/hoc/

relocation drama edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/09/26/exclusive-sharks-ward-one-of-nhls-few-black-players-may-kneel-for-anthem/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1506466337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi guys. Let's talk some hockey!

good op

3rd for ducks

what are your thoughts on this play?

well this is easy

>implying

Gaybeck Shitty is never getting an NHL team again. Get over it.

HAHA AMERISHARTS BTFO

there's still time before the season starts lad

Should be a clean hit. Goalers should stay their asses in the crease

I have never seen anyone wear a Canes jersey openly, unless to taunt Oilels fans

Time was Eakin would have been dead before Lundqvist hit the ground.

I've seen Lundqvist get bowled over 100 times without anybody standing up for him. Breaks my heart everytime.

i wish there was a reverse trapezoid rule where the goalie can play the puck anywhere, but is fair game for being hit in the trapezoid

Lundpads dove, Skjei being an elite hockey mind saw it was clean and moved on to getting the puck up the ice. #21 may have gone a bit far but he is Roussel, a cunt, so business as usual.

are you the one that keeps posting about his drinking problem in /adv/?

>lives in canada
>never sees a canes jersey
really dinks u dink

Just get rid of the trapezoid all together. Leave the crease and your fair game.

>tfw that weird Finnish guy kept herding up the lockeroom falcons and released them into the Manlet pit

Wtf Yamamotto did nothing wrong!!!

Why is that hard to believe lots of people supports Burger teams up here

No

I am a mild fan that works in St. Paul AMA

>inb4 how many children have I touched, I'm not chubbs

Reminder that the Bruins had three straight picks to get barzal and they choked on them for busts

As true today as it was 4 years ago

1.Pittsburgh
2.Rangers
3.Washington
4.Tampa bay
5.Carolina
6.Boston
7. Toronto
8. Buffalo

1.Detroit
2.Nashville
3.Chicago
4.Vancouver
5.Calgary
6.Sanjose
7.Anahiem
8.Kings

Thoughts?

(You)

user, what a shitty list

How much do you get in neetbux?

>tampa bay
they have no #1C

Bad

where at? just had an interview at BGM in the first national bank building last week, might be there in spring

>John ShannonVerified account @JSportsnet 10m10 minutes ago
More
NHL Board meeting in NYC tomorrow.Rule change on penalty for offside review will be approved. Board will get update of LA-Van China trip.

So it will not be a minor penalty if you challenge and offside and fail.

China games were a failure.

Guys what if Calvin thurkof makes it on the final roster

>rags in all fields

*so it will now be a minor penalty

>rags

Washington won't be that high, they lost a lot of key players last year.

And again morons forget glorious Ottawa

phlyers pbp guy is great desu

*Wins 2018 Calder Memorial trophy*

APPLE SAUCE

which page can i find your name on the national sex offender registry

All of them

>Ovechkin is still there
>Backstrom is still there
>Holtby is still there
>Kuzetsov is still there

They lost literally zero key players.

Is he Cell key material?

Should we abondon ship now when joel ward now wants to kneel during the anthem. Fucking hell

*blocks your path*

this list gets posted in every thread, why do you reply?

Just East of 280 and University. But I've been all over the city, seen some shit.

There is an interactive map you can use that puts faces to an address. You won't find me since I havent been caught :^)

Black hockey players are whitewashed. They are taught to hate communists.

pure coincidence that the Minnesota link from the FBI official list of sex offender registry lists goes straight to 404?

In 7 days and 23 hours and 43 minutes its going to be a HOCKEY NIGHT IN PITTSBURGH

>Devils

Reminder not to reply to Pedesota posters

Why not just shitpost about the salamis joining terrorist groups? That is certainly a lower hanging fruit.

>getting cucked night in spitsburgh

What did I do to you?

>built like a man

Reminder to always reply to Perd animu posters

>detroit
>west

coyotes WILL make the playoffs

have a cluckety cluck cluck day hugo

>not wanting a girl who can physically abuse and degrade you
Get a load of this bitch

>4 mediocre players
Ya you ain't getting far

Until they LEARN

>literally 0 sex offenders
hmmm

anime is r*ddit

jykkets desu,
2nd round lock

While I don't care for your beliefs, I respect your resolve.

who are the biggest pp babbies in the league?

Fuck reddit

>when the abs are bigger than the tits

I think it will be Tampa Bay.
Their offensive core is great. A healthy Stamkos is lethal. Kucherov is going to get 40+ goals.
Their defensive core is good. Hedman is likely on track for a Norris season.
Their goaltending is their only question mark. But I like them more than Dallas, who would have been my other pick for the President's Trophy, but Dallas has too many question marks on their blue line. Methot is a good defenseman, but is he the answer to their defensive woes? Only time will tell.

Lucic, Mcdavid, Puljujärvi, Klefbom & Draisaitl

Name a better PP unit in the west

Nylander

yets desu
laine, ehlers, scheifele, wheeler, buff

i am retarded

I am a time traveler from 2057, here is how it all goes down:

2019: Seattle Expansion franchise announced
2019: Calgary relocates to Quebec, becomes the Nordiques
2020: Arizona relocates to Houston, becomes the Aeros
2020: Lockout happens, part of the season is cancelled, but the players union bends over backwards and 2/3rds of the season still occur
2020: Seattle Pilots begin play
2021: Islanders stay in New York, arena deal is reached
2022: Bettman retires due to worsening health, the Stanley Cup is renamed in his honor
2023: Carolina relocates to Portland, setting up an I-5 rivalry with the Canucks and Seattle franchises, become the Rosebuds
2028: Florida relocates to Hamilton, become the Hamiltion Tigers
2040: Due to financial problems and a decade of being the worst team in the NHL, the Tampa Bay Lightning fold
2040: Kansas City expansion franchise announced
2041: Kansas City Scouts begin play
2047: Kansas City relocates to Milwaukee, becomes the Admirals

during the 2020's and the 2030's, A new golden era of Hokkei unfolds, almost every team in the league has decent attendance, modern arenas, and a stable financial footing. Finn players are still terrible, M*nnesota is still irrelevant, Toronto fans still love eating shit, and Vancouver was partially destroyed in the riot of '32, after they lost the Bettman Cup in 7 games to Quebec. Poutine was outlawed in British Colombia as a result.

>tfw no expectations this year
who comfy year here?

uh oh

>2019: Seattle Expansion franchise announced
stopped here, shit post, kys

good post

mercurynews.com/2017/09/26/exclusive-sharks-ward-one-of-nhls-few-black-players-may-kneel-for-anthem/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1506466337

C O M M I E F O R N I A YESSS

The coach and GM are on board:
But Sharks coach Pete DeBoer said Tuesday that he would back Ward if he decides to take a knee during the Star Spangled Banner this season.
“I went to law school. I’m a big freedom of speech guy. Everyone has the right to message how they want to,” the Sharks said.
“That’s what makes our countries great, Canada and the U.S., is the freedom to able to express yourself if you feel like you’ve been wronged or there’s an injustice.”
Ward said he’s discussed his dilemma with general manager Doug Wilson, who’s also expressed support.
“Doug’s been unbelievable,” Ward said. “He agrees that it’s freedom of speech. Obviously, he’s aware of what’s going on. I’ve let him know how I feel about the whole issue and he’s been open to listening and offering support.”

Nino > Lucuck
McDavid > anyone on the mild
Granlund > Pulju
Suter > Klefbom
Draisaitl > Zucker/Coyle
Thats 3/5 plyers that are better than the oilniggers powerplay. Now post the 2nd powerplay lineup.

I didnt read your post but its sad you spent that long trying to copy finnish future man's bit.

so only the starting 5 skaters are out on the ice for the anthem. is he going to kneel on the bench?

This is going to suck, the NHL is the only league i enjoy watching and if he kneels its going to fuck everything up and drag politics into sports. Gary buttman will be called an even bigger dickhead and more and more black american nhlers will kneel.

What foreign league should i watch, why and what team should i go for.
Shl, Liiga, khl whatever

Do the bluejackets win a Stanley cup

>Ducks
>Oilers
>knights
>sharks
>flames
Gonna be rough getting to a wildcard

chinkpooper has some explaining to do

fuck this politics bullshit I wanna talk about >rags

You should be asking if they win a playoff series in the next decade

This changes literally nothing in your life.

No I want to know if they win a cup

nope

It’s guaranteed they win a series

You're a canadian, this is gonna be spoken about in games not even relevant to the announcers actual game their commenting on. Im not watching a stupid fuck sit down and have it trend throughout the league

lel

No shit the only thing worse than the kneeling is autistic faggots who can't just ignore it