The British are frantically Googling what the E.U. is, hours after voting to leave it

"What is the EU?" is the second top UK question on Google since the Brexit results were officially announced.

"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."

That confusion over what Brexit might mean for the country's economy appears to have been reflected across the United Kingdom on Thursday. Google reported sharp upticks in searches not only related to the ballot measure but also about basic questions concerning the implications of the vote, as well as questions about what the European Union is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is fucking hilarious. Information age is here yet no-one bothers.

Wow, a woman not understanding exactly what she's voting for? Amazing.

Literally 90% of them are millenial/gen x remainers who assumed voting Leave is automatically racist/fascist/nazi/etc. Only someone with no fucking clue what the EU is would think that.

>trusting jewggle to not make up shit.

Seriously, op.

>Google reported
stopped reading there

W O M E N

>one woman told the news channel

Women are stupid OP. That's nothing new. The large amount of BREXIT searches were due to remain faggots learning what this means for them.

>women
>E V E R

>But Leave voters being uneducated retards is just a meme!

>one woman
AAAAAAAAAAAAAND DROPPED

Go home everyone, it's just a stupid woman behaving like a stupid woman.

This is literally what every single women who votes essentially does, they're just lucky that most of the time they're left wing, and if the left wins they never are forced to feel bad about it.

this

This is shilling in an attempt to get a "do over"

It will never come to pass but it truly is pathetic.

>Le tanned British woman voted leave
>Google arent the type to hide things and make things up
SURE THING

the story is on Google search trends fool

We really need to remove women's right to vote, honestly. 3/4 women voters are tragically stupid and uninformed.

Maybe you should have to take an IQ test before being able to register to vote.

More than likely young voters

Older people dont know how smart phones or computers work.

Source? I worked in IT repair for 10 years.

(((Google)))

(((trends)))

Plot twist : It's the stay voters

>thinks fake quote made by a reporter with an agenda is real

What is your point? When did I comment on anything that would warrant that answer?

Why is it "leave" voters? How do you know it's not all the remain ones?

>Leave is all old people (old enough to remember when EU whas EEC, and likely even the disaster that was the ERM)
>Leave doesn't know what the EU is

Pick one.

>Implying remainers knew jack shit about the EU aside from muh open borders

Weu lads

Smells like bullshit to me
Either way, I'm very proud and think I voted right
Only thing good about the EU is their "state anthem"
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg

>GOOGLE IS DA JOOS
>THE ECONOMY IS DA JOOS
>FUCKING EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD I DONT LIKE IS DA JOOS
If Whites are actually the master race, how the hell did Jews, about 60 million people worldwide, ensnare everybody in a vast conspiracy? Why?

>one dumb cunt changing her mind moments after voting

How is this news? Yesterday I had pork, but I really would have liked beef better. Can someone call the press?

I suspect more GenXers than you think voted to leave. Millenials I'm sure wanted to stay. Xers have been around long enough to have still received an early education that taught the scientific method and learning for yourself--and a good section of them still believe that. (I'm sure millennials voted to leave in huge numbers.)

The desire to help the less fortunate and the keeping one's own culture and people intact and economically viable is not mutually exclusive, racist, or impossible.

It's a shame that the remain voters have bought into a bullshit mindset that states that it is while being unable to see that all they're really wishing for is further marginilization by selling their country out for (((corporate profit))).

Under rated roast

Because they are Jews...
Nice try, Schlomo.

**Millenials voted to stay in huge numbers. Mea culpa.

ode to joy is shite

At least a general knowledge quiz to make sure you know wtf you're voting on/for, to weed out voters casting a ballot based on fee fees or because its what their friends or family are voting for.

Ayyyyyyy UK girls

But I thought the whole argument right now is that 'old pensioners' are responsible for 'voting leave and fucking the young people'?

But now those 'senile' tech-illiterate people are going on google en-masse?

Really makes you think.

You should know by now Google has a political agenda that leans left.

>thinks women are intelligent

>If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."
Fucking hell, my retard mother is exactly like that. She voted as a protest. Now is horrified it's actually happened.

So google has a trending search and we should automatically assume it's leave voters that didn't know what the EU was?

This makes it that much funnier

>all those 18-24 year olds Googling it now because their "don't change anything" vote didn't win
Buckle up, buckaroos.

Women are retarded friendo. I hate to say it considering I love my mom, but they really are intellectually handicapped.

This is fucking hilarious.
>leaving the future of your country in the hands of highly impressionable citizens
The slow collapse of this country is gonna be utterly fascinating to behold.

its all the dopey students who didn't know what they voted for

How does anyone even know it's voters period? It's pobably mostly young kids who saw all the dramatic news this morning and want to know more.

>...
Nice

Proof wisdom comes with age.

>BABY BOOMERS ARE SO WISE BECAUSE OF THEIR AGE FUCKING REDPILLED WOOOO!!!
Is mental retardation genetic?

They are manufacturing the narrative again.

Its not really about "THE JOOS", although retards think of it that way. Its about a network of wealthy people (bankers), who happen to be jews or jewish decendants, who have way too much control over international organizations and the media.

If these bankers were muslim, christian, whatever it would still be the same problem - that a select elite group of people have waaay to much sway on national and international politics, for no other reason than greed.

Sup Forumstards would be smart to stop using the word jew at all when talking about international bankers and their control over the world.

Misleading headline is misleading. The old people, the ones who actually managed to get the leave vote pushed, know what the fuck is up. They aren't the ones googling anything. It's people under 40 who have no idea what the EU was and wasn't doing for them that are trying to figure out why the fuck the old people would vote to leave.

(((Google)))

The media is going all out with its fear mongering

It's probably the 49 % that voted to stay that are googling.
You're not going to make an affirmative change without know what it is you're voting on.

>The government will probably hold another referendum

How likely is this?

Old people voted leave because they the least to lose you fucking retard.

The majority of old people's opinions are shaped by tabloids and hearsay. They already have their houses, their pensions and their duty free lives.

Thinking their decision comes from wisdom and not because they're scared of the billions of Muslims coming to rape them is idiotic.

this is not true at all. just so happens the group controlling the media is able to impose their preferences.

their preferences are anti-national, pro-pluralist for safety of their particular tribe.

this cant simply be copypasta'd to other groups who would have different preferences if they were rulers.

I have a question about the EU. I heard there's a group that has decision making power but they aren't elected by the people of the nations. What is that?

I also read the parliament comprised of each of the EU nations is subservient to that unelected group. What's the deal with that?

They should google what the Calergi- Cougenhove plan is and what current EU politician is applying it to Europe right now.

no

Do you read the posts you quote before you type?

Or did you just want to get those sweet tripdubs?

Goes to show how fucking stupid Brexit imbeciles are. The saddest thing is that there's no going back, and as the UK economy goes to shit, reality will hit the Brits who voted leave: they irreversibly fucked their own country, and their own future.

Today is a sad day for the UK, for Europe, and for the world.

RIP UK

I 1005 guarantee it's remain voters looking it up so they can even argue for the EU. Then they realize it's all true, it's a group of unelected commissions determining your life and what laws you have to live by while importing subhumans who rape girls, boys, and men in the streets.

why is everyone doubting the OP story? I'm pretty old, and I frequently google things like "I voted for brexit and now I want to know what the EU is".

google is surprisingly aware of how english works. try it sometime.

>Strongest economy in the EU before
>Leave EU
>Suddenly, and without warning, economy drops to negative numbers

????

>ignore this everyone
>it's just google analytics revealing the entire UK doesn't know what the fucking EU even is.

you can't make this shit up. they deserve to lose everything

Information equals not information

It just reflects how everyone became dull to Brussels decisions because he is so softly taken care of by the welfare state that tries to keep anything worrying away from us, like politics

Didn't cameron say there would never be a 2nd one? I mean sure he thought he was going to win but that's what he said.

Besides such referendum costs a lot.

>78545398
>this obvious shill

>78545414
it's almost as if the globalists who think the goys aren't awake priced in a 0% chance of brexit.

>Votes to leave
>Has no clue what they are voting for

JUST

I guess wisdom comes with the flag too.

>the entire UK doesn't know
nice broad brush you have there, maybe you'd lick to paint your mothers arse with it?!

>78545710
>another obvious shill fishing for (you)s

I wonder if this is the same group that hillary uses, it's the same MO, just empty shitposts with debunked horseshit pictures over and over.

The European commission.
Imagine if in the US there was a group of 50 appointees (and the speaker of the house) that told Congress what laws they were going to make and what laws they could repeal. Congress has near zero legislative initiative, the only powers they have is to amend laws proposed or veto them. Even then, if the Executive does not agree with Congress, their decision can be made null. That's how laws are made in the EU.

Apparently 'higher education' is making people dumber and more controllable to kike media influence and rhetoric

maybe not all, but I would say large amounts don't know what the EU is

I wonder if they understand the stock exchange? at least Americans all know that.

I'm not very knowledgeable on systems of government, the economy, or geopolitics, and have no real interest in the the UK, or the EU, but every American news network has basically framed this as a bunch of bitter old white racists shooting themselves in the foot economically as a result of xenophobia, and claim we're all headed for "dark times" because of this.

How can the will of half a nation simply be written off as mindless racism?

I don't want to be a conspiracy theorists, but it does seem like all the news outlets are controlled by an agenda. How are they all in agreement that this was a bad move, when half of the fucking UK decided they'd be better off outside the EU? How can such a complex matter be written off as racism?

>

ur country is dead because of you. one day you will off yourself traitor

Why does this guy have so many professional glamour shots? Was he an actor or model prior to entering politics?

>brits bending because a few months, maybe 5 years at the most, of economic hardship are coming.

Jesus christ, still cucked.

>sociology and psychology degrees
>higher education

I hate how people push this bullshit meme of "everyone should go out and vote regardless of if you're informed or not or if you haven't made up your mind". Some people should absolutely not vote.

But yet, sometimes too much information can lead to a cacophonous effect.

>someone exposed to the critical thought that comes with all academia
>someone who drives a taxi for a living

So yes, higher education

>78546647
>people still give obvious paid-per-reply shills (you)s in the modern era

Wew thats a bit racist considering all cab drivers are pakis. What are you trying to say?

definitly higher than those without any degree

and definitly more focused on the subject than those with other degrees

quiet down, faggot
brexit is the dawning a greater Britain

>Was he an actor prior to entering politics
Yes, he was a part-time drama-teacher and was in a couple c-level made for TV movies

It's even more absurd because this issue has almost nothing to do with race. It's a political union between white European countries. The only race element is the prospect of Turkey joining and Eurocucks insanity with the refugee crisis.

But we literally discriminate against the immigration of doctors and engineers from black or brown countries just so people from white European countries can have free movement regardless of their skills. Really the EU is a racist organisation. Free movement between whites in Europe, but fuck the darkies.

Wan't to have more fun? Here are the stats from the last Scottish referendum:

How the electorate voted (by sex) - [Blue = YES] [Green = NO]

Age of misinformation and media deception, sadly the information age seems to have passed.

these faggots actually fell for the memes and left

oh wow

>78547245
>the EU lets white people take jobs from subhuman "doctors"

Nice well poisoning.

>wisdom
>higher education

they arent even making an argument about intelligence. its literally how much schooling you had.

>definitly higher than those without any degree
Wanna bet that graph only included university into "higher education"?
Also
>public university
>critical thought
If you actually did go to uni you'd know what it does nowadays is shield students FROM critical thinking at all costs.

This. Lots of champagne liberals at Google.