Why Fan Reaction to NFL National Anthem Protests Is About Racism, Not Patriotism

rollingstone.com/sports/news/fan-reaction-to-nfl-national-anthem-protests-about-racism-w505387

WHITE people are literally SHOOTING us but WE cannot kneel at a game WE invented

Fuck ya'll

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/sports/news/fan-reaction-to-nfl-national-anthem-protests-about-racism-w505387
archive.is/FpgkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this, i dare say it, the final end of Knee Egg?

>WE
WUZ

Oy vey, why are white burger goyim so evil? Shooting all the poor black burger goyim.......

> read article
> article shoes surveys saying people find it disrespectful to protest during the anthem
>IT'S NOT THAT U FIND IT DISRESPECTFUL ITS URE RACIST.

K

>Why you mad
>fuck y'all
thanks ghandi

>invented
I was unaware Walter Camp was black.

>knowing who invented football but not knowing how to spot bait

>We

WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

Drumpfshits vote against their own economic interests

>rollingstone.com/sports/news/fan-reaction-to-nfl-national-anthem-protests-about-racism-w505387
archive.is/FpgkM

Shitlibs think importing hordes of ethnic others is in their economic interest

>makes u think

Black people should start chaining niggas and force them to work.

>make millions and put none of it back into the shit neighborhoods they came from
>pretend to give a fuck when niggers get killed police for legit reasons and statistically are killed no more than whites by police
>ignore the thousands of deaths a year by black on black violence

>nigger logic

*SMACKS LIPS*
KANGZ

it really is

rolling stone is also up for sale and failing to find a buyer

It's a virtue shield for the domestic abuse cases. Nothing more.

Black Murder rate 11
White/Hispanic Murder rate 1.7

And blacks complain about violence. Stupid ass niggs

statistically they are, and even if not, discrediting then doesn't mean they are doing, not does it mean the police should be killing them or anyone else.

if the police only stop killing black people, that's still better than where we are today.

> I only have a 3rd tier school bachelor's in sociology or some other useless field

>if police stopped killing blacks we’d be better off as a society
>ay tyrone da po po ain’t stopping da looting
>everyone, everywhere proceeds to get raped and robbed by blacks because they are incapable of behaving like humans
This is better somehow

Do you honestly believe that people of color should fear for their lives every time they pull a gun on a police officer?

type slower faggot

My sides have transcended orbit. Take your (you)

or you know, they could, maybe, not break the law like me and you and the hilariously overwhelming majority of americans, all races included
then they wouldn't have anything to worry about

HAMMER DONT HURT EM