huge problems with economy, youth unemployment and terrorism.

Why would europeans want to fight each other? We have settled both territorial disputes and religious disputes? All thats left is trade and growth. Without EU.

Is anyone not catching this stealth rare flag?

10/10 would Frescapade

You can't have an EU without France, Spain, Germany and Italy, they were the bigger founders and for better or worse they make the core, if France leaves it's done no point calling an European Union anymore

NORWAY NEXT PLS

france is doomed. Everyone knows this, especially the vultures feeding on its corpse.
The only people safe are those who are leaving the cities to go live more or less independently in the countryside.

I really hope you guys follow, freedom feels great lads.

I wish you well my brothers.

It's a damn good feeling I promise you.

Not likely to actually win the election

What would happen to the EU if France actually did vote to fuck off like us?

NO!

They need one of us in the wreckage, brother!

Lolololol
You're hilarious OP

Stop with this meme.
If Le Pen is elected in 2017 (which is possible but unlikely) there will be probably no referundum until the end of her mandate (so 2023), no decent politican will take the risk of having a "no" just after being elected.

>We have settled both territorial disputes
>territorial disputes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING TOOTHPASTE TRANSYLVANIA IS RIGHFUL HUNGARIAN CLAY

>EU Revoir
fund it lads

The EU really would be dead if France left. Do it

Do it
EMBRACE FREEDOM

Epic bants, increase in penis size, freedom, kebalessness, tears

frescapade sounds nice but it's not relevant.
Une escapade is like a stroll, it means you plan to come back, so, no.

should be "allez vous faire fUEtre"

What do I do now?

Do it show Old george what your made of

Here's the punch line to the big refugee joke

Set up first

Millions of Muslims come to Europe
Millions begin to convert to Christianity (this is actually happening)
How do the Muslims who didn't convert feel towards those who did?
Punchline
According to polling, they want to kill them. Hmmm. If only there was a place where Christians meet in masses...

It's only begun euro friends get out now

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU????

Literally nothing since it already happened and the jew applied the treaty anyway.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_European_Constitution_referendum,_2005

You lot weren't in the EU anyway, so what's the problem?

nice but again, it implies a come back.
what about adiEU?

YOU CANT BARRAGE THE FROMAGE

Come on Froggies, do it for Le Pen

"Frexit"?

More like AdiEU

>REEEEEEEEE THE LANDS TO THE TISZA RIVER ARE RIGHTFUL GIPSY CLAY

You can't. Given that they drunk the Kool-Aid on the Euro, France would need more public support for fascism to do that.

Too bad she had a nigger bf during her college years.

>exiting the EU

You reap massive benefits from it you disgusting frog.

You also rule it, so you're not really exiting anything else.

Let Marine Le Pen win and get it right this time, you Jacques Delors spawning fuck.

didn't le pen say she will frexit if she's elected?

sauce

you know what the fucking insane thing is? Sup Forums can literally start a Frexit campain for the lulz and the moment a few skilled French poltards mobilize it it can be picked up by some politician in France, which in tern would become a legitimate political campain, which could become succesful. Like this can really happen, been on this site since 2007, Sup Forums can actually get France to fuck itself over in this way for the lulz, the French are probably pissed anyway with all the fucking horrible mudslimes lol. Sup Forums has done less believable shit in the past

this internet thing still blows my mind even after all these years

she'll make a referendum, yes.
How high are the chances that she wins both rounds this time?

i kek'd

10% max

MUWAAAAAHHHHHH THE FRENCH

Do it lads.

Sounds more catchy. Email this to the stinky cheese guy in charge of the campaign

did you just spout this number out of your ass?

Get a move on France we need the union to die before Scotland gets any stupid ideas.

YOU GO FRANCE
IF ANYONE ELSE CAN DO IT, IT'S YOU MAD FROGS

BEST WISHES FROM A FREE BRITAIN

High, but she'd never win a referendum on exiting the EU.

Why the hell would you exit your own government and your own backyard?

She could easily win a referendum on a new treaty, rolling back political union, though.

I'm surprised they aren't willing to demand a referendum without help. The terrorist attack in Paris seems to be a while ago now but for those who knew victims and lived there, that shit is still fresh.
After a successful Brexit, this should show the French people that there is a way out, a way to protect themselves, a way to no longer be vulnerable

>You also rule it

Kek, nice one mate, especially coming from a belgian.
If only it was true...

>According to estimates, whites (petits blancs and gros blancs) make up approximately one-quarter of the population
that's all I need to know

Fuck off, the both of you. We don't give a toss about some 3rd world Eastern European argument about some shitty place somewhere I couldn't be damned to point out on a map.

So if France leaves, will it just be Germany as a contributor to the EU, with every other nation suckling at it's breast?

Good luck froggies.

Lad as much as I want to believe you we already had Spain being fucking autistic earlier over Gibraltar

If everyone leaves the EU, there might actually be harmony on Sup Forums.

The UK will survive without the EU. But France will absolutely collapse if they leave, they are basically a failed state already.

We reap massive benefits ? You mean the shitskins at calais ? You can have them if you want.

>mfw some idiot with a map on CNN claimed Germany was among candidates for the next country to leave the EU
>Germany
>Leave the EU

shows how little our media gives a shit about the whole situation.

it's not like Philipines has room to talk

have a link to cnn, want to see the american opinion

underated.

What is it about Latin nations bitching about small parts of their land we own. Fucking Spanish and Argies

A referendum in germany would be about as close as in Britain. We just aren't asked. Merkel and Schulz don't represent germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KCPfTOBexI

finally a banepost that made me wince

You really don't understand Europe, do you

RARE

That was beautiful

All we need is to show that the UK will be perfectly fine out the EU then peoples may vote for FREXIT.
But right now there is no chance even if a lot of peoples are starting like brits, to hate the EU basically for the same reasons, we don't want to be bruxelles bitch anymore.

>FREXIT
You are the major framework nation of the union, you retarded frog. You can just dismantle it.

Delet this

As much as I'm reluctant to consider voting as a meaningful form of democracy, I'd be happy to help killing the EU beast.

its not very interesting, most people dont give a shit so its a mix of reused British establishment talking points and Euro-fetishists acting like their empire is collapsing and anarchy has taken over.

i watched for about an hour and half yesterday when the news first broke and every person they threw in front of the screen was against it or was warning about what would happen next. they literally had zero representation from the people that actually won, or supported the notion of English sovereignty.

My word she looks so Gallic Julius Caesar would have a hard time not invading her.

Not as cute as Natalya tho

If double digits Lord Kek will cause the Frexit

here come dat jew

oy vey waddup

That's the flag of RĂ©union

This.
Ask people in public and opinion is kept in check for fear of being labelled a nazi or being beaten by antifa cunts.
Ask German people in private what they think, they will quickly admit how quickly they want off of this sinking ship. Sadly, nothing will come of it until Germany sees some major happenings. Gang rapes on planes whilst flying into the heart of Berlin tier shit. Then the public will go mental.
Despite all that AFD is gaining a lot of support. The UKIP of Germany essentially. The bitch is uncharismatic, if we had a Nigel, shit could happen

damn. rolling

A man can dream.

>we don't want to be bruxelles bitch anymore
if it wasn't for your special treatment that ignores the stability pact your country would be on the same level as Italy and Greece. The EU is not your problem, but if you want to crash it, fine, it's what I want too.

:DDD

looking for these?

Before that happens, France needs cleansing, exorcism and balls.